Page 593 of 772 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 11576

I love that second pic. Who's the artist?

When will the next issue of Sword come out? And can someone tell me a summary of the events of One Last Annihilation, I'm finding this wind too slow

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Firstly, neither I nor anyone else on this forum has to answer to you. Secondly, this is neither your nor anyone else's personal thread. Thirdly, and most importantly, I long ago apologized for coming in here the first time to defend Jean regarding insipid feats and I didn't post again until yesterday after I was alerted that these baseless claims of Jean being a racist were being bandied about again. This isn't just about accusing a fictional character of being racist. This is about implying that those fans and supporters of this character are either okay with her being a racist or racist themselves. That is not okay. And I'm sorry, but I won't tolerate it.

Maybe you should ask your friend to stop bringing up Jean in a thread dedicated to Storm, especially if the intent is to shame users who have a positive view or opinion about the character and the established decades-long relationship she has with the character that is the topic of this discussion.

Thank you for being objective about this and for, at the very least, attempting to see things from my perspective. I appreciate it more than I can properly express at the moment.

I think I said everything I had to say about these baseless and insidious claims:
    Not reading ANY of that. THIS is Storm's appreciation thread. Take this mess elsewhere.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I love that second pic. Who's the artist?
    that was my fave too let me see if I can find out 4u.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    When will the next issue of Sword come out? And can someone tell me a summary of the events of One Last Annihilation, I'm finding this wind too slow
    I believe the end of next month
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Sept 29 I think and yes the pacing of things is VERY slow.

Sept 29 I think and yes the pacing of things is VERY slow.
    oh thats better I thought it was next month.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I did too but I looked it up

BANNED

Wink

I wouldn't blame you.

You are wonderful. Thank you!

I did too but I looked it up
    the power of Google. I need to do better. lol

I'm hoping storm shows out and I wonder when we will see goddess storm. Ewing mentioned she will show up but I'm curious how he will show this.

the power of Google. I need to do better. lol

I'm hoping storm shows out and I wonder when we will see goddess storm. Ewing mentioned she will show up but I'm curious how he will show this.
    I'm looking forward to it and I pray we see the goddess sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    thanks!!! I like the art style of the third artist.

I'm looking forward to it and I pray we see the goddess sooner rather than later.
    me tooo!!!! oh how have you been doing in MFR? have you made it to sakaar yet?

me tooo!!!! oh how have you been doing in MFR? have you made it to sakaar yet?
    No im still in Midgardia. I was in training this week so didn't play like I wanted to plus it took me forever to get past Ulik. I'm fighting the frost giants now.