Page 241 of 772 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

is it ok if I provide some of my personal highlights from today? please humor me:

bow to your goddess:

Goddess of the Storm (Thank you Mr. Coates. The distractors said your efforts wouldn't be acknowledged)

another reference to the goddess:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    I can never view the spoilers. I tried clicking but it’s just yellow. Does it not work on mobile ?
    it works on mobile. you have to highlight the text or convert your phone view to dark mode. the latter will allow you to see the text.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it works on mobile. you have to highlight the text or convert your phone view to dark mode. the latter will allow you to see the text.
    ooooh that's a great tip, the dark mode.

Also love the panels you provided as those were some of my faves as well. Stefano really showed up and showed out.

And the petty fun part of me wants to say. "oooook, so Hadari Yaoi translates to 'goddess of the storm." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I can never view the spoilers. I tried clicking but it’s just yellow. Does it not work on mobile ?
    Click on the area while holding the mouse than drag the pointer down to view the post...something on the phone
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-05-2021 at 12:36 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    ooooh that's a great tip, the dark mode.

Also love the panels you provided as those were some of my faves as well. Stefano really showed up and showed out.

And the petty fun part of me wants to say. "oooook, so Hadari Yaoi translates to 'goddess of the storm." lol

You're welcome. Yes the art was absolutely spectacular.

And a goddess or god can have many names and titles depending on the cultureor region, as well as possess multiple abilities. Venus was also known as Aphrodite by the greeks.

Trying my best not to read to much until I get my issues in my hands...so hard...

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Trying my best not to read to much until I get my issues in my hands...so hard...
    I'm sorry boo. log off and don't come back until you read the books!!

BANNED

You're welcome. Yes the art was absolutely spectacular.

And a goddess or god can have many names and titles depending on the cultureor region, as well as possess multiple abilities. Venus was also known as Aphrodite by the greeks.
    It feels soo good that she is getting acknowledged by the greater marvel writers especially xoffice they have lagged their legs about for sooo long I was about to go whoop them to gather some sense. But it is here her divinity is finally acknowledged and before the posterboy of god heroes thor. The god of thunder whilst storm is he goddess of storms. So basically storm is a divine being with an omega level mutation hence the omegas omega or the god amongst omegas since being an omega is already god tier in of itself.

I'm sorry boo. log off and don't come back until you read the books!!
    LOL, it's fine. I'm that friend that hates spoilers but goes looking for them...lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    It feels soo good that she is getting acknowledged by the greater marvel writers especially xoffice they have lagged their legs about for sooo long I was about to go whoop them to gather some sense. But it is here her divinity is finally acknowledged and before the posterboy of god heroes thor. The god of thunder whilst storm is he goddess of storms. So basically storm is a divine being with an omega level mutation hence the omegas omega or the god amongst omegas since being an omega is already god tier in of itself.
    Yaasssssss Honey!!! Yes!!!

I have to testify for a moment because we storm fans have a come a long freaking way.

Way back when Hudlin first announced that Storm was a potential omega level mutant us fans used this as evidence Storm was an omega mutant. Some fans even claimed she was a real goddess:

Storm fans were called rabid fanboys who took all her upper level feats out of context. Peoosters who thought us fans were crazed pointed to all sorts of showings that lowballed the character. Then there was the omega mutates reveal but even still people said the writer wasn't referring to storm:

Distractors reached out to the writer so that this theory could be debunked. Later on Storm went through more mess with it ultimately resulting in her handing over leadership to Kitty.

It was a dark moment but our MAN Coates got storm and took her to unbelievable heights. He literally made her a goddess!! You would think this would be a happy moment but no people tried to rain on that parade calling it a fanfiction and saying if the xoffices didn't acknowledge it, then it wasn't true. Well fast forward to today. She is now an omega level mutant even called the Omega's Omega. Then we are seeing constant references to her being an actual God. It feels good after 10 plus years of dealing with trolls and even trolling moderators to being validated. To see everything people said was wrong now being true makes this a great period to be a storm fan.

She was ALWAYS A GODDESS. No gimmicks, no retcons, no enhancements, no possessions, no weapon. Just Her. This is why she is one of the greatest marvel heroes to ever exist and why many of the other girls favorites could never sit at the table with her!!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-05-2021 at 01:45 PM.

