Page 714 of 772 FirstFirst ... 214614664704710711712713714715716717718724764 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Um no thanks Halle! Like doesn't she know we think she sucked as Storm? lol

BANNED

Thankfully that ain't happening

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    So what i'm seeing in this scan is that Johnny Storm could've actually defeated Storm if he wanted to?
    Yep storm can be burnt so he could have won he just choose not to..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    A clearer shot of what Taurin Clarke has revealed is his take on Russell Dauterman’s “brilliant new design for Storm.”
    Has a few elements that would fit a classic villianess.

So the destinies might indicate "weather goddess", "empress" and "villainess"?

Out of respect for Halle I'll say it like this.

If a few millionaires or a billionaire happen to be mega Storm fans and can work out some type of deal with Disney to produce a self contained Storm movie that has actual writers, special effects, a non party city wig, and for the hell of it a accent coach, then I would be on board. Halle ain't a bad actress, but even she could not turn the sh1t that was handed to her from Fox into gold. Now maybe some other fan cast actress could have but who's to say.

But away from the realm of make believe I don't want Halle anywhere near Storm. Her time with the character is done and we all want a fresh new face. That toad line from X-Men 1 is our version of Jean fans cringing every time she has an orgasm using her powers or fainting or tripping over a thought pebble in TAS.

#WhyTho
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Thankfully that ain't happening
    lolol I love halle but I don't want her back. or shipp.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Out of respect for Halle I'll say it like this.

If a few millionaires or a billionaire happen to be mega Storm fans and can work out some type of deal with Disney to produce a self contained Storm movie that has actual writers, special effects, a non party city wig, and for the hell of it a accent coach, then I would be on board. Halle ain't a bad actress, but even she could not turn the sh1t that was handed to her from Fox into gold. Now maybe some other fan cast actress could have but who's to say.

But away from the realm of make believe I don't want Halle anywhere near Storm. Her time with the character is done and we all want a fresh new face. That toad line from X-Men 1 is our version of Jean fans cringing every time she has an orgasm using her powers or fainting or tripping over a thought pebble in TAS.

#WhyTho

baby you stating nothing but facts. Halle is one of my favorite actresses but its time to move beyond any semblance of the foxmen and that train wreck of a franchise .
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

storm disagrees:

So what i'm seeing in this scan is that Johnny Storm could've actually defeated Storm if he wanted to?
    I think that perhaps the writer wanted us to believe torch could take her out with such a tactic but I like to believe it was him being delusional and trying to grapple with the fact storm bested him.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

storm disagrees:

I think that perhaps the writer wanted us to believe torch could take her out with such a tactic but I like to believe it was him being delusional and trying to grapple with the fact storm bested him.
    Yeah, I was about to say the same. Storm is resistant to the natural elements so she shouldn't have any problems if she can withstand the direct radiation of the Sun.

That would definitely be a not watching from me. Same with shipp. The only actress i want to reclaim an x-role is emma dumont as polaris and if they don't wait too long it would work perfectly. They should have had her in wandavision. *sigh* or multiverse of madness.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    A clearer shot of what Taurin Clarke has revealed is his take on Russell Dauterman’s “brilliant new design for Storm.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/Muaadib/s...64749534052352

beautiful piece but i am so over the mowhawk things. scalping your edges doesn't automatically mean badass.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

storm disagrees:

Yh I thought about that statement but I believe she was referring to her immunity to radiation such as uv from the sun. I haven't seen storm withstand actual fire before which is ridiculous seeing as she is immune to lightning itself and has breathe fire and ice.The problem is that her heat based feats are inconsistent. She has gotten burnt by others before such as havok and sunspot. Which is even more stupid now I think about it cause storm has channelled heat from millions of suns without trouble. But the delusions still take place.

If I'm not mistaken, Human Torch supernovas can destroy planets, or above, at their peak is able to melt/destroy the multiverse, I don't remember very well

storm disagrees:

Ooh, I had forgotten about that, it would be nice to see Storm deal/resist/hold, several tons of energy coming from a direct attack.

Worst of all it was Claremont who wrote it, I never understood why he made the Storm fall against Thor's kiss...

Yh I thought about that statement but I believe she was referring to her immunity to radiation such as uv from the sun. I haven't seen storm withstand actual fire before which is ridiculous seeing as she is immune to lightning itself and has breathe fire and ice.The problem is that her heat based feats are inconsistent. She has gotten burnt by others before such as havok and sunspot. Which is even more stupid now I think about it cause storm has channelled heat from millions of suns without trouble. But the delusions still take place.
    I remembered Uncanny X-men #172. Of course in the old days, no doubt it's different now

Attachment 115990

She can easily hold off Oya's attack, a mutated thermokinetic X-men #528

By the way, it would be nice to see Ororo teaching not only Oya, but other elemental mutants, but it looks like these moments are just for telepaths, lol

Mighty Member

Attachment 115991

To me this proves storm is fire proof as Legion hit her point blank with fire and while it hurt she wasnt burnt at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Attachment 115991

To me this proves storm is fire proof as Legion hit her point blank with fire and while it hurt she wasnt burnt at all.
    There was that moment also in UX #142, passing by the fire monster made by Pyro, although I think that moment must have a logical explanation, something to do with the speed covered, and the uniform that must have protected it.