Page 266 of 772 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366766 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Janet is my fave, I love her just like I love Storm. Sucks Janet had to pass on playing Storm cause I could only imagine the slayage that would've occured
    omg I was just going to mention that l. did you see the interview where she talks about storm? I can't find interview but if I come across it again I will post.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    where did you get the gala cover from? I love it!!!!

yall I'm about to explode:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I’m obsessed with the texturing of Ororo’s hair on that Coipel cover. It resembles the tail of a comet, which is appropriate given her upcoming adventures through space.

Last edited by Dipter; 05-18-2021 at 11:17 AM.

The images are just GG!

My only complaint is that the drawing by Mr. Coipel is that it looks like her index finger is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    When the x-office sees that their plan to separate Storm and T’challa failed

lmfao lolol you know they gone try to inject some more foolishness somehow. next attempt the gala
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Who's powers are Hope using to fly?
    Last edited by Micabe; 05-18-2021 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Who's powers are Hope using to fly?
    there are three she could possibly be using. curious to see what role she plays in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    OMG this is giving me Rogue Storm vibes because of the title, maybe this time Storm will evolve into the Perfect Storm. Such a good time to be a Storm fan.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    OMG this is giving me Rogue Storm vibes because of the title, maybe this time Storm will evolve into the Perfect Storm. Such a good time to be a Storm fan.
    can someone translate the krakoan text on the cover? what does it say?

lmfao lolol you know they gone try to inject some more foolishness somehow. next attempt the gala
    I don't see why they would have a problem if Tchalla writer chooses to write Storm in his pages i think the people who are going to be mad are the people if they decide to still have her hook up with people in the x-world or new people. but thats on them.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I don't see why they would have a problem if Tchalla writer chooses to write Storm in his pages i think the people who are going to be mad are the people if they decide to still have her hook up with people in the x-world or new people. but thats on them.
    well remember the excuses that were given previously were that she was being used by the bp offices and they were waiting for that story to end so that they could tell the storm story they wanted. its clear that there is a strong enough fanbase that want them together and want to read these stories. so it will be interesting to see how both offices will move forward in writing them both.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I don't know...Storm's proportions are a little "stretched" on that D.Na cover...at least it's more noticeable there than in his other HFG covers. Not really feeling it.
    I will say...his colouring is superbly exquisite.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

can someone translate the krakoan text on the cover? what does it say?
    All new. All different. Special Issue.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

All new. All different. Special Issue.
    thanks beloved. I was hoping it was going to be a spoiler lol

thanks beloved. I was hoping it was going to be a spoiler lol
    no problem. I'm hoping the Perfect Storm is a spoiler. I could totally see Duggan finishing his story by completely the Rogue Storm story and having her evolve into a perfect Storm.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

no problem. I'm hoping the Perfect Storm is a spoiler. I could totally see Duggan finishing his story by completely the Rogue Storm story and having her evolve into a perfect Storm.
    Was roguestorm described as being perfect storm? I don't recall that even though that would be nice.