Page 184 of 772 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weathergodsson View Post
    Also here a funny post I found every knows villains and kings lust after storm lol
    ha!! good find where is this from?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    no I don't think she appears in anything im aware of though dont hold me to that.
    Well I hope your wrong I need my fix lol

Well I hope your wrong I need my fix lol
    I'm rarely wrong as it relates to the hadari yao lolol im kidding lol.

I hope so too if she is written competently. I can use more stories where she is said to be the most powerful character over ones like thor, hulk and dr strange.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-06-2021 at 04:05 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I hope so too if she is written competently. I can use more stories where she is said to be the most powerful character over ones like thor, hulk and dr strange.

I would love for storm to redeem herself and hold her own against Thor no knockout kiss lol

I would love for storm to redeem herself and hold her own against Thor no knockout kiss lol
    storm has some tricks up her sleeve she hadn't used in that story. the only possible way I could see her taking him out is via an internal attack such as shutting down his brain to ko him. thst could possibly even kill him but non lethal ways I cannot think of anything she could do.

I am sure the message boards would lose it if she dropped him with a bolt of lightning lol.

A doctor strange devoid of his own free will and full mental faculties is kinda useless or severely limited, the sorcerer supreme is the sorcerer supreme only when allowed to be himself.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    A doctor strange devoid of his own free will and full mental faculties is kinda useless or severely limited, the sorcerer supreme is the sorcerer supreme only when allowed to be himself.
    hmmm I dont think knull was speaking to their mental capacities when the above comment was made. he was speaking to their full power which he would be privy too considered he has possessed them all.

also let's not forget what Duggan said regarding this when he referenced her as the Omega's omega.

hmmm I dont think knull was speaking to their mental capacities when the above comment was made. he was speaking to their full power which he would be privy too considered he has possessed them all.

also let's not forget what Duggan said regarding this when he referenced her as the Omega's omega.
    That’s because a possessed Doctor Strange could never be at full power, that does not take anything away from Ororo, but Stephen power comes from the self, not his possessed physical form, a mutant power is more readily available than mystic knowledge accumulated trough years of spiritual studies
    Last edited by Daedra; 04-06-2021 at 04:53 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

storm has some tricks up her sleeve she hadn't used in that story. the only possible way I could see her taking him out is via an internal attack such as shutting down his brain to ko him. thst could possibly even kill him but non lethal ways I cannot think of anything she could do.

I am sure the message boards would lose it if she dropped him with a bolt of lightning lol.
    I don’t think a brain zap would work he’s most likely immune to any shocks mabe her god blast from BP could aleast k.o him for a bit lol

That’s because a possessed Doctor Strange could never be at full power, that does not take anything away from Ororo, but Stephen power comes from the self, not his possessed physical form

I'm not sure canonicslly such a statement can be supported but considering she's broken his bands of cytorrak when he wasn't possessed and considering knull would be fully aware of the thoughts and memories of his avatars I think its safe to conclude he was fully aware of any potential power each of the heroes under his control possessed.

I don’t think a brain zap would work he’s most likely immune to any shocks mabe her god blast from BP could aleast k.o him for a bit lol
    I was trying to think of a none goddess attack that would work. also keep in mind what she would do, similar to what she did with sinister when she shut off his brain, would prevent the electrical impulses from moving in the natural way the would when functioning normally. its not really electrocution but halting the flow of the electrical movement.

I'm not sure canonicslly such a statement can be supported but considering she's broken his bands of cytorrak when he wasn't possessed and considering knull would be fully aware of the thoughts and memories of his avatars I think its safe to conclude he was fully aware of any potential power each of the heroes under his control possessed.
    Magic was broken and severely damaged due to the EMPIRIKUL assault at the time of CIVIL WAR 2, Knull was right a possessed Doctor Strange is not as powerful as a possessed Storm

Last edited by Daedra; 04-06-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Magic was broken and severely damaged due to the EMPIRIKUL assault at the time of CIVIL WAR 2, Knull was right a possessed Doctor Strange is not as powerful as a possessed Storm
    there was zero indication during that bendis story dr strange was weakened even minutely so, though people who have tried the invalidate the feat looked to find non in-story references to justify how storm could do so.

and that is not what knull said. he said of all the possessed avatars, which including fan faves such as Dr strange, Thor, and hulk, storm was the most powerful. but if you have to find non-canonical, non in-story reasons to make it work for you have at it.

she's also the omegas omega. gotta love the love she has been getting lately and rightfully so.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-06-2021 at 05:15 PM.

there was zero indication during that bendis story dr strange was weakened even minutely so, though people who have tried the invalidate the feat looked to find non in-story references to justify how storm could do so.

and that is not what knull said. he said of all the possessed avatars, which including fan faves such as Dr strange, Thor, and hulk, storm was the most powerful. but if you have to find non-canonical, non in-story reasons to make it work for you have at it.

she's also the omegas omega. gotta love the love she has been getting lately and rightfully so.
    Ever since 2015 Magic was broken and depleted all over the marvel universe, it was only recently that strange was able to restore his own powers and things started going back to normal, all it takes to check it out is reading Doctor Strange.

Ever since 2015 Magic was broken and depleted all over the marvel universe, it was only recently that strange was able to restore his own powers and things started going back to normal, all it takes to check it out is reading Doctor Strange.
    I know what occurred in his solo run that was written by a completely different writer which didn't have any reference to the cw2 story. which is why I mentioned people looking to invalidate the feat have to look to out of story methods to do so.