Page 707 of 772 FirstFirst ... 207607657697703704705706707708709710711717757 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I dont wanna spoil anything but just be sure to pick up black panther tomorrow lol

(^_^)
    Whew!
    *Sigh of relief* again thank you since there is one anniversary book in which one might say --- can we please stay away from future children that pops up out of thin air -- no I dont need that drama right now especially while struggling to get more storm content -- well here's to the future of staring into blank space....and returning to back issues collecting until Marvel get their **** together and move things forward for Storm...until then...waiting for the next big thing - Chibi Storm
    (人*´∀`)。*゚+
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 11-24-2021 at 11:17 AM.

Look, I'm not a very trustworthy person, to tell you to have hope and positive thoughts about the whole Storm plot, as I also got discouraged at times, but this year, the central focus was Inferno (Moira, Destiny and Mystique), the rest was another subplot that has been built up in the last two years. In my opinion, it's only next year, and all this slur on Moira's story will end.

About Storm and Al Ewing, everyone was emotional about his interview with the AIPT, creating a huge expectation that has not yet been fulfilled, Ewing said that he would write Storm as a Goddess, just like Coates. However, that hasn't happened yet, and like everyone here, they hope it really does, as it's the core of Xoffices when writing Storm as a true Goddess, it would bring tears to my eyes, but it's very bureaucratic, and most of the time part are always missing. I don't know what happened to the Xoffices, for Al Ewing to take a moment to write Storm, but he's already made it clear that next year there would be new stories, that the Arakkis wouldn't be played or forgotten, including Storm.

This year, it was just to add ground, for new stories, but I also don't totally agree with how it was approached, but with the conclusion of this year, I'm not so upset, because at least Storm had a good time, but she didn't is the standout, as are most of the other characters unfortunately. I'm not asking you to stop being upset, you have every reason to be, I'm a little bit, but I ask you to be patient and not get discouraged. I believe that new stories for Storm are to come.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Whew!
    *Sigh of relief* again thank you since there is one anniversary book in which one might say --- can we please stay away from future children that pops up out of thin air -- no I dont need that drama right now especially while struggling to get more storm content -- well here's to the future of staring into blank space....and returning to back issues collecting until Marvel get their **** together and move things forward for Storm...until then...waiting for the next big thing - Chibi Storm (人*´∀`)。*゚+
    just read bp and I think there is definitely trouble on the horizon. I hope tchalla ain't do what I think he did.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Whew!
    *Sigh of relief* again thank you since there is one anniversary book in which one might say --- can we please stay away from future children that pops up out of thin air -- no I dont need that drama right now especially while struggling to get more storm content -- well here's to the future of staring into blank space....and returning to back issues collecting until Marvel get their **** together and move things forward for Storm...until then...waiting for the next big thing - Chibi Storm (人*´∀`)。*゚+
    Yh I am strangely looking forward to Peach's book rather last issue of sword. Like I don't even care for the last book to be honest but will purchase to support the goddess other than that really looking forward to what peach would do with storm. Also chibi storm is really cuuute.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Look, I'm not a very trustworthy person, to tell you to have hope and positive thoughts about the whole Storm plot, as I also got discouraged at times, but this year, the central focus was Inferno (Moira, Destiny and Mystique), the rest was another subplot that has been built up in the last two years. In my opinion, it's only next year, and all this slur on Moira's story will end.

About Storm and Al Ewing, everyone was emotional about his interview with the AIPT, creating a huge expectation that has not yet been fulfilled, Ewing said that he would write Storm as a Goddess, just like Coates. However, that hasn't happened yet, and like everyone here, they hope it really does, as it's the core of Xoffices when writing Storm as a true Goddess, it would bring tears to my eyes, but it's very bureaucratic, and most of the time part are always missing. I don't know what happened to the Xoffices, for Al Ewing to take a moment to write Storm, but he's already made it clear that next year there would be new stories, that the Arakkis wouldn't be played or forgotten, including Storm.

This year, it was just to add ground, for new stories, but I also don't totally agree with how it was approached, but with the conclusion of this year, I'm not so upset, because at least Storm had a good time, but she didn't is the standout, as are most of the other characters unfortunately. I'm not asking you to stop being upset, you have every reason to be, I'm a little bit, but I ask you to be patient and not get discouraged. I believe that new stories for Storm are to come.
    Yh I feel you but I am going to go and read other books whilst marvel is doing its own thing. When the storm the arakkii and I can't stress this enough her ancestors and family arrive then I would come back to xbooks, only two more for the year then out.

