Page 603 of 772 FirstFirst ... 103503553593599600601602603604605606607613653703 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Im getting teary-eyed already -- omg
    me too its absolutely beautiful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    lmaooo I'm vibrating!!!

I think there will be more to come dont shake too hard. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    spoilers:
    the end of maraduers they all got sucked out into space. personally i don't think they are dead because two of the group don't even need air, iceman and emma in diamond form but it implied they only had seconds to survive. I'm thinking somehow lourdes chantel will save them though.
    end of spoilers
    oh thats funny then lol i can totally see her flying by them. she's like I told you I don't know you after this last dinner on the ship lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    me too its absolutely beautiful!!!

I think there will be more to come dont shake too hard. lol

oh thats funny then lol i can totally see her flying by them. she's like I told you I don't know you after this last dinner on the ship lol
    lmao that is exactly what i was tihnking. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

lmao that is exactly what i was tihnking. lol
    why she gotta be petty like that lolol.. I still can't get over that first image of her hovering over Mars. that's queen sh!t
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

why she gotta be petty like that lolol.. I still can't get over that first image of her hovering over Mars. that's queen sh!t
    She just a woman of her word. lol. What makes it so believable is the marauders crew were acutally leaving mars heading back to earth when it happened. So they didn't even say "hey girl." so she like "Bye." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

She just a woman of her word. lol. What makes it so believable is the marauders crew were acutally leaving mars heading back to earth when it happened. So they didn't even say "hey girl." so she like "Bye." lol
    lmfao I'm dead.. I wish I could have seen some bodies floating in the background I would have paid for that

You know looking at the full preview, Storm using a bubble reminds me of what Magneto did in Sword #1.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    You know looking at the full preview, Storm using a bubble reminds me of what Magneto did in Sword #1.

Erik's was impressive but storm's was visually stunning like very very stunning and the artist is not even as good as the other guy. Imagine her moving through space thunder booming lightning flashing about her and a whole private atmosphere all for herself. That is omega **** right there.

God's own Xman!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Erik's was impressive but storm's was visually stunning like very very stunning and the artist is not even as good as the other guy. Imagine her moving through space thunder booming lightning flashing about her and a whole private atmosphere all for herself. That is omega **** right there.
    Oh for sure! I just thought it was a nifty little parallel there. Admittedly, I was a little confused as to why Ewing decided to wrap him in a metal ball as I was under the impression that his normal EM shield could withstand the rigors of space.

And honestly it's not surprising Storm is more visually stunning. That has always been a check in her corner imo!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

God's own Xman!!!!
    Hopefully we get some God tier feats. Whether the be Omega level or actual God feats I'll leave that in the extremely capable hands of Mr. Ewing. Titles are nice and all but at the end of the day to shut the haters down, receipts are all that matter.
    #ShowMeTheCarFax

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    It's wierd and proves why we should complain more though I doubt they read this forum it seems like some do and take notes. And then others are against us discussing just what an omega weather MANIPULATOR really is.

Also did y'all see where she said she is an omega mutant and more?
    Wrong quote lmaooo
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 09-23-2021 at 05:04 PM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

And as much as i want sword, i do still think Ewing would do great on a Storm solo. Marvel has absolutely NO books with a lead of color right now. Black panther hasn't been out in how long and no current females. But yet black widow gets book after book, old black widow, young black widow, cloned black widow, dead black widow.

But i guess it's his fault for writing so many characters well. GOTG, Ultimates, Annihilation, how he weaved blackest night into sword. When is this man going to get his shine. Heck even his cable during annihilation was must read and made me want more cable.

edit: Royals. I swear everytime his books catch fire they are cancelled. I just don't get why quality doesn't get more chances or a longer stay before being on the chopping block. I mean **** even defenders is beautiful book. WTF. *rant over, ninja vanish*
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-23-2021 at 04:31 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Hopefully we get some God tier feats. Whether the be Omega level or actual God feats I'll leave that in the extremely capable hands of Mr. Ewing. Titles are nice and all but at the end of the day to shut the haters down, receipts are all that matter.
    #ShowMeTheCarFax
    I hope we get some god tier feats too. but to be fair, if we getting this level of showing now in a preview I can't imagine what she will do in the issue!!! so we may not get it next week but I'm sure its definitely coming.

and I will say her over Mars with her own atmospheric bubble is showing us that omega level.flex with the partial elemental transformation. its a very impressive 3 pages
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-23-2021 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Actually, us complaining about Storm being harmed by lightning got us her lightning immunity and discussing how the magnetic field also plays a part in governing the weather got us Storm manipulating it directly so there is some truth to what I said
    it sure is and we complained about her being a goddess and it being referenced in the xbooks. and here we are!!

Incredible Member

So it took an atmosphere and kept it from escaping? Storm was actively manipulating gravity, electromagnetic energy, and gases.

She's really been working on her power over Gravity lately