Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Can't agree more with that.

On the other side, Marvel stats when it comes to weight and height has always been mediocre correct, but some people take different understanding of that. For me, Storm's perfect body and face representation in the real world would be Yetide Badaki, she is for example 5ft 3 ¾ (161.9 cm official confirmation) and weighs 120 lbs (she said so herself, no official confirmation on that):

Attachment 106470

Now, I do know that she is on the short side, but with some high heels, she can get to those 5'8" or 5'11" or even via some small angle changes, she can appear much taller. I like how her build is almost perfect and the closest thing to what we would have with real Storm. She is thick, she has all the curves and she has the body, as well!
    I love Yetide Badaki on American Gods(she's basically carrying this last season by herself, even if the writing isn't supporting her)! That said, I really want a Kenyan Ororo, and I really want collegiate X-Men to begin with(look at how long it's taken to tell Scarlett Witch's story, for example), so I think it's not a perfect fit for her. If you do a Storm solo movie and expand on her ancestors, I'd cast her as Ayesha, the first human Sorcerer Supreme, in a heartbeat(spin her off into a Dr. Strange sequel or D+ series). Iman can be Ashake, the Egyptian witch. But I want a younger, unknown actress from East Africa for Ororo(Kenyan would be ideal, but Sudanese/Ethiopian/Tanzanian/etc would be fine too).
    Last edited by yogaflame; 02-23-2021 at 11:37 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!