Page 599 of 772 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609649699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Good Morning Loves!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    https://screenrant.com/hidden-facts-...ook-fans-know/

I like how they ended the article--
    there were a few things I didn't agree with in the article but overall it was cool.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    there were a few things I didn't agree with in the article but overall it was cool.
    Which parts didn't you care for?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Which parts didn't you care for?
    I'm doing a quick run of this because I'm at work and it super busy today. but I will write the numbers.

the part about Yukio and her being from Africa. I dont think she and Yukio had a romance and she was born in America do she is from there not Africa.

I know there are some here who disagree with the Yukio part but I never saw their interaction as a romance. if that was the case there would have been more of this shown in her solo which it wasn't.

I'm doing a quick run of this because I'm at work and it super busy today. but I will write the numbers.

the part about Yukio and her being from Africa. I dont think she and Yukio had a romance and she was born in America do she is from there not Africa.

I know there are some here who disagree with the Yukio part but I never saw their interaction as a romance. if that was the case there would have been more of this shown in her solo which it wasn't.
    Gotchu'.

Take it easy at work btw. Never kill yourself over a place that would replace you before your body gets cold.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Gotchu'.

Take it easy at work btw. Never kill yourself over a place that would replace you before your body gets cold.
    you're preaching facts as always love.

Dang, close to 600 pages and the year is not even out. Nice
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Guys I need to ask you a question..... Does storm have direct control over electrons or she can only use them as building blocks to produce lightning.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 09-21-2021 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Guys I need to ask you a question..... Does storm have direct control over electrons or she can only use them as building blocks to produce lightning.
    I'm almost 100% sure she has some control over electrons.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

She can control electrons, she summoned her first lightning by imitating what she saw in nature thanks to her heightened perception
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

If she can directly manipulate electrons then I believe we myself included are not truly capable of comprehending just how devastating powerful Storm truly is, because as it has been discovered that electrons play a very fundamental role in the existence of matter itself. Like I just watched some educational videos speaking about quantum spin and how electron spin gives matter it's structure. And boy is it a trip. Like with just electron manipulation alone theoretically storm should be able to manipulate matter itself! Hence why I ask of she does have electron manipulation or it's just attributed to lightning building and control. Because though it seems possible I don't think xoffice is capable seeing her abilities in that expanse. Maybe her electrokinetic abilities are just atmosphere related.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 09-21-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Incredible Member

"The user can create, shape, absorb and manipulate cosmic forces and energies to produce nearly any effect they desire. Including the manipulation of matter and energy across space and time, the manipulation of the space-time continuum, altering the fabric of reality, the creation of force fields, the creation of inter-dimensional portals and vortexes, psionics, energy projection and cosmic awareness.

The user can summon or manipulate comets, meteors, asteroids, moons, planets, stars, nebula, neutron stars, quasars, black holes, white holes, galaxies, antimatter and dark matter. They can generate stellar winds, solar flares, cosmic storms, and invoke meteor showers. They can also empower themselves and others by harnessing the power of cosmos. This power can also be use for combat purpose."

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki...c_Manipulation

She has the same powerset as Silver Surfer, Eternals, Celestials, Galactus, and more. Unlike them, Storm uses her power to specialize in weather manipulation. She has shown the ability to control all the fundamental forces of the universe. Because she specializes in weather she lack tons of application and skill in cosmic manipulation.

yes she has direct over electrons:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    "The user can create, shape, absorb and manipulate cosmic forces and energies to produce nearly any effect they desire. Including the manipulation of matter and energy across space and time, the manipulation of the space-time continuum, altering the fabric of reality, the creation of force fields, the creation of inter-dimensional portals and vortexes, psionics, energy projection and cosmic awareness.

The user can summon or manipulate comets, meteors, asteroids, moons, planets, stars, nebula, neutron stars, quasars, black holes, white holes, galaxies, antimatter and dark matter. They can generate stellar winds, solar flares, cosmic storms, and invoke meteor showers. They can also empower themselves and others by harnessing the power of cosmos. This power can also be use for combat purpose."

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki...c_Manipulation

She has the same powerset as Silver Surfer, Eternals, Celestials, Galactus, and more. Unlike them, Storm uses her power to specialize in weather manipulation. She has shown the ability to control all the fundamental forces of the universe. Because she specializes in weather she lack tons of application and skill in cosmic manipulation.
    Yh and black holes generate intergalactic wind made up of light gas plasma and electrons.

BANNED

yes she has direct over electrons:

Hmmm I don't know weather to be saddened by this knowing full well that the limits of this ability would never be explored by her ... Or joy that she can actually do it.