Page 396 of 772 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 11576
    Amazing Member

Can anyone tell me what Storm's biggest weather feat was since the Krakoan era? Other than the Black Panther stuff and the latest Mars team-up, I can't remember any large and impressive weather showing that she has done recently... At least in X-Men Red she did an amazing tsunami thing. Hoping that as Regent of Sol she'll have good feats of that scale and more

Attachment 111482

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    But …..but.. this is just light stuff, there is no businesses writing her if the writer can’t grasp these simple concepts…….. I haven’t even mentioned her Omega Level Ergo-kinetic Vision.
    The Hulk, Black Panther & co are pulling new powers out of their behind on a monthly basis to the point that they make hardly any sense but a basic understanding of Storm’s power is problematic?
    We are talking about one of marvel’s top Players, she’s regent of sol not because of her awesome B side or to fill some generic diversity quota…… Ororo, Hadari Yao is the regent of sol because she represent power incarnate, reliable and stable power with divine ascendency, she is doing what only she could do, no one else can even compete.
    Hulk constantly pulls new tricks but, what new powers did T'Challa recently pull out of his butt?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Hulk constantly pulls new tricks but, what new powers did T'Challa recently pull out of his butt?
    …..Vibranium remembers being a meteor…… I can now use super speed, and we are talking about matching the Blur super speed
    Last edited by Daedra; 07-14-2021 at 08:02 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyking View Post
    Can anyone tell me what Storm's biggest weather feat was since the Krakoan era? Other than the Black Panther stuff and the latest Mars team-up, I can't remember any large and impressive weather showing that she has done recently... At least in X-Men Red she did an amazing tsunami thing. Hoping that as Regent of Sol she'll have good feats of that scale and more

Attachment 111482
    the only one I can think of is when she created a thunderstorm that was used to hold back the arrakii army/ forces at the end of the xos event.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

But …..but.. this is just light stuff, there is no businesses writing her if the writer can’t grasp these simple concepts…….. I haven’t even mentioned her Omega Level Ergo-kinetic Vision.
    The Hulk, Black Panther & co are pulling new powers out of their behind on a monthly basis to the point that they make hardly any sense but a basic understanding of Storm’s power is problematic?
    We are talking about one of marvel’s top Players, she’s regent of sol not because of her awesome B side or to fill some generic diversity quota…… Ororo, Hadari Yao is the regent of sol because she represent power incarnate, reliable and stable power with divine ascendency, she is doing what only she could do, no one else can even compete.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm seeing some trolling about Storm being a black woman where some are suggesting she isn't a black woman. Well news flash:

both her parents are black and she has been called as such many times in the comics:

they know not to bring that mess in here.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm seeing some trolling about Storm being a black woman where some are suggesting she isn't a black woman.
    that's total nonsense, how do people even come up with this stuff?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

It is nonsensical. the only time that was ever implied was when ororo was reverted to a child and a doctor made the comment however a black police on the same page stated she looked like a black girl. her mutation which gives her her cat eyes and white hair gives her an outer worldly look but she is still black.

It is nonsensical. the only time that was ever implied was when ororo was reverted to a child and a doctor made the comment however a black police on the same page stated she looked like a black girl. her mutation which gives her her cat eyes and white hair gives her an outer worldly look but she is still black.
    .....it's like saying Lorna is not Caucasian because her hair is green

.....it's like saying Lorna is not Caucasian because her hair is green
    excellent point beloved.

excellent point beloved.
    mutation be it real or fictional does not cancels one's heritage and ancestry, when it comes to Ororo's roots marvel has left no space for ambiguity and thanks God for that!

As a black man from Barbados I can tell you, people have told me I'm not black because I'm a bajan. Mental gymnastics is a curse ��
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post

Best friends.

BANNED

…..Vibranium remembers being a meteor…… I can now use super speed, and we are talking about matching the Blur super speed
    Hmm... I wasn't aware that "Heroes Reborn" was actually canon continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    As a black man from Barbados I can tell you, people have told me I'm not black because I'm a bajan. Mental gymnastics is a curse ��