Page 212 of 772 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312712 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    I really hope so I got down after not seeing anything yet and hoped I’d be surprised by something in the forum. I guess my expectations are just really low but if this does indeed happen it will be much needed and well overdue. I like his ideas and I’m of the kind it’s time for her to branch outside of the XMen and have a voice within the Marvel Universe and build up her own rogues unique to her. A solo is just so needed.
    agreed. her being a cosmic ambassador for mutants were her goddess power and omega powers are explored would be dope af.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    During Inferno, she created a "band of equatorial heat" if I remember right, to help kill the demon Nastirh.

During the early 100s of UXM, when the X-men teamed up to take on Magneto, she was in charge of making it hot to dehydrate/overheat Magneto since extreme cold only made him stronger.

She also created a heat bomb not too long ago in Adjectives Xmen.
    I think you covered them all. I can't think of another feat.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Storm crawling on the ground to a man. Not even going to watch. lol
    your loss boo
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-17-2021 at 06:23 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

edit:

how could I forget. she not only raise the temperature but she also simultaneously lowered temperature and removed sustainable environmental that allowed the soldiers to live:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    edit:

how could I forget. she not only raise the temperature but she also simultaneously lowered temperature and removed sustainable environmental that allowed the soldiers to live:

Harpo whats dis. ^___^. (i know what it is.) lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Harpo whats dis. ^___^. (i know what it is.) lol
    oh chile lolol Coates legacy that's what it is.

oh chile lolol Coates legacy that's what it is.
    Well this was suppose to be a "i don't know her" gif featuring loura london so just imagine. lmao. This pain med got me goofy this morning.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

your image isn't showing up lovely lol

Well this was suppose to be a "i don't know her" gif featuring loura london so just imagine. lmao. This pain med got me goofy this morning.
    oh no I hope you feel better.

also you should check out that second video I posted if you feel up to it. gave a lot of interesting guesses as to what me in store for storm in the near future.

oh no I hope you feel better.

also you should check out that second video I posted if you feel up to it. gave a lot of interesting guesses as to what me in store for storm in the near future.
    thanks will definitely check it out. it's raining heavy and im bored. lol good lord i was a minute into it before i realized the sound wasn't playing because i didn't turn on my bluetooth headset. @_@
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-17-2021 at 06:39 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

thanks will definitely check it out. it's raining heavy and im bored. lol good lord i was a minute into it before i realized the sound wasn't playing because i didn't turn on my bluetooth headset. @_@
    yikes. since yiu bored let me see if I can find some storm vids for you to watch.

this is a good one

this is a good one

Thank's i'll give this one a try. About 5 minutes into that other video i was literally falling asleep. His voice sounds like a younger version of the guy who reads the bible on tape.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Thank's i'll give this one a try. About 5 minutes into that other video i was literally falling asleep. His voice sounds like a younger version of the guy who reads the bible on tape.
    lolol i can see that one. though when you are not so sleepy you should reconsider watching. he had a lot of interesting things to say towards what storm may be doing in future towards the end.

lolol i can see that one. though when you are not so sleepy you should reconsider watching. he had a lot of interesting things to say towards what storm may be doing in future towards the end.
    hahaha omg that first comment on the video made it all worth it. lol. "You forgot one: Having almost no screen time in any movies" given who made the movies we were lucky. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

hahaha omg that first comment on the video made it all worth it. lol. "You forgot one: Having almost no screen time in any movies" given who made the movies we were lucky. lol
    yes in hindsight I'm glad fox didn't go into deeper detail on her orofins and her abilities. so much of what she can do and has done wasn't touched so that gives marvel so much to explore that she is virtually a blank canvas. we as fans are in a great position.

BANNED

yes in hindsight I'm glad fox didn't go into deeper detail on her orofins and her abilities. so much of what she can do and has done wasn't touched so that gives marvel so much to explore that she is virtually a blank canvas. we as fans are in a great position.
    Ohk so guys I want to ask a question about storm and magneto and their relationship to electromagnetism. I was reading up on the standard model theory and I realized that I have never seen magneto control electricity maybe absorb but never controlled it just it's magnetic aspects, at the same time I realized storm has not only controlled electricity in extreme capacity but has also directly controlled magnetic fields on more than two occasions. Two being planetary control of the earth's magnetic field itself. So I want to ask of these two who actually has control over the fundamental force electromagnetism. Because if we are talking about feats and cannon I will argue storm has direct control over electromagnetism.itself whilst magneto just has magnetism. Or I am wrong.