Page 582 of 772 FirstFirst ... 82482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Ohhh and on storm being a goddess here is something interesting about magic and what it really is. A magic user has the propensity to wield forces that transcend reality. Magic is but a link to unreality, it is the implication behind words and, well here is a scan of it.

I don't recognize this image from any marvel title... What is its source?
    Last edited by Micabe; 09-15-2021 at 12:50 PM.

Fantastic Member

Oh my mistake, i thought that Ewing are the writter but isn't

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I guess I know that storm demonstrating her might in a bp book has been receiving mixed reactions from bp fans in the past but I hope such sentiments would be quelled in the future so stork can be a powerhouse in her own man's damm book.
    it was Mbaku with T'Challa's leadership that saved the day. Yes Ororo provide support but her using space lightning is by no means a reason for his fans to throw a hissy fit.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it was Mbaku with T'Challa's leadership that saved the day. Yes Ororo provide support but her using space lightning is by no means a reason for his fans to throw a hissy fit.
    The issue was ok. I just didnt get what mysterium had to do with being a goddess and also storm hasnt shown him any affection imo since what happened in marauders 13. If they are going there they are going to need her to at least provide some affection back than just being friendly. If it was real it would come of a tad obsessed? To me. He has referred to her as beloved in the king in black and in this whereas she has not seemed to return the affection at the same level he is feeling it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Totally did not understand what they done with the mysterium here...oh great science minded people of this thread please enlighten....thank you... That is no big bullet

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    [IMG]https:/
    Thank goodness!!! Well who's cute now? --- these two definitely!!!! I love it!!!!

Also where is this post gala talk?!?!
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 09-15-2021 at 01:33 PM.

Oh Lord don't tell me we left regular lightning lass for space lightning lass... At least I pray her bolt is effective.
    Yeah, I don't mind that she's the lightning girl, although it's kind of annoying, but as long as she has amazing destruction stunts and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post

Totally did not understand what they done with the mysterium here...oh great science minded people of this thread please enlighten....thank you... That is no big bullet
    The moon was being destroyed by a magic beam so the vibranium was able to absorb it but because vibranium doesnt resonate with magic all it could do was absorb it much like it absorbs sound so they switched out the vibranium woth mysterium which because it reaonated they were able to not only absprb the magic but basically send out a magical shock of their own using the magic the vibranium had stored up. Basically like a reflection beam. At least thats how i read it.

Efit: just wanted to add manifold was the real mvp here. The way he teleported all those things off world.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-15-2021 at 01:34 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Maybe it's been changed, but I thought vibranium worked well with magic which is why Doomwar happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Maybe it's been changed, but I thought vibranium worked well with magic which is why Doomwar happened?
    I thought so too but apparently it can absorb it but vibranium traps the magic and it cant be released unlike with sound that can be trapped and released.

Also the pages with that old magic guy seemed like a waste. All that just to say " so win". Maybe he was suppose to sound deep but it didnt come off that way at all.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The moon was being destroyed by a magic beam so the vibranium was able to absorb it but because vibranium doesnt resonate with magic all it could do was absorb it much like it absorbs sound so they switched out the vibranium woth mysterium which because it reaonated they were able to not only absprb the magic but basically send out a magical shock of their own using the magic the vibranium had stored up. Basically like a reflection beam. At least thats how i read it.

Efit: just wanted to add manifold was the real mvp here. The way he teleported all those things off world.
    Thank you and yes Manifold is great too!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I enjoyed Eden's role in this story. And I stan Shureden.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I enjoyed Eden's role in this story. And I stan Shureden.
    Not going to lie it did shock me at first. I cant remember coates showing shuri having any interest in men or women so i was suprised at how smooth it was i guess. But it just felt out of the blue but i do see the potential. Though that old guy i found annoying especially the fake wakandian thing when wasnt he working with the bad guys during coates run so it was like "really dude, snarky and you didnt even do anything"
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yassss i won't argue with it lol

I think most were simply trying to ignore it honestly but then when writers started to receive negative pullback on social media about ignoring coates' work that's where I began to see a shift. writers started to say she was a god(dess) but didn't explain or really show how so it came hollow. its still early to say but let's see how Ewing handles it. Coates made it clear it was two different things but seeing he wil be the first writer after him to dive into it I say let's give him a chance before making any final conclusions.
    Thank goodness for Twitter and other social media for bringing fort recognition of Storm’s godhood.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Truth to tell, I had no clue who he was so I glossed over those pages. They just weren't interesting and important to the actual plot. It was Narcisse just making up page count.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!