Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
I think there will be more to come dont shake too hard. lol
I'll give it a try boo, I was really disheartened because nothing was coming out of the Storm anymore, until I started to question if Al Ewing would really write it as Almighty, and would use creativity in the versatility of his powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
Agreed. This is...just stunning to me. But I am deeply intrigued by her last thoughts. She will not be broken by Arrako. Not yet...? What doe that mean? And why would allowing herself to be broken by a war forged warrior society be a consideration? Or does that version of being "broken" for her mean she allows herself to be hardened into adopting a completely different moral stance on how she will engage them/the MU as a leader?
From the synopsis that had come out of issue #3, it said this:

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! By the time you’re reading this, you know. You know who sits in the central seat of Arakko. You know who speaks for Sol. Storm rules. But when you have to prove to your people who you are, every single day without fail… What becomes of who you were?

So I think Arakko is probably going to force her against the wall, to do things she doesn't normally do or act, and from the cover illustration, I think she's going to face some mutants Arakkis in the ring.
I'm also very curious and anxious, with this preview, for me it feels like it's at the end of the issue, with Ororo going to the edge of space, to think about what happened.