Page 581 of 772 FirstFirst ... 81481531571577578579580581582583584585591631681 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Wait what?
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes stormy do you have some scans of this???
    There is a Thread of them on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...es_marvel_616/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Interesting Storm attacks destroying the Mindless Ones, even though they are being easily destroyed, as far as I know these beings can fight (but not win) characters like Thor, Hulk, resist their blows. I want to see more of this! But also using other means to destroy them, the explosion of pressures would be interesting...
    Yh the mindless ones are no joke. Like they are literally called the black hole sons or the neutron sons. Due to how strong they are. Their strength is incalculable and can withstand hits from hulk and the like.
    But from the looks of it even war bird is getting hits in so I think these ones are weaker? I don't know the whole thing gave the feeling of oh you've eaten but there was no nutrition just mass increase. storm and tachala were cute though and acknowledging she is a goddess for the upteentth time was nice... But overall it didn't give what it was supposed to give but that's just me.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 09-15-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

There is a Thread of them on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...es_marvel_616/
    thank you stormy. I love that she made space lightning.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Ohhh and on storm being a goddess here is something interesting about magic and what it really is. A magic user has the propensity to wield forces that transcend reality. Magic is but a link to unreality, it is the implication behind words and, well here is a scan of it.

Attachment 113782

Read the issue and while it was cute to see Storm and T'challa in action together and Storm throwing cutesy shade/pettiness at him, overall I felt like her contribution could have been done with a Magik portal and a communication video phone.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh the mindless ones are no joke. Like they are literally called the black hole sons or the neutron sons. Due to how strong they are. Their strength is incalculable and can withstand hits from hulk and the like.
    But from the looks of it even war bird is getting hits in so I think these ones are weaker? I don't know the whole thing gave the feeling of oh you've eaten but there was no nutrition just mass increase. storm and tachala were cute though and acknowledging she is a goddess for the upteentth time was nice... But overall it didn't give what it was supposed to give but that's just me.
    I also had the feeling of "So is that it?" seeing this issue now. While it wasn't bad, it was great to see my couple reunited once more, Al Ewing's run is at a slow pace.

thank you stormy. I love that she made space lightning.
    lmfao some things never change

Ohhh and on storm being a goddess here is something interesting about magic and what it really is. A magic user has the propensity to wield forces that transcend reality. Magic is but a link to unreality, it is the implication behind words and, well here is a scan of it.

Attachment 113782
    This circle with these arrows, is the symbol of Chaos, so I don't know if I was talking about what is Magic or Chaos Magic.

BANNED

I also had the feeling of "So is that it?" seeing this issue now. While it wasn't bad, it was great to see my couple reunited once more, Al Ewing's run is at a slow pace.

This circle with these arrows, is the symbol of Chaos, so I don't know if I was talking about what is Magic or Chaos Magic.
    Yh I think it was chaos magic but she generalized it making the statement that it belonged neither to god nor man and that it was only accessible to people with a natural gift for it. And the long arrow pointing to the mortals can only simply witness magic.

On the last annihilation I believe the monthly realeases is a bad choice. Infact every event should have at least a two week release. Because people currently have short attention spans they move onto new things quickly this would abd has hurt certain events. I mean hellfire gala aside a few books was quiet meh but the meh books and the earth shattering books being released every week saved the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Read the issue and while it was cute to see Storm and T'challa in action together and Storm throwing cutesy shade/pettiness at him, overall I felt like her contribution could have been done with a Magik portal and a communication video phone.
    I thought their exchange was so cute. Ororo loves being feisty with him:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Lolol �� like I was just sitting there after reading and just wondering what I had gained from this. It didn't establish anything we didn't already know about storm... I felt like I had just sucked on bones... Hopefully the next sword issue two weeks from now can give.

BANNED

[QUOTE=Stormy;5731937]
    .[/QUOTES]

Oh Lord don't tell me we left regular lightning lass for space lightning lass... At least I pray her bolt is effective.

yes!! and her powers are more powerful in space too

the fact the were they were handling the shiar imperial guard is evidence if their power.

Fantastic Member

[QUOTE=dirtynun;5731971]
    .[/QUOTES]

Oh Lord don't tell me we left regular lightning lass for space lightning lass... At least I pray her bolt is effective.
    at least the fact that Ewing made her use her powers in space already puts any BS from people like Aaron and Bendis away. I trust Ewing and since we will soon see her fight the lethal legion she will be forced to use more than lightning.

BANNED

the fact the were they were handling the shiar imperial guard is evidence if their power.
    I guess I know that storm demonstrating her might in a bp book has been receiving mixed reactions from bp fans in the past but I hope such sentiments would be quelled in the future so stork can be a powerhouse in her own man's damm book.

BANNED

[QUOTE=HeraldOfStorm;5732026]

at least the fact that Ewing made her use her powers in space already puts any BS from people like Aaron and Bendis away. I trust Ewing and since we will soon see her fight the lethal legion she will be forced to use more than lightning.
    Wait did Ewing wrote this I though Ewing was not the writer.
    And yh I feel like the lethal legion and the coming sword book are Ewing's way of demonstrating just how powerful she is. Cause Dem lethal legion folks are avenger busters and that includes the likes of sentry, hulk, Thor and Carol.