Page 345 of 772 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 11576
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Yay more waiting! No one can ever say Storm fans aren't patient.
    LOL...Actually we aren't...at least not the ones here in CBR.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

My attempt as the marquee. i did several versions but im not the best with letters.

Attachment 110766
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    If im wrong then get ready to see me act up lbvs
    please boo don't hurt em if it turns out to be someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    I’m half asleep so I’m not seeing much in this. It does seem like she could possibly very much be the Regent, but the thing I don’t want to happen is they use that as an excuse to just keep her on Mars and we get little sneak perks at her throughout other books because she is to busy or powerful. If they actually do something with it then that’s the most important part. Wednesday is almost upon us, I’m very curious as to her role in Sword.

I'm curious too. even if she gets this title it means nothing if there are not meaningful stories that impact the mu beyond sword or whatever book she ends up in.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    My attempt as the marquee. i did several versions but im not the best with letters.

Attachment 110766
    nice booo!!! thanks for sharing as always!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Beyond the RoS position, I'm very interested in finally learning what favour Storm will ask of Xandra.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    nice booo!!! thanks for sharing as always!
    thanks slightly cleaner one. Attachment 110767 don't often get to do letters so no my mind is trying to figure out what tools to use so it was a good traininging. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Spectacular Member

I don't care for the word of mouth stuff, less talk more do. Fuk being optimistic I'm over that, do something with the character or stop wasting time. Jeeezzzz.

thanks slightly cleaner one. Attachment 110767 don't often get to do letters so no my mind is trying to figure out what tools to use so it was a good traininging. lol
    well it looks like you are getting good practice. that looks nice as well
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

well it looks like you are getting good practice. that looks nice as well
    Thanks. Yeah it is nice practice. To do it right though it would take way too much work. But the design aspect of what it could look like if done by a letterer is fun. Heres my final version. lol

Attachment 110776
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Thanks. Yeah it is nice practice. To do it right though it would take way too much work. But the design aspect of what it could look like if done by a letterer is fun. Heres my final version. lol

Attachment 110776
    looks awesome boo!!! you got a new skill under your belt.

hopefully we have something good to discuss here tomorrow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL...Actually we aren't...at least not the ones here in CBR.
    I mean if you relax on the xoffice you would get IvX happening again and storm not being able to use her powers in hell because no weather even though they can breathe there.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I mean if you relax on the xoffice you would get IvX happening again and storm not being able to use her powers in hell because no weather even though they can breathe there.
    storm fans have been waiting since her annulled marriage for the xoffices to do something meaningful with her. if that isn't patient I dont know what is.

oooooohhhhhhh tomorrow is going to be lit babies!!!!! its time for storm and her fans to have a win!

BANNED

storm fans have been waiting since her annulled marriage for the xoffices to do something meaningful with her. if that isn't patient I dont know what is.
    Exactly some of us are pushing forty and the like we don't want our grandkids to come and meet us waiting for our goddess to get the respect she deserves. We have waited and waited bow it's time to pay the piper.

oooooohhhhhhh tomorrow is going to be lit babies!!!!! its time for storm and her fans to have a win!
    Wait really?! no spoilers but do you know something.

Okay. You have my attention.

Exactly some of us are pushing forty and the like we don't want our grandkids to come and meet us waiting for our goddess to get the respect she deserves. We have waited and waited bow it's time to pay the piper.
    lololol I'm screaming at this comment.

Wait really?! no spoilers but do you know something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Okay. You have my attention.
    hmmm.... I havent been told any official spoilers. still waiting but there are a few rumors that look really promising!!

It’s very dynamic, I love it.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”