Page 353 of 772 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 11576
    Incredible Member

In that panel her hair was wind. They need to quit playing and let her have an elemental form. She turned half her body to lightning in X-treme x-men when coming back to earth and always changing her hair into the elements.

Gradually but surely shes diving into the elemental area. They replaced her cap with clouds and her showings of late indicate that more changes are in store.

I really want Cable to be Ororo’s top general/weapon in her new role. With the adult version back it only makes sense that he might play the role that Wolverine used to (back on Earth when she ran the X-men). In other words, the guy who does the dirty work that needs doing, such as during Mutant Massacre when she told Logan to bring her one prisoner and then to do what he does best with regards to the rest of the Marauders. That was rad then. It would be rad now, but with Storm on a whole nother level in terms of running **** like a boss. She’s now got a whole planet and speaks for an entire solar system.

She’ll need some folks she can trust.

Given the new information from SWORD, should Storm have her own team on Mars to keep things in check?

If so, who would you put on her team?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    In that panel her hair was wind. They need to quit playing and let her have an elemental form. She turned half her body to lightning in X-treme x-men when coming back to earth and always changing her hair into the elements.
    I think this was the last time I recall her going partially elemental but I'm not really sure this would qualify honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I really want Cable to be Ororo’s top general/weapon in her new role. With the adult version back it only makes sense that he might play the role that Wolverine used to (back on Earth when she ran the X-men). In other words, the guy who does the dirty work that needs doing, such as during Mutant Massacre when she told Logan to bring her one prisoner and then to do what he does best with regards to the rest of the Marauders. That was rad then. It would be rad now, but with Storm on a whole nother level in terms of running **** like a boss. She’s now got a whole planet and speaks for an entire solar system.

She’ll need some folks she can trust.
    when is the adult version back and what happens to the young one?

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Given the new information from SWORD, should Storm have her own team on Mars to keep things in check?

thats a very good question. I would storm would probably at the very least have a representative who provides her updates on what is happening on mars but I would think I team she leads would probably be a bit to taxing considering her role of speaking for the entire universe.

that said if she had a team that was based on mars i would like it to be a mixture of both arrakii and krakoans.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I agree that if she were to get a team there it should be a mixture so they don't see the Krakoans as mutant police / overlords. They need to hear the voice of the Arrakiis and understand their culture and perspective and not just try to force their own beliefs on them.

Fortunately Storm has always been shown to be a compassionate leader and I think she'd get it right.

I really enjoyed SWORD and I am looing forward to more from and for Storm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    when is the adult version back and what happens to the young one?
    August, in the case of the former question: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gam...-annihilation/

In the case of the latter, we’ll find out in the final two issues of young Cable’s series. Issue #11 out next week, and the twelfth and final issue at the end of July. Then Cable: Reloaded with the grown up version in August. Ewing also confirmed that he has big plans for the character in this interview: https://www.gamesradar.com/inside-th...with-al-ewing/

Nrama: We know the ongoing Cable title is ending this summer, with the current teen version facing off against his adult counterpart. How will that affect SWORD, where teen Cable is the head of security?

Ewing: We have some big plans for Cable - and how he fits into the mosaic of the space books - but we'll give readers the chance to see how the Cable saga plays out in his own book before I start blabbing my end of things. Maybe keep an eye on solicits in August...
    Note: This interview was right before they announced the return of the OG adult version in August.

Some speculate that it might turn out that Kid Cable was actually replaced by a Stryfe clone awhile back. And there’s some credible evidence for that theory. Or perhaps he’s Cable after all and just returns to the future to live out his destiny. We’ll find out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

Cable. Beyond that it doesn’t really matter to me.

Extraordinary Member

Perfect choice for regent, and leader of Sol.

She’s the only omega mutant from Krakoa to participate in X of Swords.

She’s both omega and on the quiet council.

Unlike half of Krakoa, she’s always been in the heroic side.

She’s already been a queen.

Already experienced leader and x-men veteran.

Goddess status.

Even was a member of F4 and Avengers.

Former queen of the Empire that won’t take mysterium.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 06-23-2021 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Gradually but surely shes diving into the elemental area. They replaced her cap with clouds and her showings of late indicate that more changes are in store.
    I feel like her hair at the gala was an actual cloud

I'm all for her being the regent of Sol. I'm LIVING for the elemental hair. OUR GIRL IS FINALLY GETTING HER FLOWERS!!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I agree that if she were to get a team there it should be a mixture so they don't see the Krakoans as mutant police / overlords. They need to hear the voice of the Arrakiis and understand their culture and perspective and not just try to force their own beliefs on them.

Fortunately Storm has always been shown to be a compassionate leader and I think she'd get it right.

I really enjoyed SWORD and I am looing forward to more from and for Storm!!!
    I think her compassion may be a strike in the eyes of the Arrakii based on this solicit:

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    I'm all for her being the regent of Sol. I'm LIVING for the elemental hair. OUR GIRL IS FINALLY GETTING HER FLOWERS!!
    yessss miss snarks. she finally getting all the respect she deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Perfect choice for regent, and leader of Sol.

She’s the only omega mutant from Krakoa to participate in X of Swords.

She’s both omega and on the quiet council.

Unlike half of Krakoa, she’s always been in the heroic side.

She’s already been a queen.

Already experienced leader and x-men veteran.

Goddess status.

Even was a member of F4 and Avengers.

Former queen of the Empire that won’t take mysterium.

August, in the case of the former question: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gam...-annihilation/

In the case of the latter, we’ll find out in the final two issues of young Cable’s series. Issue #11 out next week, and the twelfth and final issue at the end of July. Then Cable: Reloaded with the grown up version in August. Ewing also confirmed that he has big plans for the character in this interview: https://www.gamesradar.com/inside-th...with-al-ewing/

Note: This interview was right before they announced the return of the OG adult version in August.

Some speculate that it might turn out that Kid Cable was actually replaced by a Stryfe clone awhile back. And there’s some credible evidence for that theory. Or perhaps he’s Cable after all and just returns to the future to live out his destiny. We’ll find out soon enough.
    thank you beloved.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Happy to oblige. Storm is a powerful and majestic regent. Thus she deserves a capable and deadly right hand.

Happy to oblige. Storm is a powerful and majestic regent, she deserves a no less capable and deadly right hand.
    it should be interesting to see how cable becomes involved. would you rather him be a regular in sword or X-Force? and why?

I know he was in sword but that occurred by way of him being possessed by the symbiote.

it should be interesting to see how cable becomes involved. would you rather him be a regular in sword or X-Force? and why?

I know he was in sword but that occurred by way of him being possessed by the symbiote.
    I would like Cable to be storm's strategist. Bishop can be her general. Gamma Flight her imperial guard.

Two people with furture knowledge using it for two sides of the planet and gamma mutates who don't have a safe place to call her own moving to Arrako and becoming her immortal imperial guard.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-23-2021 at 04:00 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I think her compassion may be a strike in the eyes of the Arrakii based on this solicit:

Yeah, they may have to learn the hard way like others have before them (i.e. Calisto, Emma, and Doom just to name a few!) Storm has no issues clarifying that her compassion and kindness is NOT to be mistaken for weakness!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I would like Cable to be storm's strategist. Bishop can be her general. Gamma Flight her imperial guard.
    ooohhh i love the idea of her having an elite team of bodyguards to protect her. she needs to most powerful though. would gamma flight suffice?