Page 360 of 772 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Wait what is happening where is this from
    its from the marvels issue 5 cover.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I really need to get my eyes checked, lol. It took me a solid minute before I noticed the good Dr which is weird since he's the only thing colored.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I really need to get my eyes checked, lol. It took me a solid minute before I noticed the good Dr which is weird since he's the only thing colored.
    I just noticed strange after you mentioned it lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Eh I would prefer her leading a team of Arakki and Krakoa strike team tbh. Or if give her a 4 issue mini that rolls out into a team book.
    Agreed. I think the fandom’s excitement is on the new role with great potential, and not saying we’re now satisfied with just the offiical announcement. A team book with her at the helm and giving momentum to her new role is what I am hoping for, and the impression I’m getting is that this will happen in SWORD. Or, ideally, a completely separate/new PSXM team book.

My understanding was also that this new direction with her is supposed to unfold over a legnthy period, so hopefully we get to a place where this new direction has lasting impact for her and that we are getting years of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. I think the fandom’s excitement is on the new role with great potential, and not saying we’re now satisfied with just the offiical announcement. A team book with her at the helm and giving momentum to her new role is what I am hoping for, and the impression I’m getting is that this will happen in SWORD. Or, ideally, a completely separate/new PSXM team book.

My understanding was also that this new direction with her is supposed to unfold over a legnthy period, so hopefully we get to a place where this new direction has lasting impact for her and that we are getting years of story.

I hope we get another book down the road preferably a solo. all the likes and retweets marvel post is getting about storm is definitely evidence people like this news as it pertains to her.

well done Hickman/Ewing and crew.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And you call yourselves patient.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

So Major x is now the prince of Mars

Friends so much love has been shown towards our girl.

Goddess by name and by birthright ✅
    Omega-level Mutant✅
    Queen by birthright and of Planet Arakko ✅
    Power not obtained through weapons ✅
    Power not obtained through possession ✅
    Back to where she was first created to be the most powerful and beautiful woman ever✅

What a wonderful time to be a Storm fan.

Now all Storm needs to do is announce to the cosmos her and Tchalla are getting married again and really shake up the universe both in the comics and in the real world lololol

#bliss, #validation, #canon, #notfanfiction, #dontbemad, #butuwerewrong, #tolduso, #powerofCOATES
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-24-2021 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    So Major x is now the prince of Mars
    You stop that! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    You stop that! Lol.
    I wouldn't be against a Storm/Cable pairing. The scene where she had her new haircut and he saw it still stands out to me. I mean couplings honestly do nothing for me in the grand scheme of things but for the majority it seems to but out of the people put in Storm's orbit cable was definitely one i saw potential.

But then when your a goddess i suspect Storm to at some point have many many long romance and perhaps kids. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

So odd question that will probably never come to pass, but if Storm and T'challa get re-married and have a kid would that kid be forced to sit on the Wakandan throne or the "Mars" throne? Which side would he/she/they be loyal to? Sol or the Empire? Let the plot spinning and what-ifs commence lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So odd question that will probably never come to pass, but if Storm and T'challa get re-married and have a kid would that kid be forced to sit on the Wakandan throne or the "Mars" throne? Which side would he/she/they be loyal to? Sol or the Empire? Let the plot spinning and what-ifs commence lol.
    I dont think either where they are now would make the child choose either and would allow them to find their own path.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I dont think either where they are now would make the child choose either and would allow them to find their own path.
    True. But I do think Krakoan politics would eagerly pursue the child if they were a mutant (especially an omega). But on the flip side the Regent of Sol was an appointment so it may not truly matter, but a continuation of Storm’s mystical lineage as ongoing heirs to that throne would make for an interesting story.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    True. But I do think Krakoan politics would eagerly pursue the child if they were a mutant (especially an omega). But on the flip side the Regent of Sol was an appointment so it may not truly matter, but a continuation of Storm’s mystical lineage as ongoing heirs to that throne would make for an interesting story.
    yes in the event the child was a mutant and omega I think there would be pressure from the arrakii definitely for the child to be the heir to the throne. and yes I would imagine at some point Apocalypse and/or his wife may want to contest the title that storm now holds which I think would be very interesting.

Spectacular Member

i skimmed through the past 5 pages of the thread and man, some y'all won't let that annul thing go. Shi was like a decade ago at this point it's not even relevant. At least Tchalla didn't commit a Peter Parker, they're only comic characters so it all comes down to the writing and if the relationship works it works whether ya like it or not both characters can succeed either way but it all comes down to the pen. This subject is recycled too damn much.