Page 483 of 772 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483484485486487493533583 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    the funny thing is that doesn't even look like Duggan is the same writer who is writing X-Men judging by his Marauders run lol.
    It’s kind of scary if you ask me, night and day
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

the funny thing is that doesn't even look like Duggan is the same writer who is writing X-Men judging by his Marauders run lol.
    100% agreed. if he had written marauders like xmen I would hsve had nothing but good things to say about him
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It’s kind of scary if you ask me, night and day
    exact, the gap between how team dynamics is written in these two books is huge lol

exact, the gap between how team dynamics is written in these two books is huge lol
    Marauders reads like a emma+kitty fan-fiction on autopilot, I’m very displeased by his treatment of Ororo and Bishop.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I think it was also the dynamics between the characters too. it was gold but the idea kitty would lead this team of xmen isn't plausible on any level.

Marauders reads like a emma+kitty fan-fiction on autopilot
    100% fact. I did enjoy seeing storm slap Emma though lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Marauders reads like a emma+kitty fan-fiction on autopilot
    Lol sometimes i even forget that Pyro or Bishop are in this book....

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    100% fact. I did enjoy seeing storm slap Emma though lol
    But then there’s that hug where emma is taller and buffer than storm, the artist kept drawing ororo like an anorexic barbie doll

Fantastic Member

I think it was also the dynamics between the characters too. it was gold but the idea kitty would lead this team of xmen isn't plausible on any level.
    sorry but i cant with Ororo being led by kate.

But then thereÂ’s that hug where emma is taller and buffer than storm, the artist kept drawing ororo like an anorexic barbie doll
    lolol don't remind me lolol.

do you feel like considering their past Emma has done enough for ororo to let it go? like a part of me thinks she wouldn't be petty to hold a grudge like thst and would understand that everyone can change.

sorry but i cant with Ororo being led by kate.
    agreed imagine if cyclops was on a team led by kitty. lol

Fantastic Member

agreed imagine if cyclops was on a team led by kitty. lol
    I don't think X-Office would allow that but it would be funny if it happens.

lolol don't remind me lolol.

do you feel like considering their past Emma has done enough for ororo to let it go? like a part of me thinks she wouldn't be petty to hold a grudge like thst and would understand that everyone can change.
    Personally I could never cry in the arms of my abuser, I feel like the writer forced that scene on ‘Ro just to whitewash emma’s abusive garbage.
    Forgiveness it’s always a possibility (I guess) but some of the stuff that Emma pulled on Storm should not be forgotten.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    What kind of energy is coming out of the Mutant's fingertip? Storm managed to cut / disconnect easily

By the way, do you know more moments like this in the storm, cutting power?

Guys this is a durability feat she handles and energy whip powerful enough to slice entire ships like hot knife through butter

I don't think X-Office would allow that but it would be funny if it happens.
    exactly. why they did it twice to ororo should never have happened.

this site would have imploded if that happened with cyclops lol

do you feel like he could have done more or anything differently?
    You know when they are in a circle of friends, that each one will present a part of their work, and one ends up picking up a subject that they don't like very much, but they have to do the work to earn a "grade"

So in Duggan's case, assuming he didn't choose to put Storm in his title, he did the basics of the basics so he could say "She's here in Marauders" and wrote lazily, although she had a good time, but it wasn't anymore that it was there, because it had to be, until the moment it started to shine (Sword)

I don't think Hickman likes Storm as much either, although I recognize that things are only happening because he allows

What would I do?, basically almost the same in the last issues she participated, I would let her dive into the title proposal, I would make her venture out into the world, saving more mutants, while showing more of her ideas, drawing her without fear of impose your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Guys this is a durability feat she handles and energy whip powerful enough to slice entire ships like hot knife through butter

Has she shown to have done this before? What an interesting display of her power here.