Page 727 of 772 FirstFirst ... 227627677717723724725726727728729730731737 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    If we are going cutouts, I would have liked to have seen the X-Men:Red suit played with a bit more. A more conservative version of this, I suppose. (EDIT: with apologies to Kris Anka)
    Err... I didn't like it very much, but it's a personal taste of mine, maybe if the sides were lined with some fabric, transparent...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Oh come on....
    Attachment 116054
    What's to come?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Immortal Xmen:

I'm confused now, Immortal X-men is going to be a Sword and Storm title?

^ That is a beautiful piece of art right there! Very nice!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

A sketch of Storm's new outfit.

Attachment 116061
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Gillen is not a good Storm writer at all. If this is the only book she will be in at the relaunch, that would be greatly disappointing. If she isn't going to be written by Ewing, what a loss of great opportunity. His interview a few months back had a lot of promise that might now possibly go unfulfilled.
    Last edited by Saturius; 12-08-2021 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    A sketch of Storm's new outfit.

Attachment 116061
    The hair hanging in the air, I loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Gillen is not a good Storm writer at all. If this is the only book she will be in at the relaunch, that would be greatly disappointing. If she isn't going to be written by Ewing, what a loss of a potentially great opportunity. His interview a few months back had a lot of promise that might now possibly go unfulfilled.
    There's still X-men Red, right? Red X on the shoulders of your new uniform, Mars is red... I might be freaking out.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Edited post is was edited.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-08-2021 at 12:11 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Err... I didn't like it very much, but it's a personal taste of mine, maybe if the sides were lined with some fabric, transparent...

What's to come?

Nope it is a mini series if I am getting that right. Xmen red most likely would be the title from storm or maybe none you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Nope it is a mini series if I am getting that right. Xmen red most likely would be the title from storm or maybe none you never know.
    I just saw it, it will be focused on the Quiet Council, Secrets, Policies, Betrayals, I thought it was interesting, it will be cool to see Ororo walking through these plots, mainly because she is already going through this, in SWORD.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

What's to come?

no immortal xmen is about the quiet council and their dealings. not related to sword and written by gillen, which as has already been pointed out, isn't a great storm writer.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I just saw it, it will be focused on the Quiet Council, Secrets, Policies, Betrayals, I thought it was interesting, it will be cool to see Ororo walking through these plots, mainly because she is already going through this, in SWORD.
    Yeah I am still of the opinion that storm hasn't done anything plot relevant as of yet excluding her terraforming mars. The regency is yet to prove it's effectiveness to the plot because from where I stand it looks like a figure head seat for Abigail brand. Maybe in the coming days weeks months and years there would be something but I am not excited about immortal xmen looks like it would revolve around the Phoenix and miss mutant messiah Hope summers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Gillen is not a good Storm writer at all. If this is the only book she will be in at the relaunch, that would be greatly disappointing. If she isn't going to be written by Ewing, what a loss of great opportunity. His interview a few months back had a lot of promise that might now possibly go unfulfilled.
    I am waiting for the xmen red announcement hope that it is an Al Ewing book or maybe Ewing is leaving xoffice... I mean that would make sense, it doesn't seem like a good place to work. anyways waiting for more info

no immortal xmen is about the quiet council and their dealings. not related to sword and written by gillen, which as has already been pointed out, isn't a great storm writer.
    Oh ****! We can still win, X Men Red, *crossing our fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I am waiting for the xmen red announcement hope that it is an Al Ewing book or maybe Ewing is leaving xoffice... I mean that would make sense, it doesn't seem like a good place to work. anyways waiting for more info
    I agree, we didn't have moments to see Storm as "Regent of Arakko", but on the one hand this title might be good, but about this writer.. Hmm

BANNED

Immortal Xmen:

Fun fact the position of storm in this portrait mirrors the position of James the lesser in the last supper.