Page 198 of 772 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298698 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that bish deserved it. where is that from brw
    It’s from a comic that came out around 10th of june of 2010, I had it in my archive so I can’t remember anything more, I also have this one

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I love it but I need mooooore THUNDER, They never get the sound of lightning right
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

this looks good. i've learned i can only manage two computer or phone games and have a life and still play my switch and get stuff done, lol. so those are words with friends and doctor mario.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

yea I want a good xmen console game. those mobile games I cant get into.

from what I could see she has lightning ice and wind. I need a game also to give her more abilities than just these three.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It’s from a comic that came out around 10th of june of 2010, I had it in my archive so I can’t remember anything more, I also have this one

I dont know what that thing is but it needs to be put in garbage disposal. she better come correct when she talks to an omega level goddess

All this delicious Stormy goodness...I can’t handle it... can’t compute...*faints*

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    All this delicious Stormy goodness...I can’t handle it... can’t compute...*faints*
    lmfao you a damn fool!!! I don't blame you though storm is really getting her shine.

wth is going on????

Whoa! Storm look freaking amazing here. From costume to flight even the look. Please let this be the MCU Model of Storm. Is this a mobile game, not really interested in those?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Whoa! Storm look freaking amazing here. From costume to flight even the look. Please let this be the MCU Model of Storm. Is this a mobile game, not really interested in those?
    ita mobile unfortunately

Fantastic Member

Ok so I think I just found another statement which might suggest she CAN manipulate solids after all. WHAT ARE THESE WRITERS DOING?

I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

lmfao you a damn fool!!! I don't blame you though storm is really getting her shine.

wth is going on????
    It just feels good to pop in and see all of these promising previews with Storm being prominent, more vital and potentially on a path for a unique role...feels good to feel hope again with my fave superhero. Its been a long time. Also Duggan’s handling of Storm... has just been so pleasing over time. I didn’t even collect Marauders for months, and then overtime the book won me over. I enjoy his take on the characters and loves that he highlights Storm’s other talents/skills, has her use abilities outside of lightning and seems to have a true like for her character.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    It just feels good to pop in and see all of these promising previews with Storm being prominent, more vital and potentially on a path for a unique role...feels good to feel hope again with my fave superhero. Its been a long time. Also Duggan’s handling of Storm... has just been so pleasing over time. I didn’t even collect Marauders for months, and then overtime the book won me over. I enjoy his take on the characters and loves that he highlights Storm’s other talents/skills, has her use abilities outside of lightning and seems to have a true like for her character.
    yes it does feel like a great time to be a storm fan the first xmen character to be confirmed on this platform is very nice.

Duggan I can tell is a storm fan. he has shown a wide array of her abilities but personally I do feel most has been lightning. he really went up though on my likeabilty with savage avengers.

This is actually how I'd imagine a MCU Storm

do you have the issue number for the Champions book?

I think those who saw ororo acting overly confrontational have made a great case as to why. I just think there is a certain portion of the fandom that enjoy seeing heroes go back and forth with one another.
    Its Champions Vol 4, Issue 4. Or just Champions 2020 Issue 4 on some websites. Here's the issue info on the Marvel wiki. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Champions_Vol_4_4