Page 159 of 772 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259659 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    But he gets back up?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    But he gets back up?
    as tchalla mentioned death cant die but he was momentarily defeated. ororo essentially gave her life in place of tchalla but as you mentioned I think they worked something out with the morlun guy to where they both were able to leave.

that said, she still defeated him if only for just a moment.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Defeat, not destroy.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Entities such as Death, Galactus, Dormamu the Adversary etc. cannot be utterly destroyed as that would most likely do irreparable damage to the existence of the universe itself. The best even the most powerful hero can hope for is to deliver a sound trouncing and live to fight another day.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Defeat, not destroy.
    If we have to be honest, Dr Strange hasn't killed any of the powerful entities you mentioned. He defeated them, just like Storm defeated Death and Adversary. I would dare to say that perhaps she is near the level of All-Father, but she is not there yet. The only thing which stops her of being as powerful as Thor is only her physicality. He is Asgardian, she is a mutant. This is the only difference between current Thor and Storm as Hadari-Yao. I just wish they would ascend her already as a Goddess being physically. Once that happens and she is in full control of her Hadari-Yao power, she will be equal to Thor's galactic level. But then probably they will turn him in multiversal universal being only so he can be stronger than Storm and then, if we get creative enough writers and plenty of solos (and they are successful) then she will catch up to him again. But that is at least a decade in the future, probably with their slow release schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    If we have to be honest, Dr Strange hasn't killed any of the powerful entities you mentioned. He defeated them, just like Storm defeated Death and Adversary. I would dare to say that perhaps she is near the level of All-Father, but she is not there yet. The only thing which stops her of being as powerful as Thor is only her physicality. He is Asgardian, she is a mutant. This is the only difference between current Thor and Storm as Hadari-Yao. I just wish they would ascend her already as a Goddess being physically. Once that happens and she is in full control of her Hadari-Yao power, she will be equal to Thor's galactic level. But then probably they will turn him in multiversal universal being only so he can be stronger than Storm and then, if we get creative enough writers and plenty of solos (and they are successful) then she will catch up to him again. But that is at least a decade in the future, probably with their slow release schedule.
    what you mention is why I hope her next evolutionary step is to become an elemental being. I truly feel like that is the next thing we will see.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Wow :O That’s awesome. Storm is so much more powerful than we can even conceive.

First she’s one of the few able to host eternity, and now Knull is saying she’s the most powerful avatar he’s created.

That statement would mean she’s stronger than Dr. Strange, Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Thor, Thing, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Hulk, Sue Storm, Black Cat, and Human Torch!
    Please I am confused dies that mean that she us stronger than the celestials. Because I am spinning my head 360 over this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Please I am confused dies that mean that she us stronger than the celestials. Because I am spinning my head 360 over this fact.
    I think by new avatars he meant the ones on earth.

what you mention is why I hope her next evolutionary step is to become an elemental being. I truly feel like that is the next thing we will see.
    Pls I just want cloud hair that leaves a lightning contrail in flight
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    guys I know that everything that is happening is great for Storm but let's be realistic Storm isn't more powerful than Strange or Thor mainly the current Thor.
    Knull is a god an elder God so he has the capacity to see things that others can't not even gods not even cerebro. I have always wondered why he called her little light then proceeded to take her as his own personally. Also I think it has to do with the inner power that they were talking about in marauders 13. There is a strength to storm I don't know whether it is tge divine or omega mutant. But there is definitely something more than mere cerebro can perceive. I feel that's the reason she is worshiped

I think by new avatars he meant the ones on earth.
    Hmmmm I see thanks. Please which heroes were possessed again?

Go get your man, girl!!!!
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    he has fought with Skyfather level characters or above, such as: Dormmammu, Umar, Nightmare, Shuma-Gorath, Galactus, Nekron and etc ...
    these guys are a bit too much for Storm unless she’s using his divine powers.
    I consider him most powerfull than Thor
    I think people gloss over the fact that storms powers only limitation is her strength of will. And the limits of her will was tested when she hosted all of eternity. That's how strong her will is. The more her will the more power she can muster. But her body limitation I feel it is self imposed.

Yes, go to Hell and back for the man who got killed by the dude you could've soloed on day one of the marriage except for his fragile ego. Offer to exchange your life for the man who will annul your marriage 5 minutes later because your co-worker got possessed by a cosmic entity and ran amock.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yes, go to Hell and back for the man who got killed by the dude you could've soloed on day one of the marriage except for his fragile ego. Offer to exchange your life for the man who will annul your marriage 5 minutes later because your co-worker got possessed by a cosmic entity and ran amock.

Yeah, sh1t happens...but they still love each other.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I think people gloss over the fact that storms powers only limitation is her strength of will. And the limits of her will was tested when she hosted all of eternity. That's how strong her will is. The more her will the more power she can muster. But her body limitation I feel it is self imposed.
    Very much agreed