Page 121 of 772 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I'd prefer her to stay a mutant, though I wouldn't mind if they made her weather powers stronger to Thor's
    she can be both. her mutation and gift of godhead though both a part of her are two separate things where the latter being something that goes much deeper:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I honestly don't know how I feel about it, but I do know that I will dislike it big time if it has anything to do with magic since Storm's powers were always psionic and not magical. However, I am intrigued by the idea of exploring her godhood in the movies or in solo animation.
    I’ll take her being god like or magical over being Wolverines personal fan for 8 more movies lol

I'd prefer her to stay a mutant, though I wouldn't mind if they made her weather powers stronger to Thor's
    Yeah we have a lot of heavy hitters in the mcu now she can’t be looking weak for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Weathergodsson View Post
    I’ll take her being god like or magical over being Wolverines personal fan for 8 more movies lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she can be both. her mutation and gift of godhead though both a part of her are two separate things where the latter being something that goes much deeper:

That'd be cool

Lol yes, my greatest wish is that the xcu doesn't just revolve around Wolverine or Cyclops

That'd be cool

Lol yes, my greatest wish is that the xcu doesn't just revolve around Wolverine or Cyclops
    I kinda see it like saiyans. whenever a threat requires it they turn super saiyan but they don't walk around in that form or fight in that form all the time.

I was having a little discussion on twitter and curious on the storm fans thoughts here. did you like how storm was characterized in xmen red? for me going in to it I was hopeful that she would be showcased in a favorable manner but as the story progressed that became apparent not to be the case. some of the things I didn't care for were her relationships with characters like tchalla and merino being secondary to jean who never even knew them prior to the book, and her lowballing of powers such as her trying to kill herself with lightning and forgetting she can manipulate ocean currents. also, for her and jean to be "sisters" there interactions never felt as such. I think the book would have been better for me had storm not been in the book but what are your thoughts?

Jean talking more to T'Challa than Ororo did and they were in a relationship??? hmmm no no:

Storm trying to kill herself with lightning being immune to the elements??? uhm no thanks:

and did storm even say one word to nehzno the boy she helped mentor and respected hr for being queen of wakanda:

the execution was really poorly done imho
    I believe that X-Men Red did well showing her summoning a tsunami. It is rare to see her use her powers on such a scale and it was original. At least that is my thought, other than that I did dislike the part which you point out, her trying to kill herself with lightning... I would have believed it more if she tried to suck out her own breath or burst her own body from inside out only for Jean to stop her before she completes it or something but I think this moment was more aimed at her being protected by someone, in this case Nezhno.

I am not angry that Jean spoke longer with T'Challa, I don't think they had a relationship or something like that, I didn't get that type of vibe from it but what I did like in X-Men Red is how Namor was different when it came to Storm, his behaviour towards Storm in X-Men Red was rather of a man who is in-love with her, or like her than anything else. I am disappointed that they didn't give her a chance to speak with T'Challa.

I am not sure what you mean by that comment. I would definitely keep Storm away from a relationship with Wolverine, this brute is simply not for her. I am not even sure how they could put her with him, I found it absolutely disgusting.

I believe that X-Men Red did well showing her summoning a tsunami. It is rare to see her use her powers on such a scale and it was original. At least that is my thought, other than that I did dislike the part which you point out, her trying to kill herself with lightning... I would have believed it more if she tried to suck out her own breath or burst her own body from inside out only for Jean to stop her before she completes it or something but I think this moment was more aimed at her being protected by someone, in this case Nezhno.

I am not angry that Jean spoke longer with T'Challa, I don't think they had a relationship or something like that, I didn't get that type of vibe from it but what I did like in X-Men Red is how Namor was different when it came to Storm, his behaviour towards Storm in X-Men Red was rather of a man who is in-love with her, or like her than anything else. I am disappointed that they didn't give her a chance to speak with T'Challa.

I am not sure what you mean by that comment. I would definitely keep Storm away from a relationship with Wolverine, this brute is simply not for her. I am not even sure how they could put her with him, I found it absolutely disgusting.
    A (fan) a device the blows out air lol and yeah I never shipped them either she way to fine to be with a midget serial killer lol

thank you! I used to like Wolverine before they shoved him down our throats with all the mutant movies focusing more on him than anyone else.

Her powers go way beyond weather.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    thank you! I used to like Wolverine before they shoved him down our throats with all the mutant movies focusing more on him than anyone else.
    Honestly, I never liked Wolverine, since the TAS anime, I just disliked him big time. I've always seen the Wolverine as a wild animal and nothing else. When they put him in TAS with Storm as a girlfriend in the future arc, this was the moment I started to hate him even more. Even today, I still don't get what people like that much about him... and when the X-Men movies concentrated on him, as well. My hatred towards him grew and became permanent. I just really dislike this character with my entire being and I do want him as far as possible from Storm. She doesn't need him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Her powers go way beyond weather.
    In your opinion what can't Ororo do with her current powerset?

Woah I love Storm with braids! Would love to see that as her MCU hairstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Woah I love Storm with braids! Would love to see that as her MCU hairstyle.
    yea I would love to see some variation in her style too, including braids. but no mohawk please thst look is tired lol.

there were some cute moments, the tsunami feat being one of them, but overall it left a lot desired for me. i thought a better way to off herself would hsve been striking the tree and letting it fall on her body.. nehzno could have still been used to protect her. nevetheless, thanks for sharing your thoughts here !!!

yea I would love to see some variation in her style too, including braids. but no mohawk please thst look is tired lol.

there were some cute moments, the tsunami feat being one of them, but overall it left a lot desired for me. i thought a better way to off herself would hsve been striking the tree and letting it fall on her body.. nehzno could have still been used to protect her. nevetheless, thanks for sharing your thoughts here !!!
    I didn't say that she wasn't lacking, quite the opposite she could have have done more feats, but the tsunami one was good. But yeah when I read X-men Red and read how Storm is planning to take her own life with lightning, I laughed hard. I mean, the first thing that came to me was that she actually is immune to lightning. So, from that moment onwards I didn't expect much of the series.