Page 43 of 772 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143543 ... LastLast

@themcugods
    Please give MCU Storm double wing cape. I hate that weird one pouch cape thingy.

Firstly , there technically are no X-Men currently , since the inception of Krakoa that term is only sentimental/vestigial (until the forthcoming election). Secondly, she was leaving the Marauders, which is a good riddance. Third, she's going to Shi'Ar space in Hickman's book, anything beyond that is pure conjecture.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Firstly , there technically are no X-Men currently , since the inception of Krakoa that term is only sentimental/vestigial (until the forthcoming election). Secondly, she was leaving the Marauders, which is a good riddance. Third, she's going to Shi'Ar space in Hickman's book, anything beyond that is pure conjecture.
    I was about to say the same thing. How did they surmise she was leaving the whole x-men franchise from her saying she was leaving the marauders team? As per usual they making up stuff for clicks I guess

Clickbait nonsense for sure.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    My view exactly. I took the final pages of the latest Marauders issue to mean she was leaving that particular team, certainly not Krakoa as a whole. That said, we know that more Quiet Council resignations are coming and I can't help but think Ororo is poised to join the new X-Men team with Scott and Jean.

- We've been repeatedly told that there are big plans for her this year, and specifically from Hickman. Therefore I would expect him to be the one who writes her going forward, in X-Men or a new X-Men book, instead of Ororo moving to a spin-off book by another writer similar to the Way of X.

- if the X-Men team members are elected by the citizens of Krakoa, I think it's safe to assume her popularity, long-time history as member and leader of the X-Men and her recent prominent position in Krakoa will score her an easy win.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Lukas Werneck made another pass at his Storm redesign...
    "So, when I did the first version of Storm, I really wasn't satisfied with the result, I couldn't express all the greatness that the character has, I also think that the White uniform doesn't mix very well with the rest of the team, so I decided to come back and give special attention to this Goddess, and I think this time I managed to get there
    So here is...
    Ororo Munroe- Storm Version 2.0"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKSyufnlkfs/
    1000/10 I LOVE it!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    upcoming issues storm appearing in:

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvels-n...en-17-preview/

THE MARVELS #1 (MAR200959)
    Written by KURT BUSIEK
    Art by YILDIRAY CINAR
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    The previously announced series will be one of the most sprawling series ever to hit the Marvel Universe, telling stories that span the decades and range from epic adventure to intense human drama, from the street-level to the cosmic, starring literally anyone from Marvel's very first heroes to never-before-seen superstars of tomorrow. The Marvels and Astro City writer will be joined by artist Yildiray Cinar (X-Men, Iron Man) and the series will feature iconic covers by legendary artist Alex Ross. THE MARVELS will feature Captain America, Spider-Man, the Punisher, the Human Torch, Storm, the Black Cat, the Golden Age Vision, Aero, Iron Man and Thor, and the startling introduction of two brand-new characters. Plus: Who (or what) is KSHOOM?

Maybe the xoffices big plans for her comes later in the year??
    LOL so they decided they will continue that again. Hahah Marvel you just so confused at times.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    LOL so they decided they will continue that again. Hahah Marvel you just so confused at times.
    well lookie lookie what the cat dragged in.. where u been?

oan: did you hear captain marvel will be tapping into magic? that the summers family will be explored in xmen legends? the twitter children are upset that storm magic potential hasn't been explored nor her family lineage but these other characters get storylines.

like I said the xoffices always talk a good game about storm and their plans for her but I just gotta a question:

#showmedonttellme
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

"So, when I did the first version of Storm, I really wasn't satisfied with the result, I couldn't express all the greatness that the character has, I also think that the White uniform doesn't mix very well with the rest of the team, so I decided to come back and give special attention to this Goddess, and I think this time I managed to get there
    So here is...

Absolutely stunning

So here is...

This look is EPIC! Love it and want it for her new look.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I was reading this yesterday! Looks like Storm is officially a free agent. We'll see her making solo appearances in other films, animated movies (although DC animated movies are way better than Marvel's), and hopefully they cast the best Storm ever. A fully black one who isn't mixed with white

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I was reading this yesterday! Looks like Storm is officially a free agent. We'll see her making solo appearances in other films, animated movies (although DC animated movies are way better than Marvel's), and hopefully they cast the best Storm ever. A fully black one who isn't mixed with white
    Uh I don't think she is.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    as much as I would love this to be true storm just was leaving the marauders. I still believe her to be a member of the council. now if their plan is to have her join cyclops and jean team then maybe but even still she would still be an active participant in krakoa.