Page 663 of 772 FirstFirst ... 163563613653659660661662663664665666667673713763 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Can Vulcan manipulate Magic and mystical abilities?
    Yes he can he can manipulate all forms of energy I mean all forms of energy. He sized Adam warlocks magic and used it against him. He is immune to spells because he can simply absorb the power in them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    It would basically be a tug of war. Storm and Vulcan literally have the same powerset. Storm just specializes in weather manipulation. But has shown time after time she can manipulate energies Vulcan can.
    I disagree unless storm can manipulate all forms of energy in conjunction to create weather that doesn't exist in nature, ala gravity to create a gravity storm, temporal energy to create time storms and time vortexes, magical energy to create magical storms which knullify or magnify magic, psionic energy to create psionic storms, and so on with her mutant ability then yh this would be a tug of war situation. But as many stated over her she simply has power over natural forces as they pertain to the environment she is in at the moment, we used this to explain why she can't manipulate sentient storms without calling upon hadari yao. I believe that doesn't make sense because an omega level weather manipulator must be able to manipulate all and any forms of weather and even create new ones you know, like how Gabriel can manipulate all forms of energy and is not effective against sentient energy.

The point is Vulcan has power over literally all forms of energy whereas storm has been shown to be not effective against sentient storms without her godhead. So in this I believe Gabriel wins quiet easily. Unless they give storm a knife lol.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 10-17-2021 at 03:10 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Vulcan Vs Storm

I wonder if Storm can wrap his energies back onto him like she does the weather. Or set energies in motion to develop into something worthy. Or channel him through her to dissipate him like the dose the weather.
    But that's the thing though what if Gabriel uses death energy or gravity or temporal energy, she can't warp those forces at least never been shown to. If storm really wants to go Tete la Tete with Gabriel she would have to bring serious energy to the table ala galactic core and above energy that she has dominion over directly due to its relationship with the weather so Gabriel can't edge her out in control all that would bring it to a battle of will and storm would win that easily. Energy she can use is stellar energy, electrical energy,magnetic energy, nuclear energy.
    She would have concentrate monstrous amounts that can destroy systems at once... But as we all know writer's ain't gonna give storm that kind of omega level feat.

But there is one trick up storms sleeve that could end Vulcan, her cold abilities. Cold is the absence of heat or energy storm would have to go to absolute zero in a radius that probably spans an entire planet down to it's core in order to prevent Gabriel from accessing the energy of the planets core. She would have to kill a planet essentially to stop him and I don't think storm would do that. Plus she herself mustn't be on the planet because she is a potential energy source an omega Level source.

All in all the trouble it would take to subdue and defeat Gabriel our girl hasn't demonstrated the need to go that far. She fights arakii because she believes she is what's best for them but if fighting Gabriel means she has to destroy a planet or an entire system I doubt she would so that.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Unless they give storm a knife lol.

You made me look crazy at work for busting out laughing!

It is in the comics carnage vol 2 #8 and #9 That the darkhold is a weakness of gods and monsters including the dark god chthon himself. The darkhold holds power from before creation itself from before well....before.

They also connected the darkhold to Atlantis before it fell. And we all know storm has direct lineage from Atlantis. The plot is like literally right there! All they need to do is put ink to paper. This feels very interesting because unlike any of the others storm is not merely a mystic but possibly a being of eldritch origin. It would be amazing if they could explore that as a plot or story but alas it's not in the cards for storm. Wanda is getting that development I am happy for her.
    Why aren't they still working on the ancestral and mystical side of the Storm??

I disagree unless storm can manipulate all forms of energy in conjunction to create weather that doesn't exist in nature, ala gravity to create a gravity storm, temporal energy to create time storms and time vortexes, magical energy to create magical storms which knullify or magnify magic, psionic energy to create psionic storms, and so on with her mutant ability then yh this would be a tug of war situation. But as many stated over her she simply has power over natural forces as they pertain to the environment she is in at the moment, we used this to explain why she can't manipulate sentient storms without calling upon hadari yao. I believe that doesn't make sense because an omega level weather manipulator must be able to manipulate all and any forms of weather and even create new ones you know, like how Gabriel can manipulate all forms of energy and is not effective against sentient energy.

