Page 304 of 772 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I have been thinking and I am calling storm queen of heaven. That's my name for her. Her connection to ISIS the Egyptian queen of heaven, her diadem her power it all screams celestial. Plus she can perceive the forces in space planets stars etc.
    I actually really like that name for her. thats really nice and based upon your analysis makes the most sense.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh you saw what I posted hehe! they been hyping this up so im ready for next week. did you see that tweet got the most likes and retweets. people really want to see bug things for her. why won't marvel give her an ongoing solo?
    She is that girl....people want Storm. But marvel is out here playing. They have a very powerful opportunity with her to make her THE marvel woman. But they gonna Push carol well...

Oliver Coipel is a god!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Came across this on YouTube. It’s a good watch if you wanna see how Storms power applies on on a cosmic level. Weather is just a system of force and energy. Storm molds it like a sculptress molds clay.

I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...46629764726784

Powers are the best accessory. We've heard big plans are in the works at the #XMenHellfireGala, and this Omega mutant may be in the eye of the Storm.
    Very nice find! And interesting. So this points to SWORD even more, and the emphasis on powers...hmmmm. I’m ready for that cosmis space weather. Solar winds, EM storms, solar storms, solar flares, atmospheric bubble, jovian pressures, manipulate star/sun energy, pressurized force fields....they have my mind going.

And the role in the book/MU. That’s the biggest curiosity for me. Magneto has been the QC member the team has reported in to. Storm replaces him? Has a more elevated role due to that pending favor with the Shiar? Interstellar ambassador of Earth Prime?

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Came across this on YouTube. It’s a good watch if you wanna see how Storms power applies on on a cosmic level. Weather is just a system of force and energy. Storm molds it like a sculptress molds clay.

thank you for sharing boo. I'm hoping we get some cosmic level feats in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Very nice find! And interesting. So this points to SWORD even more, and the emphasis on powers...hmmmm. I’m ready for that cosmis space weather. Solar winds, EM storms, solar storms, solar flares, atmospheric bubble, jovian pressures, manipulate star/sun energy, pressurized force fields....they have my mind going.

And the role in the book/MU. That’s the biggest curiosity for me. Magneto has been the QC member the team has reported in to. Storm replaces him? Has a more elevated role due to that pending favor with the Shiar? Interstellar ambassador of Earth Prime?
    thanks friend. yes, marvel seems to be setting up something for her and being so coy about it definitely has piqued a lot of people's interest.

what exactly is magneto's role in sword because that would signify what she would potentially be doing if she goes there and replaces him.

thanks friend. yes, marvel seems to be setting up something for her and being so coy about it definitely has piqued a lot of people's interest.

what exactly is magneto's role in sword because that would signify what she would potentially be doing if she goes there and replaces him.
    Magneto plays a pretty advisory role in the book. He gets a ton of fun character interactions, but I certainly wouldn’t say that he’s a main driver of the plot. I imagine Storm’s role would be very different because she doesn’t have as many (if any) pre-existing dynamics on that team to lean on.

Fantastic Member

Well Storm has her own space program, I don't think it has to do with Magneto at point of replace him.

Fantastic Member

I kind of wish they would just get on with it lol! I mean they keep saying big things, big things, and while we have seen some good things I'm getting tired of waiting lmao. I also must say unless she is playing THE central role in SWORD I'm not that excited. I just don't know what's so damn hard about giving this woman her own book and letting her truly be the icon she already is. That being said, if we get more good cosmic, goddess, omega stuff out of SWORD then it may be a fun ride but honestly I'm just really ready for her to have her own flex.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    I kind of wish they would just get on with it lol! I mean they keep saying big things, big things, and while we have seen some good things I'm getting tired of waiting lmao. I also must say unless she is playing THE central role in SWORD I'm not that excited. I just don't know what's so damn hard about giving this woman her own book and letting her truly be the icon she already is. That being said, if we get more good cosmic, goddess, omega stuff out of SWORD then it may be a fun ride but honestly I'm just really ready for her to have her own flex.
    I 100% agree. Its time to show us and stop telling us. These "big plans" need to be something truly meaningful and hopefully long term. And not just in terms of a specific role in the X-verse/MU as a whole, but a role that give Storm the gravitas, agency and impact on the narrative that she hasn't been allowed to have for years now. Outside of BP we don't see characters of color getting world stage presence that has such powerful meaning and weight to the MU at large. I am hoping that her status as an omega and the emphasis to her powers shows us what that means but we need Storm to matter to the readership more than anything else. They've done some good build up of her as a force of respect and aspiration amongst mutantdom (and Wakanda), but that doesn't really mean anything if she doesn't get a role that leverages her in a way that impacts the readers. We see it with Moira, Xavier, Frost and Magneto. I think we're overdue to see that with Storm.

Amazing show! Thank you for posting it. The super winds of Jupiter (6K mph is insane!). Acid rains of venus. Iron rains of a dwarf star. You got me up in here thinking of 90's Storm speeches when she unleashes.

Part of me is hoping for an ambassadorship that is intergalactic. Especially if mutants plan to expand their home beyond earth and Storm takes on the role that makes this expansion possible/sustainable for the X-Verse. I don't think we've seen a role like that for any of the X-verse. A position recognized not only by earth but the intergalactic leaders (both good and bad) of 616....hmmmm.

BANNED

Came across this on YouTube. ItÂ’s a good watch if you wanna see how Storms power applies on on a cosmic level. Weather is just a system of force and energy. Storm molds it like a sculptress molds clay.

What is the title of the video so I go watch it on YouTube. It says video is not available

Amazing show! Thank you for posting it. The super winds of Jupiter (6K mph is insane!). Acid rains of venus. Iron rains of a dwarf star. You got me up in here thinking of 90's Storm speeches when she unleashes.

Part of me is hoping for an ambassadorship that is intergalactic. Especially if mutants plan to expand their home beyond earth and Storm takes on the role that makes this expansion possible/sustainable for the X-Verse. I don't think we've seen a role like that for any of the X-verse. A position recognized not only by earth but the intergalactic leaders (both good and bad) of 616....hmmmm.
    What is the name of the show and the video cause I can't access it

What is the name of the show and the video cause I can't access it
    the universe: wildest weather in the cosmos. it's approximately 44 mins long.

BANNED

the universe: wildest weather in the cosmos. it's approximately 44 mins long.
    Just watched it. Very interesting

Just watched it. Very interesting
    yea it was pretty good. the type of stunts storm should be pulling is astonishing.

Goddess sighting