Page 676 of 772 FirstFirst ... 176576626666672673674675676677678679680686726 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    they didn't say she had limits. they asked if she has them. they don't appear to know how her powers operate.
    Oh yeah. I was kind of in doubt, that's why I came here to ask...

it will be they clone Storm to use as a weapon against herself?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    it will be they clone Storm to use as a weapon against herself?
    I dont think they will go with either approaches. I think they where throwing ideas out there but ultimately they will try something different.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

have you read the actual issue yet?

the reason I ask is that they do not suggest they will take her powers away. they just pose different questions on the best way to take her out.
    Yh I did then I saw the line "can it be shut off" and I was like oh Hell No.
    I started admiring art from then onwards. Next issue I would admire art then the next till the run is over. I hope my days as only a storm art connoisseur is short lived hopefully by next issue.

BANNED

have you read the actual issue yet?

the reason I ask is that they do not suggest they will take her powers away. they just pose different questions on the best way to take her out.
    I started admiring art from then onwards. Next issue I would admire art then the next till the run is over. I hope my days as only a storm art connoisseur is short lived hopefully by next issue. Call me when storm Lossing her powers is not a plot point in any way shape or form.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    For the youngsters...damn, forgot how sexy Tyson was...

Mmmmmmmm Tyson! When I first saw this sing I was like 10 and I knew then a there I was a sucker for abs.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I started admiring art from then onwards. Next issue I would admire art then the next till the run is over. I hope my days as only a storm art connoisseur is short lived hopefully by next issue. Call me when storm Lossing her powers is not a plot point in any way shape or form.
    I dont think they will have her lose her powers. im trusting Ewing won't do that for a second time but we have a few weeks to find out.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I dont think they will have her lose her powers. im trusting Ewing won't do that for a second time but we have a few weeks to find out.
    Let's hope so for my sake, admiring only art and ignoring letters is kinda exhausting.

Let's hope so for my sake, admiring only art and ignoring letters is kinda exhausting.
    I understand. I think the next two issues we are going to get a goddess level feat so I'm excited.

BANNED

I understand. I think the next two issues we are going to get a goddess level feat so I'm excited.
    Amen fam Amen

Amen fam Amen
    and don't forget we have appearances with storm in black panther too.

BANNED

and don't forget we have appearances with storm in black panther too.
    Wait when this week?!

Also the one thing I picked up on was the alien saying that he wonders if weather manipulation has any limits. Guess we gonna find soon if it does.

Wait when this week?!

Also the one thing I picked up on was the alien saying that he wonders if weather manipulation has any limits. Guess we gonna find soon if it does.
    no next month i believe.

well omega level abilities by definition don't have limits. so their speculation about it comes from a place of not knowing this fact.

BANNED

no next month i believe.

well omega level abilities by definition don't have limits. so their speculation about it comes from a place of not knowing this fact.

Ohk what is the issue number

Hopefully we see her be an actual omega next issue and even possibly some divine sightings. Like the touch of death guy would touch her trying to kill her but Hadari yao would pop out and be like "ain't no way in hell"

BANNED

Attachment 115008

Storm in xmonday with JD White
    Issue found...
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-27-2021 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Nevermind I found it