Page 410 of 772 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 11576
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Oh **** so they're going to take the Doombot thing even seriously for as little sense as it makes.
    No, he is lying to save his reputation of a man of honor. That's so Doctor Doom: he is a monster who think (and even try at certain times) he is a man of honor who work for the greater good. That's what make Doom so good as a villain: how he lies for his ego and how, deep-down, he hates himself.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I'm sure T'Challa has plenty of work to do cleaning up the slave empire Storm secured for him; he doesn't have time to try any games with the mutants.
    I all but rolled my eyes at the cover (it's exquisite) but I'm not in the mood for Wakandan shenanigans on Planet Arrako.

And if he does 'play' them or even attempt I hope Storm, Isca and a returned Genesis in unity read his ass all the way off the planet lol.
    Also Doom too because I already know at some point he may try his luck again.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 07-22-2021 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lololol

I see this being the bp office clap back for the god awful marauders issue vita wrote. I'm ready to see the shoe be on the other foot, the xmen deserves it.
    Co signed on all of this.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

lololol

I see this being the bp office clap back for the god awful marauders issue vita wrote. I'm ready to see the shoe be on the other foot, the xmen deserves it.
    Lmao maybe it will be revealed that the X-men have a super important heirloom they’ve literally never mentioned before, then T’Challa yoinks it and runs.

Fantastic Member

yeah but I don't understand why Ewing did a retcon of his own retcon, Byrne's retcon was so embarrassing to Storm and the X-Men since they were defeated by a Doombot that wasn't even made for combat without even mentioning the fact that not being the real Doom there took all the tension out of the story imo, Doom can be an arrogant jerk but damn it's disrespectful to Ororo.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Who dares seek an audience with the Regent of Sol?
    That cover is pure fire!

BANNED

yeah but I don't understand why Ewing did a retcon of his own retcon, Byrne's retcon was so embarrassing to Storm and the X-Men since they were defeated by a Doombot that wasn't even made for combat without even mentioning the fact that not being the real Doom there took all the tension out of the story imo, Doom can be an arrogant jerk but damn it's disrespectful to Ororo.
    Heh I step forward ten steps back.

Oh **** so they're going to take the Doombot thing even seriously for as little sense as it makes.
    .... "dinner guest into a chrome statue"

????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yep she is a god an omega who isn't godlike but an actual god. The god mutant.
    The BP cartoon described her perfectly imo. "Mutant Goddess with control of the weather"
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Heh I step forward ten steps back.
    Lol exactly.
    now I'm worried about Ororo's role in Last Annihilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    That cover is pure fire!
    Alex Ross isn't quite at the top of his game anymore, but he's still got it.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I'm not really feeling that Black Panther cover. Storm looks so cold and dismissive towards T'challa, like she's already over him being in her presence before the meeting even starts.

Then again maybe I'm just looking at it too hard.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I'm not really feeling that Black Panther cover. Storm looks so cold and dismissive towards T'challa, like she's already over him being in her presence before the meeting even starts.

Then again maybe I'm just looking at it too hard.
    i got that same feeling too but maybe it's because they both have some grudge after what happened in marauders?
    the cover is beautiful but the energy is a bit heavy.

Astonishing Member

i got that same feeling too but maybe it's because they both have some grudge after what happened in marauders?
    the cover is beautiful but the energy is a bit heavy.
    Well if the solicits are truthful this isn't some happy affair, we'll probably get T'Challa's extended thoughts on Krakoa post-XOS/Hellfire Gala. And he has ulterior motives which may very well lead to him fighting some of the X-Men. He may think they're tied to the assassins coming after his agents. He may even have agents on Krakoa/Mars that are being targeted lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Co signed on all of this.
    Yea that seems likely. But this is T'Challa we're talking about, he's had his share of writers (like Coates) willing to sacrifice previous characterization of him and Wakanda to incorporate mutants into his story. I could easily see a situation where the solicits are just hot air and this is really just T'Challa coming for a booty call because he's sad Wakanda lost faith in him again lol.
    Last edited by chief12d; 07-22-2021 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    That cover is pure fire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I all but rolled my eyes at the cover (it's exquisite) but I'm not in the mood for Wakandan shenanigans on Planet Arrako.

And if he does 'play' them or even attempt I hope Storm, Isca and a returned Genesis in unity read his ass all the way off the planet lol.
    Also Doom too because I already know at some point he may try his luck again.
    Agreed on both ! The drama of the cover and recent history is delicious. I think Storm would give BP whatever he needed but would love for the mutants to be at the ready for our royal master tactician so he knows they will not be played with.