Page 585 of 772 FirstFirst ... 85485535575581582583584585586587588589595635685 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

#trusisters
    We all know who Storm real sister is, the one she wouldn't electrocute. Just saying.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    That whole page is ugly.
    Amen. It definitely is. Everything about that page is ugly.

and by whole I mean that entire page ok!!!! lol.

she's giving me panthro in these pics:

also the dialogue is awful and just wrong. wtf is human territories? mutants are humans and are still a part of the larger world even after krakoa. its just as you said the entire page is ugly.
    Kyss!! lolololo

and by whole I mean that entire page ok!!!! lol.

she's giving me panthro in these pics:

also the dialogue is awful and just wrong. wtf is human territories? mutants are humans and are still a part of the larger world even after krakoa. its just as you said the entire page is ugly.
    I--

Please turn in your Storm fan identification card. Your membership is now under review for high crimes against the Goddess.

I--

Please turn in your Storm fan identification card. Your membership is now under review for high crimes against the Goddess.
    lol he not wrong though. Now i can't stop seeing Panthro with lockjaw in that first panel.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lol he not wrong though. Now i can't stop seeing Panthro with lockjaw in that first panel.
    Lmao, I'm not even sure which page is worse. This one or the one from her solo where it looked like she used her face to tank a hit from World War Hulk and Sentry... at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Looking forward to this. I went back and read 1-4 and it's a solid read. Issue 5 feels like it taking forever to come out though. My one complaint with the series is you feel the wait between the issues.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Amazing Member

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already but in this week’s Marauders, Iceman and the rest of the team were ejected from a spacecraft and literally froze to death. Including Iceman himself. Found it interesting since Ororo does perfectly fine in space

Quote Originally Posted by skyking View Post
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this already but in this week’s Marauders, Iceman and the rest of the team were ejected from a spacecraft and literally froze to death. Including Iceman himself. Found it interesting since Ororo does perfectly fine in space
    I read that and was confused by it since Bobby isn't technically alive in his ice form as far as I know and Emma's diamond form should make her invulnerable to the hazards of decompression. She may be a floating rock but she'd be alive.

And when did Storm survive in space without aid?

Quote Originally Posted by skyking View Post
    I'm sure they will be fine. Iceman was on Mars just fine with no breathing apparatius and if he can decrease heat he should be able to increase the heat in the others long enough for spoilers:
    lourdes
    end of spoilers to teleport them to safety. But even beyond that Emma doesn't need to breath in her diamond form so i doubt she would have died either way in Space.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

We all know who Storm real sister is, the one she wouldn't electrocute. Just saying.

Her real sister??? OOOOOH you mean the one who romanticized her being a slave?? got it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Amen. It definitely is. Everything about that page is ugly.

Kyss!! lolololo
    lmfao i couldn't resist twisted lol

I--

you know that vita storm looks a mess. everything about their storm has been a hot mess and so glad Narcisse ignore that marauders issue. it seems everyone has.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Lmao, I'm not even sure which page is worse. This one or the one from her solo where it looked like she used her face to tank a hit from World War Hulk and Sentry... at the same time.

yea the one the solo definitely. it looked like she had a stroke

not lockjaw lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Her real sister??? OOOOOH you mean the one who romanticized her being a slave?? got it!!!

lmfao i couldn't resist twisted lol

you know that vita storm looks a mess. everything about their storm has been a hot mess and so glad Narcisse ignore that marauders issue. it seems everyone has.
    I thought there was a whole thread proving that Jean was in fact not a racist and this illusion was only caused the prolonged physic rape caused by Mastermind and the then evil Emma Frost?

yea the one the solo definitely. it looked like she had a stroke

not lockjaw lolol
    When I'm bored and have nothing to do I'm going to turn that panel into a meme. That'll be the face I make when someone posts something - what's more polite than dumb?

I thought there was a whole thread proving that Jean was in fact not a racist and this illusion was only caused the prolonged physic rape caused by Mastermind and the then evil Emma Frost?

When I'm bored and have nothing to do I'm going to turn that panel into a meme. That'll be the face I make when someone posts something - what's more polite than dumb?
    1. I dont recall the thread but anyone making Jean a victim in that situation is justifying the unjustifiable and not holding her accountable for the thoughts she had resulting in dark phoenix. First Mastermind stated he freed the negative part of herself. It wasn't his negative characteristics or Emma's; they were all Jean's:

2. Jean acknowledged she was responsible for the actions of dark phoenix (even with the retcon that the Phoenix copied her essence while she was in a cocoon):

So she takes responsibility for killing millions of alien beings, surely she is also responsible for the racist thoughts she harbored (may still harbor) against Ororo.

3. Please make the meme. im ready to use it!

1. I dont recall the thread but anyone making Jean a victim in that situation is justifying the unjustifiable and not holding her accountable for the thoughts she had resulting in dark phoenix. First Mastermind stated he freed the negative part of herself. It wasn't his negative characteristics or Emma's; they were all Jean's:

2. Jean acknowledged she was responsible for the actions of dark phoenix (even with the retcon that the Phoenix copied her essence while she was in a cocoon):

So she takes responsibility for killing millions of alien beings, surely she is also responsible for the racist thoughts she harbored (may still harbor) against Ororo.

3. Please make the meme. im ready to use it!
    1 & 2. It was the "Is Jean really Ororo's best friend". Google is supreme, change my mind!! But yes, too many pages to read.

As for if Jean is racist as of now, I'd say no. Nothing really says that Jean harbors anything but love for Storm. And honestly I would think that Storm would be smart enough to know if her best friend/sister was racist even "a little bit". I mean hell, Storm openly invited Jean into her soul/the afterlife to meet her parents. Not something I'd do for a racist even "a little bit" of one.

But your scan makes a valid point, especially the part about the merging of souls. On some level no matter how deep there had to be a seed there that Dark Phoenix amplified.

In any case as I mentioned earlier I don't believe Jean is a racist. Maybe I'm naïve but I like my racists to be loud. Say you hate me with your whole chest!

3. Lmao oh my. Maybe I shouldn't! I don't want to get you in trouble. You know certain people here are quick to bark loud but whimper when they get called out.