Page 296 of 772 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Thinking about how it’s confirmed Storm is stronger then Sue, Dr. Strange, and more and is stated to be the strongest Omega ��

never freaking forget. she's the Omega's omega and that's on period:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-30-2021 at 12:18 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

I just think that her Omega and Divine potential should be further more explored before we assume absolute truth that she is stronger than Strange and etc. because if we look at feats and this kinda of stuff unfortunately Ororo was a lot more a victim of bad writting than Stephan, Hulk, Thor, Sue for the past few decades.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I just think that her Omega and Divine potential should be further more explored before we assume absolute truth that she is stronger than Strange and etc. because if we look at feats and this kinda of stuff unfortunately Ororo was a lot more a victim of bad writting than Stephan, Hulk, Thor, Sue for the past few decades.
    I agree that she definitely does need more exploration with these things that much cannot be argued. I will say that it is nice to see writers acknowledge that she is more powerful than some of the more known and accepted heavy weights of marvel. it could be a foreshadowing of what is to come.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I agree that she definitely does need more exploration with these things that much cannot be argued. I will say that it is nice to see writers acknowledge that she is more powerful than some of the more known and accepted heavy weights of marvel. it could be a foreshadowing of what is to come.
    honestly, I'm like: "show me, don't tell me".
    They said she's an omega so show her being one, they claim she's a Goddess so show her being one.
    I just tired of marvel hyping us.

upcoming storm art.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Thinking about how it’s confirmed Storm is stronger then Sue, Dr. Strange, and more and is stated to be the strongest Omega ��
    Unless Sue, Dr Strange and ALL the Omegas suddenly go evil and try to destroy the very fabric of reality and all life and Storm as the only hero left standing to oppose them...then...Storm being the strongest one, none of that actually means anything.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

honestly, I'm like: "show me, don't tell me".
    They said she's an omega so show her being one, they claim she's a Goddess so show her being one.
    I just tired of marvel hyping us.
    I agree. the xoffices have a really bad habit of saying all the great things through lip service without any tangible evidence. it's great to say she is the omegas omega but when you only show her shooting lightning that doesn't really mean much. i mean look at xos we were told she would have a pivotal role in that saga but it really fell flat.. it was mostly used as a vehicle to try and cement discord between her and wakanda but beyond that what did she really do? honestly mr. Coates has been the one true writer to claim she is a writer and show us that she is. im not convinced the xoffices are going that route with her yet.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-30-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Fantastic Member

yeah Coates was one of her few recent writers who managed to give her a decent development, I will miss his run. Duggan tried ..., Hickmann seems to be handling her well but I don't think it is enough yet, I hope Ewing do a good job.

yeah Coates was one of her few recent writers who managed to give her a decent development, I will miss his run. Duggan tried ..., Hickmann seems to be handling her well but I don't think it is enough yet, I hope Ewing do a good job.
    what have you liked with what the xoffices have done with her thus far? separate from what occurred in black panther.

Fantastic Member

what have you liked with what the xoffices have done with her thus far? separate from what occurred in black panther.
    so far, what I liked the most was her GS which showed how Ororo values ​​life and also that she still her mental defenses, beyond that are just few memorable things, looking now XOS could have been better.

so far, what I liked the most was her GS which showed how Ororo values ​​life and also that she still her mental defenses, beyond that are just few memorable things, looking now XOS could have been better.
    yea I enjoyed gs as well. my only complaint is that it wasn't worded. there were so many questions that I had that I think would have been explained had it been lettered.

and agreed about everything else. do you think exploring her godhead would make her too op for the xmen?

Fantastic Member

yea I enjoyed gs as well. my only complaint is that it wasn't worded. there were so many questions that I had that I think would have been explained had it been lettered.

and agreed about everything else. do you think exploring her godhead would make her too op for the xmen?
    on my mind would have a chance of that happening, but it's clearly if the x-office start to develop this would probably put some limitation in order to not make her teammates useless, I just don't want that it receive the same treatment that Jean (Phoenix) received.

on my mind would have a chance of that happening, but it's clearly if the x-office start to develop this would probably put some limitation in order to not make her teammates useless, I just don't want that it receive the same treatment that Jean (Phoenix) received.
    yea thats understandable. I think that is why her being in space may work better in terms of rogues. her being in skirmishes with humans with guns don't really test the full range of her abilities. xos would have been nice to see her cut loose but even then all we got was a thunderstorm. hoping Ewing gets a chance to write her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Unless Sue, Dr Strange and ALL the Omegas suddenly go evil and try to destroy the very fabric of reality and all life and Storm as the only hero left standing to oppose them...then...Storm being the strongest one, none of that actually means anything.
    Not really we don't need her to be beating them to prove she is stronger, hell we do not need her even proving she is stronger. We just need her to be developed in respect to her abilities which are practically brimming with potentental to an incalculable degree.
    Like take electro doing something like this.
    Attachment 110077

He can create electromagnetic storms localized enough and use said storms to carbonize atoms in the atmosphere to trap his opponents in a she the as strong as diamond. Storm is much more powerful electrokinetic than him his maximum is 10 million volts she can create and control bolts which are above a billion volts. Plus also has direct control over magnetic fields and such. This should be something she should be able to do to her opponents and to to herself as a means of protection. But instead we get lightning lass. This is why we want her powers to get explored or else the charachter just looks more of the same.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I completely understand wanting her powers explored...but...as I've stated many times in this thread...it's not a competition especially among heroes. It should never be that. So placing her above Sue Storm and Dr. Strange is silly and irrelevant. Comparing her to Electro is equally pointless because they're two distinctly separate characters with vastly different in-story motivations and written by different people.

Genuine question: So, why? What purpose does it serve?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!