Page 153 of 772 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 11576

Found something in the progress of making, it seems like the old school fighting games in the '90s and early '00s, you might enjoy it with Storm of course as a playable character:

I've also found another great video of a 3D Model of WW which is coloured into Storm. The combination is absolutely stunning and beautiful, especially the end variant. I highly recommend watching the entire video it is really interesting!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Found something in the progress of making, it seems like the old school fighting games in the '90s and early '00s, you might enjoy it with Storm of course as a playable character:

I am always happy to see Storm in video games but one thing I absolutely hate about how she is represented in fighting games is just how scaled down and localized her moves tend to be. She controls the weather she should be hitting people from everywhere lol. I say that because other players who literally use their fist to fight will have these screen filling inescapable combos and Storm with all her might will have....? Even in this video clip she uses a whirlwind and Superman blasts through it with eye beams lol!!!! Sorry for the rant. I just feel she should feel powerful in every game she is in. I'm tired of seeing her get jobbed by other "small sized" characters like Electra and such in video games lol.

Perhaps my favorite video game Storm was Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (I didn't have the patience to wait for her in 3) and even the original X Men Legends. In both games she felt like that deal. You could blow whole hosts of enemies off cliffs with her winds. She shouldn't be bothered with the help lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    I am always happy to see Storm in video games but one thing I absolutely hate about how she is represented in fighting games is just how scaled down and localized her moves tend to be. She controls the weather she should be hitting people from everywhere lol. I say that because other players who literally use their fist to fight will have these screen filling inescapable combos and Storm with all her might will have....? Even in this video clip she uses a whirlwind and Superman blasts through it with eye beams lol!!!! Sorry for the rant. I just feel she should feel powerful in every game she is in. I'm tired of seeing her get jobbed by other "small sized" characters like Electra and such in video games lol.

Perhaps my favorite video game Storm was Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (I didn't have the patience to wait for her in 3) and even the original X Men Legends. In both games she felt like that deal. You could blow whole hosts of enemies off cliffs with her winds. She shouldn't be bothered with the help lol.
    That is a small indie project from what I could gather. You can't expect an indie project to match the requests from big, huge fans of Storm. They simply don't have the technology, nor the money to accomplish such world feat power, like the ones you describe.

But I do agree that we do need a proper game for Storm, where you play it in 3rd Person, she can properly fly up without any limitations like LEGO Marvel Heroes 2 did, and rich, gorgeous graphics. I am all up for that.

Fantastic Member

That is a small indie project from what I could gather. You can't expect an indie project to match the requests from big, huge fans of Storm. They simply don't have the technology, nor the money to accomplish such world feat power, like the ones you describe.

But I do agree that we do need a proper game for Storm, where you play it in 3rd Person, she can properly fly up without any limitations like LEGO Marvel Heroes 2 did, and rich, gorgeous graphics. I am all up for that.
    My comment wasn't to critique this particular video, I used it as an example to talk about the whole.

Attachment 107599

Just showing some love.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    post the pic or it didn't happen.

Attachment 107604
    I meant to say 2017
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I like to think of her as an environmental empath/warper with a predilection for 'weather' phenomenon. When you get right down to it, she has dimensional to subatomic scale feats. She should be able to do essentially anything. Does it have matter or energy? She has providence over it. When you think of the similarly between electrons circling their nucleus, hurricanes and their eye, planets and their star, stars and their galactic center(blackholes?), you can see how it's all the same, just different scales. Ororo is one with it all. Can manipulate it all to her will. Truly Omega. She transcends 'Storm', which as a brand, limits her too much, at least in the eyes of so many of her creators/audience. Before Charles named her so, she was the goddess of life. That seems much more accurate.
    Well said and fully concur... besides, weather is a concept used to describe physical phenomena. Meaning, humans love to create patterns out of things they observe and then give them names, such as weather, to describe phenomena of an atmosphere (also a conceptual construct). These constructs help us to understand the observable world at the human level, but sometimes we fool ourselves into believing that the concept is the phenomenon. In Ororo's case, I would agree with YogaFlame that she is empathetically manipulating the energy systems defined as "weather."

