Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
exactly! your explanation is spot on. it cannot go away just as her blue eyes can't it is a partt of her.

do you think with her weather abilities and divine/magical abilities she would become too OP? I would love for one of the Orishas to train her on her divine heritage. I'm not sure the mages you listed could help her there with the divine aspect but I do think its long overdue for this as well.
1. Yes. The only reason Storm is not a full-on mystical being like Roma or Bast is because of her mutant DNA

Example: Before the Retcon... Scarlet Witch had the mutant abilities to psionically manipulate possibilities or reality. Because of that her Chaos Magic just basically amped or became a power source for her mutant powers, which made it less versatile. Storm is falling in the same boat. Her magical powers are only amping the powers of her mutant powers. Versatile power set with her weather abilities but her magic should still be doing more.

Not only that writers have found a way to work around Hadari Yao. As shown in Shuri the power is suppressed.

Oh yes, all these set back would keep her from becoming OP. I mean look at Thor. His power ranges from who he is around. We all know Thor is a being that should be constantly written at Skyfather level. The good thing about Hadari Yao at least we won't have anti feats like Thor knowing her powers are basically sealed.

2. The mages I named would help her work on skills, offense, defense, and more. Storm has an affinity to magic in general, not just divine or white magic. Not only that everyone I named were sorcerer supreme candidates with top being actual supremes such as Roma and Strange.