Page 670 of 772 FirstFirst ... 170570620660666667668669670671672673674680720770 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 11576
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Dauterman The Exceptional does it again.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Attachment 115008

Storm in xmonday with JD White
    wow I wonder who is she fighting and are we finally going to see goddess storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Same here. It looks like she is spanning multiple whirlwinds on that guy who looks like the dude she owned in her solo. I’m here fir razor wind tornadoes chopping him into 20 pieces !

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Same here. It looks like she is spanning multiple whirlwinds on that guy who looks like the dude she owned in her solo. I’m here fir razor wind tornadoes chopping him into 20 pieces !
    you're right it does look like harmon i think was his name. I love to see her cut loose with tornadoes sprouting all over the battlefield and im here for it too rider!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

wonder if there is and reason why the lightning is different.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Lovely cover.

Makes me think that Storm is the Mother of Thunder, the elemental force trapped in Mjöllnir. That would be one hell of a twist, after all these years we find out Thor been using the power of Storm to control the weather. The Thor fandom would lay waste to Marvel. LOL
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Yea im curious about to different lightening too. One is regular color and the other the color of her cloud cape. But its sooooo refreshing to see her cut loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    But its sooooo refreshing to see her cut loose.
    Like the total force of nature she is.

Doesn't the solicit mention the Letal Legion as the ones she is fighting. I don’t keep up with Cosmic Marvel so I have no idea who they are or what they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Lovely cover.

Makes me think that Storm is the Mother of Thunder, the elemental force trapped in Mjöllnir. That would be one hell of a twist, after all these years we find out Thor been using the power of Storm to control the weather. The Thor fandom would lay waste to Marvel. LOL
    That truly is an epic cover. Storm is thor's sister in the story, it takes place in amazing fantasy, she just showed up last issue and is a bossy little thing. lol. Kind of makes me wish Storm/Thor were siblings for real. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Doesn't the solicit mention the Letal Legion as the ones she is fighting. I don’t keep up with Cosmic Marvel so I have no idea who they are or what they can do.
    I believe so but I'm not sure if this guy is a part of league.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Yea im curious about to different lightening too. One is regular color and the other the color of her cloud cape. But its sooooo refreshing to see her cut loose.
    right its been so long honestly I cannot recall the last time she's done so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Lovely cover.

Oh I live for the mess that would create lol.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    When is this series coming out.
    Can I pick it up at my local comic book store.
    Would love to support with dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Oh I live for the mess that would create lol.
    Lol. It would be....

What is this and where is it from?