The point is Vulcan has power over literally all forms of energy whereas storm has been shown to be not effective against sentient storms without her godhead. So in this I believe Gabriel wins quiet easily. Unless they give storm a knife lol.
    Can't Storm cancel the energy of Vulcan, using Absolute Zero? (if it can reach that kind of temperature)
    Last edited by Stormy; 10-17-2021 at 11:10 AM.

A friend sent me a recent Al Ewing interview that talks a little more about Marvel's cosmic universe.

https://www.comicsxf.com/2021/10/14/...with-al-ewing/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Why aren't they still working on the ancestral and mystical side of the Storm??

Can't Storm cancel the energy of Volcano, using Absolute Zero? (if it can reach that kind of temperature)
    Yh that's is something I realized in my last post. It is her single greatest ability against him but she would have to freeze the entire planet if they are on mars or earth, and in space she would have to move the surrounding energy away from him whilst bring his entire body temp to absolute zero. It's something storm with her morals and durability is not willing to do.

Mighty Member

As far as Vulcan vs Storm.. all I am gonna say is he needed hope on Mars and Storm didnt... so ...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    As far as Vulcan vs Storm.. all I am gonna say is he needed hope on Mars and Storm didnt... so ...
    big facts!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I have nothing else to say on it. Your not going to change my mind or my verbiage, in my country whether they want to do it or not it's illegal. So what was printed in the us was illegal even if it was in a fictional africa. And every piece of science out there indicates no one is mature at 12, male or female. So if it's people thing to have sex with mentally undeveloped children then i just find it nasty. We can move on now.
    I'm late but I agree with you 100% Nowhere on this planet is a 12yr old considered woman or man enough for anything. Most 12yr olds are still watching Disney Channel and Nickelodeon lol

Oh he is very very strong he is one of the very few mutants stated to be beyond omega. His power is soo great and soo versatile that there is almost nothing he can't do literally. Storm vs Vulcan is really not something I want to deliberate in because the truth is that storm would likely lose.
    Yeah I don't see Storm taking out Vulcan but hell you never know

Incredible Member

When I mean save powerset I meant energy manipulation as in the forces of the universe which consist of tons of energy. Obviously, Vulcan has shown many feats compared to Storm since she is often written down. When I a tug of war I believe in a battle Vulcan will most likely try to take control of the energies Storm throw at him. Vulcan is also known to use EM-based attacks in character which Storm can control.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Bruh we are thinking tok far storm doesn't need her power to end an omega .... We all know what needs to be done.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Yeah I don't see Storm taking out Vulcan but hell you never know
    Yh we never know..... All I know is that storm needs to develop her omega weather abilities beyond lightning wind and rain. Jean is out here slapping concepts and ****, legion is creating mind temples.
    Even non omega mutants like dust are broadening the definitions of their abilities to the conceptual and abstract.
    I hope storm does the same instead of knife fight and dodging darts.

. This topic reminds me of the beginning of Hickmen era , when Storm gets uncomfortable leaving those twins alone due to their energy output. As if something should happen she alone would be able to handle whatever they threw at her.
    With Storm already slapping Omegas around on Arrki. I feel confident she can handle herself against Vulcan
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 10-18-2021 at 03:55 AM.

BANNED

Making Storm so insanely "omni-powerful" and "Hyperbole Omega" would make her flat and uninteresting. There wouldn't be no struggle or fight anymore, she would be virtually a goddess, and it doesn't work at all. Making mutants too powerful is lethal to storytelling. That's why I love the "more grounded" approach of the X-Men movies, because having their powers more "contained" makes the struggle plausible and thrilling, you can feel it.
    I loved the way in which they depicted Storm's powers in X1/2/3, Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix, as well as the 2023 fragment of DOFP.