Page 222 of 772 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322722 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 11576
    Fantastic Member

I wanna see Storm create a gigantic size hailstorm.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    IIRC, she already did this in a old issue of X-Men. To save Gambit's life from a fall, she shoot down hailstones to create a cushion of snow to save him. I can't remember this issue number though
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

like these or bigger:

big enough to pin down wonder woman. thats massive lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Here you go...hailstorm atomizer
    Attachment 108724

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Here you go...hailstorm atomizer
    Attachment 108724
    I remember this one and know she's created many blizzards, freezing rain too but has she created other hailstorm outside of this one? this would be a pretty deadly way to attack enemies considering hail can greatly damage cars and other property in real life.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I remember this one and know she's created many blizzards, freezing rain too but has she created other hailstorm outside of this one? this would be a pretty deadly way to attack enemies considering hail can greatly damage cars and other property in real life.
    I dont think so. I'm searching my memory and I cant think is this one issue. I agree, it should be used more.

I dont think so. I'm searching my memory and I cant think is this one issue. I agree, it should be used more.
    yes seriously. I take it she doesn't deploy it more because that's Iceman's realm. though our lovely goddess did teach him a couple of things lol

yes seriously. I take it she doesn't deploy it more because that's Iceman's realm. though our lovely goddess did teach him a couple of things lol

I wish they actually showed them training together.

Fantastic Member

Tbh she can make the hail as big as she wants by freezing a large area of water in the clouds making it solid and then it will fall. She can probably even shape it into a spear shape.

Ok so I just looked up how Hail is formed and I found this answer on Quora. In perfect hail-growth conditions, the only limiting factor in the size of hail is the strength of the updraft, since hail with a terminal velocity greater than that of the updraft speed will fall to the ground.

Theoretical maximum updraft speeds for thunderstorms are thought to be around 100 m/s (225 mph, 360 km/h). The largest hailstone ever recorded, at 8 inches (23 cm) in diameter, was found near Vivian, South Dakota on July 23, 2010, with estimated updraft speeds of 160-180 mph (70-80 m/s). This suggests that slightly larger hail is possible, though it would have to be almost perfect circumstances.

So she can just create a super fast updraft to keep the hail growing.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

I wish they actually showed them training together.
    that would have been really nice to see especially considering how much Emma was shown to helping him learn how to use his powers. however, the fact he recognized her skill was so exceptional he approached her was nice.

Ok so I just looked up how Hail is formed and I found this answer on Quora. In perfect hail-growth conditions, the only limiting factor in the size of hail is the strength of the updraft, since hail with a terminal velocity greater than that of the updraft speed will fall to the ground.

Theoretical maximum updraft speeds for thunderstorms are thought to be around 100 m/s (225 mph, 360 km/h). The largest hailstone ever recorded, at 8 inches (23 cm) in diameter, was found near Vivian, South Dakota on July 23, 2010, with estimated updraft speeds of 160-180 mph (70-80 m/s). This suggests that slightly larger hail is possible, though it would have to be almost perfect circumstances.

So she can just create a super fast updraft to keep the hail growing.
    as an omega i imagine she could go way beyond the physics as it exists in real life. nevertheless, that was a lot of cool information.

Agreed. Very underutilitized ability. Especially if she shaped the into massive spikes. The only other times I can recall her using it was to give a light pounding to Crux ad that cyber ninja hired by kingpin that she showered in hailstones at force 10 gale wind speeds and then tossed him around like nothing.

Fantastic Member

as an omega i imagine she could go way beyond the physics as it exists in real life. nevertheless, that was a lot of cool information.
    Have they ever said how fast her wind speeds can reach? I would assume she can control the speed of the wind as fast as she can fly.

Ok so bullets can travel at speeds of approx 2727 miles per hour. I know she’s blocked bullets before so yeah i’m surprised she hasn’t used her wind to pulverize someone. Wind at that speed can literally pick up the smallest debris particles and rip through someone.

Now that I think about it she has actually traveled 1 million mph before. That’s how fast the solar wind is traveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. Very underutilitized ability. Especially if she shaped the into massive spikes. The only other times I can recall her using it was to give a light pounding to Crux ad that cyber ninja hired by kingpin that she showered in hailstones at force 10 gale wind speeds and then tossed him around like nothing.
    do you have thst scan? I can't recall that issue.

Have they ever said how fast her wind speeds can reach? I would assume she can control the speed of the wind as fast as she can fly.

Ok so bullets can travel at speeds of approx 2727 miles per hour. I know she’s blocked bullets before so yeah i’m surprised she hasn’t used her wind to pulverize someone. Wind at that speed can literally pick up the smallest debris particles and rip through someone.
    I think the database may say something around 275+ mph range but don't quote me there. we know she can fly way faster than this as she was able to fly fast enough to allow for reentry of the earth's atmosphere which is approximately 17500 mph for a shuttle (would be slightly slower since she is smaller than an shuttle).

Now that I think about it she has actually traveled 1 million mph before. That’s how fast the solar wind is traveling.

Can I please get more solar wind travel feats. Heck yeah! Just surrounding her in that field of energy and taking a couple cosmic threat. Dang now I want Solar flight as her main space travel flight. Space suit be damn. She's an Omega now she makes my own environment.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Can I please get more solar wind travel feats. Heck yeah! Just surrounding her in that field of energy and taking a couple cosmic threat. Dang now I want Solar flight as her main space travel flight. Space suit be damn. She's an Omega now she makes my own environment.
    shouldn’t she be able to breathe in space by gathering oxygen molecules around herself like she did with the hydrogen?