Page 612 of 772 FirstFirst ... 112512562602608609610611612613614615616622662712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lol i was confused as hell until i got to the last sentence. lol. guggeheim was one of the most regressive runs i've read, for many characters he was fronting as "pushing forward"/
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you need a good ole fashion whippin for this lol
    I can look past the pushing of Kate. I can look past the unnecessary addition of Stormcaster. What I can't past is him going out of his way to "play" Storm and even going so far as to have her be impaled with the American flag which I'm suuuuuuure meant absolutely nothing.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I can look past the pushing of Kate. I can look past the unnecessary addition of Stormcaster. What I can't past is him going out of his way to "play" Storm and even going so far as to have her be impaled with the American flag which I'm suuuuuuure meant absolutely nothing.
    again speaking facts. his run was abysmal. thank tge goddess we got beyond it. had he had his way she would still be taking orders from kitty, as well as using lightning and wind. we definitely wouldn't have goddess storm
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

again speaking facts. his run was abysmal. thank tge goddess we got beyond it. had he had his way she would still be taking orders from kitty, as well as using lightning and wind. we definitely wouldn't have goddess storm
    Oh that point I'm not so sure. We would have Goddess Storm, it would just her cosplaying as Jane Foster. I mean he undid he own retcon once so what's stopping him from bringing back yet another hammer?

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I would suppose she could because surviving inside the sun is not Star level as most would think.

She also gathered energy from millions of stars and didn't disintegrate while turning herself into a Star.
    Truee i had forgotten. Indeed it would also be interesting for the Storm to relive the sun, as Carol did in Captain Marvel - The End.

Although she has already done something similar, when she revived an artificial sun, she was together with Colossus and Cyclops.

Ororo has communed with the energies of space when fighting N'Jadaka forces. even if not from the xoffice she's already showcased this ability.
    I don't remember this moment, do you have the scan for me to see ??

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I don't know if Xoffice have already revealed which omega mutant that speaks to space, but I still think Storm has the potential to be, even if it isn't, it would be nice to explore that side of her powers as she was once a vessel for Eternity.

Eden has a connection to space intended as the physical continuum of the universe, he uses it for a variety of effects but it is limited to the 616 universe and the exclusive folding of its spatial aspect ………..Storm connection is linked with the ebb and flow of energies that comprise the medium she’s inhabiting, the connection is so visceral and deep that has been described as empathetic, Ororo operates by building a connection and moving around the very elemental forces that dance before her eyes, she shapes and channel these forces to do her bidding for greater effects and sometimes incredible precision.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Eden has a connection to space intended as the physical continuum of the universe, he uses it for a variety of effects but it is limited to the 616 universe and the exclusive folding of its spatial aspect ………..Storm connection is linked with the ebb and flow of energies that comprise the medium she’s inhabiting, the connection is so visceral and deep that has been described as empathetic, Ororo operates by building a connection and moving around the very elemental forces that dance before her eyes, she shapes and channel these forces to do her bidding for greater effects and sometimes incredible precision.
    The way you describe her connection reminds me of that line Dark Phoenix used in X-Men tas. "Do you think I need eyes to see, ears to hear?"

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lol i was confused as hell until i got to the last sentence. lol. guggeheim was one of the most regressive runs i've read, for many characters he was fronting as "pushing forward"/
    Nice to know that my reluctance of him taking on X-Men after what he did on Arrow seems to be justified.

Oh that point I'm not so sure. We would have Goddess Storm, it would just her cosplaying as Jane Foster. I mean he undid he own retcon once so what's stopping him from bringing back yet another hammer?

good ole hammer time lol. I really do think he brought back stormcaster only to troll Coates. if not for what he was doing in BP im not sure he would hsve because he himself had it destroyed in a previous story.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Truee i had forgotten. Indeed it would also be interesting for the Storm to relive the sun, as Carol did in Captain Marvel - The End.

[Img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/QQIt4m-qCSvTRoT2pY2ouRp71Odm8-8lyPyWIDtl43vbX5qWOYzo_YZBdA_VXK-XJlyDKUG9TlbU9KmGU6nPOoVAInwQOJX-x0olz63fRHGrXW3QARhH9E0H2iGcwUK1ijwWUYuV3Q=s0[/img

Although she has already done something similar, when she revived an artificial sun, she was together with Colossus and Cyclops.

I don't remember this moment, do you have the scan for me to see ??
    of course stormy here you go...

Take that scene and replace the spaceships and the line of "so many micro climates" to "so many miniature energy patterns" to represent the human body and you get a brand new layer of respect for Storm, lol.

Kinda late on this news but anyone read this anthology? Storm is in it...�� The piece was titled Return of the Queen
    Something to read as well after Shuri novel (yes Storm was in it too)

https://youtu.be/0axNtp2p554

The Goddess is coming!

Art being made by Lucas Werneck

Attachment 114086

That looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Marvel is missing a lot of potential by not signing him to X Office.

of course stormy here you go...

I've been forgetting lately, lolol, this
    moment was wonderful, Ewing could explore that further.

Imagine Storm wanting to clear her thoughts more, and she decides to wander through space, using an atmospheric bubble, as she explores her special connection more deeply and forms a superstar!

That looks amazing!
    Very! The elements, the lines, this uniform, everything perfect, what he hasn't finished yet, imagine when it's colored

BANNED

Oh I'm aware about Fearless. Even though I found the ending to be trash even if it did put Storm in a good light. I absolutely refuse to believe that an army of Kermit's could give both Sue and Carol serious trouble. Seeing Storm do a 1 shot is always nice, but not at the obvious expense of 2 of some of the most powerful women in Marvel. Let's play fair.

But back to topic, I mean seeing them just as friends and hanging out. Sorta like a girls night type of thing?
    The showing was poor for carol and sue but the difference in power to me really wasn't. I think the writer did so to demonstrate just how powerful storm is compared to those two which says ALOT because they are powerful. I couple that showing with what knull said about she being his most powerful avatar and it makes even more sense. But yes Kermit shouldn't have troubled any of them solo.