Page 38 of 772 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138538 ... LastLast

Sometimes i be wondering how much of people check some of these people be getting.

Anyway i read the Claremont Special, young Storm appears in it. I thought it was pretty decent it actually has me looking forward to the legacy book. I wonder if Claremont will use the opporunity to flesh out some of the stuff he never got to with Storm, especially since in some respects its a little more strict than an x-men forever since it's suppose to be some form of "canon"
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

In a world where Gods and Goddesses are a dime a dozen and poorly used...why is her being "just" an Omega Level Mutant not enough?
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 01-18-2021 at 10:00 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

http://https://wegotthiscovered.com/...es-xmen-cameo/

So apparently Storm could be making a cameo in the new Thor movie with Gorr the God Butcher. Anybody heard of this?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    http://https://wegotthiscovered.com/...es-xmen-cameo/

So apparently Storm could be making a cameo in the new Thor movie with Gorr the God Butcher. Anybody heard of this?
    honestly i think nobody should waste time with these articles lol.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    If it is the same exchange I recall, there was a question of if the X-Men books were going to acknowledge Storm as an actual goddess as they had in the Black Panther book and the writer use the issue X-Men Comics where Storm shocked the **** out of X-Men/Legion gestalt and stated she's been a goddess longer than he's been alive as confirmation that were indeed were acknowledging that fact. I don't recall anything where the writer confirmed her accessing the Hadari power. She did that feat as the omega level mutant Storm.

But you could also be speaking of another twitter conversation.
    The original poster asked Rosenberg why the xwriters had not acknowledged the godhead narrative Tanehesi Coates had written. Rosenberg replied that storm does talk about being a god but she doesn't go into the heritage of it and that it wouldn't make sense to in that moment. She also wasn't confirmed as an omega level mutant at that point so that goes against what the writer said and canon established at that point.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-18-2021 at 03:46 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It doesn't even make sense lol. Storm hurt adversary in the past before this yaoi thing and she hurt legion and she told Nate/legion she was a goddess before he was born. But somehow two pages of her floating with lightning around her and using lightning is going to do something. She looked way more powerful and majestic in excalibur taking out all the demons then that tore up red dress descending in tchalla arms like some disney princess reject.

They can't have it both ways. It's sad seeing people trying to attribute other people work to what Coates did when in fact he was trying to change storm not elevate her. People don't have a leg to stand on with that prayer thing because she didn't need it. Lol.

Maybe marvel should let him go do one of those non canon storm prose novels so he can get his life and maybe finish his story.
    when did storm hurt adversary in the past? which issue was that? because the last time I recall them fighting prior to coates her powers were ineffective against him.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-18-2021 at 03:14 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    honestly i think nobody should waste time with these articles lol.
    Yupp. They're the National Enquirer of web news sites.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

https://screenrant.com/storm-xmen-ki...ible-callisto/

There’s no denying that Storm is one of the most powerful mutants on Krakoa. This defibrillating punch just goes to prove that she has mastered her powers to the point of being dangerous at any distance and in any situation. Unfortunately, with Callisto’s happy ending, and the recent advancements they’ve has made in terms of security and outreach, Storm is due for change. What this means exactly is unknown, but to lose her would deal a mighty blow indeed to the X-Men and Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    https://screenrant.com/storm-xmen-ki...ible-callisto/

There’s no denying that Storm is one of the most powerful mutants on Krakoa. This defibrillating punch just goes to prove that she has mastered her powers to the point of being dangerous at any distance and in any situation. Unfortunately, with Callisto’s happy ending, and the recent advancements they’ve has made in terms of security and outreach, Storm is due for change. What this means exactly is unknown, but to lose her would deal a mighty blow indeed to the X-Men and Krakoa.
    Wait a minute...hold up. Where do they think shes going? I thought she was just going to space with Jean and Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Wait a minute...hold up. Where do they think shes going? I thought she was just going to space with Jean and Cyclops.
    she is chile. but I'm hoping she is about to take an exit from the xmen low key.

oan: don't know how i feel about a writer who don't like mutants writing storm. that should be an instant disqualifier.

she is chile. but I'm hoping she is about to take an exit from the xmen low key.

oan: don't know how i feel about a writer who don't like mutants writing storm. that should be an instant disqualifier.
    Well I'm interested in seeing what space holds for her and curious which book or roster she'll become a part of.

Oan: I saw. I need to DM you

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Well I'm interested in seeing what space holds for her and curious which book or roster she'll become a part of.

Oan: I saw. I need to DM you
    I hope so too!! I pray to the goddess we don't see this mess again:

ok boo! lolol

just in case he deletes this tweet. the children are rightfully going in. under no circumstances should a writer who hold such thoughts write anything xmen related, let alone storm.

Attachment 105014

just in case he deletes this tweet. the children are rightfully going in. under no circumstances should a writer who hold such thoughts write anything xmen related, let alone storm.

Attachment 105014
    The gag is Wanda isnt a mutant, yet she hurt more people in one single act than any mutant in 616. He needs to STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The gag is Wanda isnt a mutant, yet she hurt more people in one single act than any mutant in 616. He needs to STFU
    exactly! its very true. I dont wanna bash wanda as she has been trying to make things right but it concerning that a character who think there shouldn't be mutants is about to drop a title where storm is featured in the story.

not a good look at all.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    in which issue he gonna write Storm?