Page 601 of 772 FirstFirst ... 101501551591597598599600601602603604605611651701 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

was storm in Onslaught today?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Who's the best leader of the xmen????

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    was storm in Onslaught today?
    No i’m sorry

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Who's the best leader of the xmen????

Ororo led the x-men even when she was depowered, I don’t think people ever truly appreciated how awesome that was.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Incredible Member

I'm confused so was Dormammu defeated? and he's not gonna try and take over SoL?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I'm confused so was Dormammu defeated? and he's not gonna try and take over SoL?
    Like what happened to him!

I created a lot of expectations in this saga, thinking that Storm would serve a lot, being one of the first protagonists, but it was far from that, but it was fun to follow her little moments in this saga.

spoilers:
    omg, how can they be so dumb trusting the man who was involved in M-Day! (lol I don't even know if this recton still prevails today)
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy #18. Final issue of Ewing’s run and of The Last Annihilation event.
    Apparently the sales on Guardians weren’t even that bad and it’s odd cause Ewing was just doing interviews about Marvel’s New Space Age. Unless he got offered Head of X or something BIG and had to step back, I don’t really see the logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Ororo led the x-men even when she was depowered, I donÂ’t think people ever truly appreciated how awesome that was.
    that is so very true . I want to say she was the only xmen who lead a team for a long duration without powers. that in itself is extremely impressive. don't think many of the xmen could do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    No iÂ’m sorry

I love these thank you dae!!!

any time ororo can put Emma on her arse im loving it!

The moment ororo decided to never take a life...

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love her new look and you have her serving omega mutant goddess realness <3!

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    Who's in the team box. Tchlla Brand Doom who are the other two?

The one with markings looks like Khora.

BANNED

An interesting preview sword #8

Attachment 114022

All I will say is that clearly writers are perusing this thread and listening to our theories and creativity discussions. It's a good time to stan the all goddess!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