Page 619 of 772 FirstFirst ... 119519569609615616617618619620621622623629669719 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    good morning.... you are worthy.... remember that

Good morning to you Butterflykyss, praise be!
    Last edited by Daedra; 09-28-2021 at 09:14 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I wish this was something that was explored in the pre-Krakoa era outside of the one line. Having Ororo be well aware that they all take for granted that she'll always be there to throw lightning and give herself to the mission, with little thanks, could have led to some nice character moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I wish this was something that was explored in the pre-Krakoa era outside of the one line. Having Ororo be well aware that they all take for granted that she'll always be there to throw lightning and give herself to the mission, with little thanks, could have led to some nice character moments.
    The last time I can remember Storm calling this out was in an argument with Scott where she flat out told him he didn't want her but the power she could bring to the table.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

The Hadari Yao. Praise Be.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    The last time I can remember Storm calling this out was in an argument with Scott where she flat out told him he didn't want her but the power she could bring to the table.
    It was during schism. she told him the he only values het because of her power and implied he doesn't really care what she thinks. She made the decision to back him because he was desperate and she knew if he lost her he won't win.

It's strange they out that there after knowing full well they made her to be nothing but a glorified babysitter. The xoffice has no bounds smh

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

Good morning to you Butterflykyss, praise be!
    yaasssssssss honey!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Alright Storm fans, explain how Storm is a Goddess. I know she was praised as one prior to joining the X-Men due to her weather control powers but break it down for me.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Alright Storm fans, explain how Storm is a Goddess. I know she was praised as one prior to joining the X-Men due to her weather control powers but break it down for me.
    Thanks in advance.
    The ultra short/direct answer is that the faith of the Wakandan people elevated or unlocked the potential for her divinity which is something that her bloodline allows for.

yaasssssssss honey!!!!

Storm is perfect, powerful, as always, it's a shame she doesn't have that feeling in the game. * cries * I wish I could play.

Thanks in advance.
    I advise you to read Coates' run -- Black Panther (2016), Issues #15 to #17 and issues #170 to #172.

But Storm was created and written to be a true Goddess, that's what Claremont said, but many writers ended up not passing it on, doing the opposite, or even forgetting in Ororo's stories, which only later, thanks to Ta-Nehisi Coates, rescued

What issue boo?

Thanks in advance.
    it's her birthright passed down to her from her ancestors. Subliminally provided the scans where she embraced her gift. black panther 172.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    What issue boo?
    its age of x omega beloved!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Storm is perfect, powerful, as always, it's a shame she doesn't have that feeling in the game. * cries * I wish I could play.

I advise you to read Coates' run -- Black Panther (2016), Issues #15 to #17 and issues #170 to #172.

But Storm was created and written to be a true Goddess, that's what Claremont said, but many writers ended up not passing it on, doing the opposite, or even forgetting in Ororo's stories, which only later, thanks to Ta-Nehisi Coates, rescued
    she's actually getting stringer in the game lol

yaasssssssss honey!!!!

You wanna see me act a fool, have Strom using/possessed by Dormammu’s powers. My stiffy would be unbreakable. LOL
    Some of us wait, some of us act.