Page 658 of 772 FirstFirst ... 158558608648654655656657658659660661662668708758 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 11576

FYI got notification that SWORD #9 has a pushed out release date. It will be out on 10/27.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    FYI got notification that SWORD #9 has a pushed out release date. It will be out on 10/27.
    Huh... I see

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

thnks boo for the info!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post

X-men Worlds apart motion comic --
    Hehehe found this -- have you seen it? Fan made but either a Storm solo book or motion comic of Storm centric stories are fine...to be fair her va needs a little getting used too but its nice to see fan projects like this -- enjoy

P.S. whatever to Yost?
    this was really well done. the voice acting was so good!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm's voice actress was killing it! Sound design was a little weak overall(ginormous lightning bolts and tornadic winds need more 'umph' than that...) , but she was so good I watched the whole thing!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm's voice actress was killing it! Sound design was a little weak overall(ginormous lightning bolts and tornadic winds need more 'umph' than that...) , but she was so good I watched the whole thing!
    her voice is what kept me watching! it was so good. she did a phenomenal job.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Same here. I thought it was done well but needed more umph with the powers for all (Cyclops & Storm), and more emotion/drama in Storm’s voice for certain scenes to better convey the intensity of action, or the comedic timing. Like I think the actress who did Pixie’s voice was great.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And SWORD 10 will be released on November 10th. Just two weeks later.

The artist Jacopo Camagni for both 9 and 10 is pretty good, a bit similar in style (from what I've seen on Google) to Marcus To's art, which I love.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/anok...-costume-party

Anok Yai. She was my favorite "look book' model for Storm before she did this look for Heidi's Halloween party a few years back. I think Ororo would have a few more pounds on her frame, but in terms of facial features and height: nearly perfect. She even has South Sudanese/Egyptian ancestry. I wouldn't necessarily say she should be cast as MCU Ororo, but Feige should look for an actress who looks like her.

Oops, you were looking for melvnin Absolutely stunning as well, blue eyes and everything.
    Thank you!

Same here. I thought it was done well but needed more umph with the powers for all (Cyclops & Storm), and more emotion/drama in Storm’s voice for certain scenes to better convey the intensity of action, or the comedic timing. Like I think the actress who did Pixie’s voice was great.
    I agree. The powers needed a lot more power behind their sound effects but the Voice Acting was top notch with the exception of Emma. I simply didn't like her Voice Actress, whoever she is... but Storm's VA, nailed it! Of course, I disliked a few places in the way she voiced acted but overall she did a pretty amazing and good job.

P.S.: The voice actress for Storm was Marion Toro.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 10-12-2021 at 01:18 PM.

Issues release takes a century!
    How would you describe Storm's psyche, personality, ideas and mood?

Hehehe found this -- have you seen it? Fan made but either a Storm solo book or motion comic of Storm centric stories are fine...to be fair her va needs a little getting used too but its nice to see fan projects like this -- enjoy

P.S. whatever to Yost?
    Oooooh omg can’t WAIT to watch this. I feel like I scour YouTube daily for new Ororo content lol it’s a bit of an issue tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Issues release takes a century!
    How would you describe Storm's psyche, personality, ideas and mood?
    Disappointed about the week delay but excited it’ll be basically bimonthly issues with them being only two weeks apart!!! Praise be, I hope we get some good food from Ewing.

Hmmm in my own perception?

Psyche: I imagine Ororo’s psyche to be as fluid and flowing as the energies she controls. 80% calm, rational, almost spiritual thoughts and 20% fierce passion and determination about whatever she is focused on at the moment.

Personality: 30% stoic, 30% serious (difference being stoic is the expression of her extreme self control which some might confuse for being “aloof” and serious being that she would be very task-oriented and therefore focused on getting things done), 30% gentle, loving, and maternal and 10% absolutely, outrageously fierce and wild and free! That last 10% I would say is dormant most often but when it comes out to party, to fight, or just to take joy in life, it is the most apt and quintessential expression of the turbulent side of the storms that are her namesake.

Ideas: Honestly I think Ororo is constantly thinking about different ways to better protect both those she loves and those she doesn’t even know. To make differences for the better on a large scale whether it be utilizing her powers, her influence, or her mind. Also how best to advance to the next stage of her life. Not for her own self aggrandizement but because she knows and cherishes the fact that every moment in life is precious and not guaranteed so she will do nothing less than live it to the fullest, experiencing everything within her grasp and thinking of ways to reach anything that’s not.

Mood: I think Ororo’s general mood would be that of the friend you go to visit when you want to feel safe and not judged. The kind of friend who may not be the wild, party, laugh out loud at everything friend you go to for a guaranteed good time but who will always tell you the truth(no matter how harsh it is) and will advise you in the way she thinks will positively benefit you best. She will provide tougher love than almost anyone you know but will defend your best interests at any turn, even when you don’t see it for yourself. She’s the bedrock and foundation friend who will keep you anchored through the storms of life, the friend that everyone deserves but rarely people are lucky enough to get. She’s a cool breeze on a warm sunny day and I think her aura/presence is something that innately calms people and makes them listen to her because she would sound assured in almost anything she’s saying. Magnetic but in the most nurturing, regal, and ethereal way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Disappointed about the week delay but excited it’ll be basically bimonthly issues with them being only two weeks apart!!! Praise be, I hope we get some good food from Ewing.

Hmmm in my own perception?

Psyche: I imagine Ororo’s psyche to be as fluid and flowing as the energies she controls. 80% calm, rational, almost spiritual thoughts and 20% fierce passion and determination about whatever she is focused on at the moment.

Personality: 30% stoic, 30% serious (difference being stoic is the expression of her extreme self control which some might confuse for being “aloof” and serious being that she would be very task-oriented and therefore focused on getting things done), 30% gentle, loving, and maternal and 10% absolutely, outrageously fierce and wild and free! That last 10% I would say is dormant most often but when it comes out to party, to fight, or just to take joy in life, it is the most apt and quintessential expression of the turbulent side of the storms that are her namesake.

Ideas: Honestly I think Ororo is constantly thinking about different ways to better protect both those she loves and those she doesn’t even know. To make differences for the better on a large scale whether it be utilizing her powers, her influence, or her mind. Also how best to advance to the next stage of her life. Not for her own self aggrandizement but because she knows and cherishes the fact that every moment in life is precious and not guaranteed so she will do nothing less than live it to the fullest, experiencing everything within her grasp and thinking of ways to reach anything that’s not.

Mood: I think Ororo’s general mood would be that of the friend you go to visit when you want to feel safe and not judged. The kind of friend who may not be the wild, party, laugh out loud at everything friend you go to for a guaranteed good time but who will always tell you the truth(no matter how harsh it is) and will advise you in the way she thinks will positively benefit you best. She will provide tougher love than almost anyone you know but will defend your best interests at any turn, even when you don’t see it for yourself. She’s the bedrock and foundation friend who will keep you anchored through the storms of life, the friend that everyone deserves but rarely people are lucky enough to get. She’s a cool breeze on a warm sunny day and I think her aura/presence is something that innately calms people and makes them listen to her because she would sound assured in almost anything she’s saying. Magnetic but in the most nurturing, regal, and ethereal way.
    I love this analysis boo thank you!!! I would try do a similar one but it won't be nearly as good lol

P.S. whatever to Yost?
    Looking back this really wasn't a bad story. To bad, AvX ruined it
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Saw this in my feed, thought it was kind of cute so I felt like sharing with the class The Goddess walks with us, always!

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Saw this in my feed, thought it was kind of cute so I felt like sharing with the class The Goddess walks with us, always!

Thanks for sharing, that is indeed cute.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/