Tchalla you better NOT be playing around with Ororo again with lying and being sneaky and ish. Ugh im getting throwback to that ridiculous issue Vita wrote. karma maybe ?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Tchalla you better NOT be playing around with Ororo again with lying and being sneaky and ish. Ugh im getting throwback to that ridiculous issue Vita wrote. karma maybe ?
    If what you think RE Tchalla being sneaky is true it stands to reason Tchalla had his thing going LOOOOOOONG before Marauders by Vita. I can't fault the dude though, a king doing king things just like Storm was a diplomat doing what was necessary (on the page) for her people.

Well in actuality hers was for the entire world/realm.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If what you think RE Tchalla being sneaky is true it stands to reason Tchalla had his thing going LOOOOOOONG before Marauders by Vita. I can't fault the dude though, a king doing king things just like Storm was a diplomat doing what was necessary (on the page) for her people.

Well in actuality hers was for the entire world/realm.
    Oh this was definitely a thing before Marauders but I think he could make the case I lied or wasn't honest because I was trying to protect wakanda. The same logic she had with lying and stealing their sword.

just read bp and I think there is definitely trouble on the horizon. I hope tchalla ain't do what I think he did.
    And here I thought I just want them to talk and exchange banters...but after reading *spoiler* "soak in sin" words sorry I dont know how to do the yellow thingy yet --- uhmmm...nope -- i want that talk now....sorry for the impatience its just and if I may ask your thoughts too...cause My 1000 thoughts per minute post reading returned 3 times to a point of question: Was Storm also an agent previous to marriage with branching question as was that why we have secret summons from her time with Xavier school? Was there a mutant agent if not? What does she know as previous queen or post queenship? Coz you dont visit Mars -- if she has zero idea -- or yup thats the worst -- if she doesnt - and after all this time now really???
    (;ŏ﹏ŏ)
    -- ugh love how this is making me feel worked up...ahahahah coz out of the other 999 questions, one of them I could definitely slap Tchalla -- oh no you didnt and I want to evade it....ahhaha
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 11-24-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh I am strangely looking forward to Peach's book rather last issue of sword. Like I don't even care for the last book to be honest but will purchase to support the goddess other than that really looking forward to what peach would do with storm. Also chibi storm is really cuuute.
    Nah im not turning my back on Storm's -- I dont have the luxury to hold back now -- and still plan to see through a glorious exit from there -- they better....we waited this long for that statement to be just statement -- its better to see to it first hand before wrecking havoc or showering praises --im big on finales as they are just as important as first issues and red highlights where they crown a queen...

But the chibi is a nice souvenir on top of the adventure

BANNED

Nah im not turning my back on Storm's -- I dont have the luxury to hold back now -- and still plan to see through a glorious exit from there -- they better....we waited this long for that statement to be just statement -- its better to see to it first hand before wrecking havoc or showering praises --im big on finales as they are just as important as first issues and red highlights where they crown a queen...

But the chibi is a nice souvenir on top of the adventure
    Hence why I said strangely I think maybe I have over stimulated my excitement when it comes to sword I can't get excited anymore. Like yh it's the finale ND I know she would do big **** but I can't bring myself to care much just hoping it looks good for her.
    But with demon days storm it seems to be going in a very unusual direction with storm and it's got me theorizing again like Lord Almighty said in a previous post that maybe in this world storm is the god tempest and she is with Thor as the two supreme deities of the sky or something other. But it's fresh and it making me think plus the art is consistently good and chibi storm is not only cute but regal and intimidating I just love her.

And here I thought I just want them to talk and exchange banters...but after reading *spoiler* "soak in sin" words sorry I dont know how to do the yellow thingy yet --- uhmmm...nope -- i want that talk now....sorry for the impatience its just and if I may ask your thoughts too...cause My 1000 thoughts per minute post reading returned 3 times to a point of question: Was Storm also an agent previous to marriage with branching question as was that why we have secret summons from her time with Xavier school? Was there a mutant agent if not? What does she know as previous queen or post queenship? Coz you dont visit Mars -- if she has zero idea -- or yup thats the worst -- if she doesnt - and after all this time now really???
    (;ŏ﹏ŏ)
    -- ugh love how this is making me feel worked up...ahahahah coz out of the other 999 questions, one of them I could definitely slap Tchalla -- oh no you didnt and I want to evade it....ahhaha
    interesting questions. I dont think storm is an agent and tge only agent I can think of on wakandans side would be nehzno but his death was never faked. there could be some sleeper agent on Mars but the more I think of it this would be unlikely as the arrakki were in a different dimension before being transported to Mars. Also the wakandans wouldn't have any knowledge to the culture and politics of the Arrakii so any agent would most likely stick out like a sore thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    No Storm in it at all except the preview page at the end but the book was great for that very reason. It was the most in depth i feel i've gotten about tchalla since i don't know when. I was suprised how good issue one is. His voice is VERY strong. And i think this is the FIRST time we are getting HIS view on the changes to HIS country. I will definitely be getting issue 2.
    Well since when did he get sassy? Ugh sassy is my weakness --