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I like to think of her as an environmental empath/warper with a predilection for 'weather' phenomenon. When you get right down to it, she has dimensional to subatomic scale feats. She should be able to do essentially anything. Does it have matter or energy? She has providence over it. When you think of the similarly between electrons circling their nucleus, hurricanes and their eye, planets and their star, stars and their galactic center(blackholes?), you can see how it's all the same, just different scales. Ororo is one with it all. Can manipulate it all to her will. Truly Omega. She transcends 'Storm', which as a brand, limits her too much, at least in the eyes of so many of her creators/audience. Before Charles named her so, she was the goddess of life. That seems much more accurate.
    Well said yoga as always!

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    I know I’m new here but just wanted to post this.

Storm has a feat drawing energy from the “GALACTIC CORE!” comprising of millions of suns and solar systems. I wish people would stop underestimating her in the marvel community just because her power is titled “Weather Manipulation”. When you really grasp how powerful that ability can be with an OMEGA level mutant you will start to see just how OP it can be.

Weather is defined as the state of an atmosphere at any given moment. Storm can manipulate the ambient natural energy of not only Earth’s atmosphere, but any atmosphere or medium she’s in. Including, but not limited to alternate realities and dimensions, and even energy from the vacuum of space. This would make me think “weather” in its scientific meaning is not the most accurate definition of her power. She doesn’t just manipulate the weather of gaseous atmospheres surrounding celestial bodies. She manipulates the ambient energies and forces of whatever environment she’s in. And at her full potential, that environment may cover across the whole universe, similar to what she did with the Galactic Core feat.

Might I also add, in the Black Vortex storyline, Storm was shown herself at full potential in the mirror. She chose not to accept but this is what she looked like,

Attachment 107582

Does that not look like she is channeling the energy from millions of stars? I believe her full potential (in the earth 616 reality) is the ability to control solar energy on a cosmic scale which is the source of all weather in the physical universe.

On TOP of all of that. She’s literally a GODDESS and has magic potential she has yet to tap in to. Yeah she’s definitely a cosmic tier character.

Welcome to the thread beloved and please post more! This was absolutely a spectacular position to make on your first entry here and you made great points.

I think people outside of fans like yourself will start to appreciate her full potential know when writers show her operating in that space. I would wager many readers don't know about her upper end feats and probably assume she can only do "weather" related power displays. Most writers unfortunately just show her using lightning over and over again as if that is the only ability she possesses. However, if we have more writers like Coates who has shown her being THE heavy hitter (just not one of many heavy hitters) and even what we saw recently by Hickman in xmen where Storm was the powerhouse while in company with Marvel Girl (typically the opposite is shown) this narrative will begin to change.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Attachment 107604
    I meant to say 2017
    oh honey you are absolutely right. we know Nikki a storm fan from chun li and now storm is channeling nikki!!! im for this!!!

I didn't make the last one lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post

I agree here those moves on that game were very limited and looked really bad lol.

thanks for sharing ghost.

I would like dc and marvel to make a deal where see a fighting game but using the developers of dc vs mk. I love the graphics in that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    She has tapped into her magic potential... Her goddess form uses divine magic. She however hasn't tapped into uses white magic yet as her older self did.
    She hosted an M-body of Eternity and defeated the Adversary. She has used her magic before. She used a jolt of lightning to teleport herself and Magik back to Limbo during the whole Sapna mess.

random pics for today:

villains love storm:

Can we add Arkon and Namor to the list?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Hmm.... I wonder if Loki still has his little Storm doll he made

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Can we add Arkon and Namor to the list?
    we most certainly can boo:

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Hmm.... I wonder if Loki still has his little Storm doll he made

he was a little creeper wasn't he lol