I'm glad i missed all those battles and i guess it sucks those times were so dark for Storm fans but i can't even pretend i was rescued from anything. The only story i truly hated on the x-side was the mist (but even then i enjoyed Storm and how the x-books were handling it knowing they couldn't get rid of it. well they could but i digress) because it made no sense that anyone in the mu would accept it and guggeheim because it just was going no where fast. The rest of that stuff i don't care what people think but i'm happy Storm fans finally got vindication.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Fantastic Member

I have to testify for a moment because we storm fans have a come a long freaking way.

Way back when Hudlin first announced that Storm was a potential omega level mutant us fans used this as evidence Storm was an omega mutant. Some fans even claimed she was a real goddess:

Storm fans were called rabid fanboys who took all her upper level feats out of context. Peoosters who thought us fans were crazed pointed to all sorts of showings that lowballed the character. Then there was the omega mutates reveal but even still people said the writer wasn't referring to storm:

Distractors reached out to the writer so that this theory could be debunked. Later on Storm went through more mess with it ultimately resulting in her handing over leadership to Kitty.

It was a dark moment but our MAN Coates got storm and took her to unbelievable heights. He literally made her a goddess!! You would think this would be a happy moment but no people tried to rain on that parade calling it a fanfiction and saying if the xoffices didn't acknowledge it, then it wasn't true. Well fast forward to today. She is now an omega level mutant even called the Omega's Omega. Then we are seeing constant references to her being an actual God. It feels good after 10 plus years of dealing with trolls and even trolling moderators to being validated. To see everything people said was wrong now being true makes this a great period to be a storm fan.

She was ALWAYS A GODDESS. No gimmicks, no retcons, no enhancements, no possessions, no weapon. Just Her. This is why she is one of the greatest marvel heroes to ever exist and why many of the other girls favorites could never sit at the table with her!!!!

YES YES YES All of this and more! It is the year of Hadari Yao.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm glad i missed all those battles and i guess it sucks those times were so dark for Storm fans but i can't even pretend i was rescued from anything. The only story i truly hated on the x-side was the mist (but even then i enjoyed Storm and how the x-books were handling it knowing they couldn't get rid of it. well they could but i digress) because it made no sense that anyone in the mu would accept it and guggeheim because it just was going no where fast. The rest of that stuff i don't care what people think but i'm happy Storm fans finally got vindication.
    when did you first start reading xmen or what era were you introduced?

and agreed. validation is all I care about.

YES YES YES All of this and more! It is the year of Hadari Yao.

it sure freaking is and its about damn time!

when did you first start reading xmen or what era were you introduced?

and agreed. validation is all I care about.

it sure freaking is and its about damn time!
    I started in the 90s got into through the cartoon but have since read about all of them.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

She has always been I remember the statement a late writer once said that comics is basically a white male power fantasy. He is late now but he said this in response to the hate he got for giving storm enough power to affect the silver surfer. He said that if it were thor, wolverine or cap they will rationalize this as the charachter being resourceful or the chatcher being badass. But with storm they could not compute so they hated the writer for it. I have read a lot of battle forums about storm and the tomfoolery that goes on has lead to my hypertension at a very young age. We have idiots saying that human torch is more versatile than storm, that electro is stronger than her that weather wizard is the more powerful weather manipulator. You show them scans of her actually controlling space weather they ignore it it is interestingly maddening. And on top of all this we have threads just created to insult and humiliate storm fans saying they are irrational fanatics whilst glossing over thor, superman and batman fanboys. It is soo beautifully delicious that now storm has soo many omega attached to her title. Like when the official omegas were made public there fanboys will try to rank them and will do everything in their power to low-ball storm within the omega club some go as far as to say she doesn't belong there and that there are there mutants saying iceman is stronger like TF!
    But as surely as the Lord I serve lives storm has been crowned by an actually xwriter as the omegas omega, the most powerful avatar of knull including the likes of the god of thunder and co, and the god of storms. She has come soo far and so has her fans and all we can do is go explore the vast cosmos with her omega of omegas abilities because if knull himself is saying she is packing then she is packing! I mean this guy just ripped through sentry and took over celestials he knows his $#@$.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 05-05-2021 at 02:39 PM.