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Ohk so I have been rewatching the animated series and I got to say they subtly and strongly hinted that storm was the most powerful xman and possibly hero in the marvel animated universe. Because in evolution when rouge touched stork and got her power Scott tells jean that it's over and that they can't compete with storm's power when out of control, even rouge says it's too much power. Then in XTAS during the savage land debacle rouge tried to absorb storks powers to calm her down but wolverine stops get saying she would mess up the weather from the savage land on Antarctica to Barbados in the Caribbean which is a whole hemisphere away indicating storm has planetary reach with her power. Also her going to that planet and healing it single handedly by manipulating all of its elemental forces shows planetary level power the only being in the xuniverse that surpasses that level of power is dark pheonix. Then finally we have this clip from secret wars where spiderman states that storm is sooo powerful that he believes she was his best chance against the beyonder. Now that is a laughable statement seeing as the beyonder is op incarnate but to think that peter sees storms power as having a fighting chance against beyonder says a lot. Like storm said to Scott during schism you. Do not want me you only want my power.

This is the episode. But I have been thinking what does this mean for storm what are her relationships to her powers and her identity we saw this in life death and much of the 80s run but what about now, now that it has been revealed that she is not only omega but a deity too. What are her relationships to that.
    Listen carefully, he says "She might be a suitable match for the Beyonder..." Imagine, Peter thinking that Storm can match the Beyonder... now that is surprising but this is just TAS it is not canon as far as I am aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. Her energy sight definitely eeds a revisit. I prefer power development of her weather manipulation as a defense but W/ the recent work in SWORD I do feel like an elemental form is the direction they’d take. That would also open up a whole new facet of applications. Imagine becoming weather anywhere…

True. I’m hoping Ewing will get Storm on a different roster/new unannounced title. Feels like too much potential loss storywise for these critical plots in SWORD to end unexplored.
    For the first bold text, I totally agree, she needs power development of her weather manipulation defence wise... as butterflyks said a few comments ago, someone offered Storm to control positive/negative pressure that will make her completely invulnerable to any attack, magic or otherwise. Now, this is something which I really want to see happen comics wise and remain a permanent defence for her, taking into consideration that she is a deity now an omega level mutant.

As far as the second bold text, I hope so too. Ewing is writing Storm extremely well, if he concentrates on her, I can tell that he can write powerful Storm, not just voice and character-wise, but also power-wise. I would love to see him bring enemies against Storm which are tougher, even challenging like the Silver Surfer, cosmic beings in which she will have to really put her powers at maximum extend and finally lose that physical body or gain a much durable, higher tier body like Cosmic one or Godlike one. And then to be able to switch back to her human appearance but still remain as powerful or durable as her new upgrade. Now that would be interesting and I can also see her facing a few Pantheons of quite powerful deities as suitable archenemies.

Once the above is done, I would really like to see them expand on her heritage and why she is favoured by Oshtur and maybe finally get her powers a mystical hinch which will allow her to control vast storms on abnormal scales without worrying about environmental disbalance or something like that... since that is her second limitation beside her physical limitation. If her environment cannot take many alterations it puts her on a lower-tier aka why she is not using her powers vastly on Earth which is a bummer.

Oh and something totally interesting over X-Force: Killshot:

Attachment 115784

I know I can't be the only one that's liking the progression of Storm's status and power among the elite. She's definitely been at the forefront and whoopin ass with or without her powers. I know we all want more but I think it'll come in time for the better phase of the MCU movies starting with Spider-Man next month. Yeah Venom 2 and Eternals are already here but those movies were blah lol. Things will definitely get better by the time the X-Men are introduced and OMEGA Goddess Storm will be in the forefront this time, trust me. She's already done feats we'd never imagined. Hell she flew to Mars by making her own atmospheric dome around her.