Page 35 of 772 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135535 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    but she got herself out of those rocks and doom wasn't in that story lol

I'm still waiting for the xoffices to really bring it story wise with storm. I'm hoping when she goes to space we finally get to see this. because if it's anything like what x of swords hyped up we as fans are screwed.
    Not me. I LOVED what i got in x of swords. and pretty much DOX in general.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

yes i agree with you there. when all her impressive showings that don't consist of various lightning showings happen outside the xbooks.

if coates had been writing that solo storm book back in 2p17/18 that dangling point could have been addressed. but that is of no matter we have to see what the xoffices big plans are for her.
    Thankfully that Storm solo will most likely not ever see the light of day. Which goes to show one of his main problems. Dude was writing a BP book and hoping to get a Storm solo to finish a story he started in a BP book. Very unprofessional imo. Especially when he made the orisha seem integral to the wakanda story he was telling.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I am so excited for STORM"S future. Storm is a fully fleshed out character. I am so very intrigued to see what the X-Men writer's have planned for her now that they again have full editorial control to tell the stories they want to. I have no idea what adventures space will have for her, but I am very interested in reading them!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not me. I LOVED what i got in x of swords. and pretty much DOX in general.
    I was honestly hoping this would touch into her ancestry (sword of bone) but instead we got something really unnecessary. it was a greatly missed opportunity to flesh out her mythos . oh well. dox/hox was good but once e got into the multiple books it wasn't as good imho
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I am so excited for STORM"S future. Storm is a fully fleshed out character. I am so very intrigued to see what the X-Men writer's have planned for her now that they again have full editorial control to tell the stories they want to. I have no idea what adventures space will have for her, but I am very interested in reading them!
    Same here. People can keep pretending that four x-writers haven't confirmed they could not use her the way they wanted under the x-office. Hickman alluded, Duggan flat out said it, Claremont hinted more than once, and i can't remember the fourth person name. It's like if i'm writing x-men i'm not going to build up BP by having Storm take center stage when i don't have full control of if she will even be in the book tomorrow. So glad it's over. I'm just ready for something else to talk about so let's go space.

Taylor, taylor with X-men red was the fourth.
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-15-2021 at 06:21 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I was honestly hoping this would touch into her ancestry (sword of bone) but instead we got something really unnecessary. it was a greatly missed opportunity to flesh out her mythos . oh well. dox/hox was good but once e got into the multiple books it wasn't as good imho
    Oh the Handbook for X-of-Swords, i think that was it, it gave detail on what Storm and them were doing when they contacted jean. It supposedly allows communication and intel across the galaxy. Like they were actually observing what Jean was going through.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Thankfully that Storm solo will most likely not ever see the light of day. Which goes to show one of his main problems. Dude was writing a BP book and hoping to get a Storm solo to finish a story he started in a BP book. Very unprofessional imo. Especially when he made the orisha seem integral to the wakanda story he was telling.
    our loss. i think Coates wanted readers to see her as readers see thor, hulk, etc. a formidable character with rogues/ties to the mu that was just as formidable. thats why we saw her fighting armies in space, and anciet gods of chaos. not having drunkard contests and babysitting younger xmen mutants in pirate ships. nevertheless, I appreciate what he attempted even if he never gets a solo. I'm curious what the xoffices are planning hopefully they attempt to go just as big as Coates did. time will tell.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Oh the Handbook for X-of-Swords, i think that was it, it gave detail on what Storm and them were doing when they contacted jean. It supposedly allows communication and intel across the galaxy. Like they were actually observing what Jean was going through.
    what allows for communication across the galaxy? I'm not sure what you are mentioning here.

what allows for communication across the galaxy? I'm not sure what you are mentioning here.
    Attachment 104876

The observation they did of the mission to space in hox. lol it just popped in my head. my brain be all over the place.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

In X-Men Forever, Claremont had a clone of Storm seduce T'Challa and trick Killmonger into killing him, then killing him, and steal the throne of Wakanda by saying she had married T'Challa in secret. It was ridiculous but I loved it in a guilty pleasure sort of way. That Storm killed Wolverine, blinded Sabretooth permanently, killed Havok. She was over the top and I kinda loved it. Plus there were two more Storms('Lil 'Ro and like, energy elemental Black Panther Storm; X-Men Forever was very weird).

That actually was a good Book. I loved how Clone Storm took out the entire team of X-Men and roasted Sabertooth.

I think you are right. it was a freeze.
    WOW! that spoilers:
    heart freeze punch
    end of spoilers was hardcore. Like damn!!!
    It seems like people have different interceptions of what Storm did since it was never clarified like a small bubble on what exactly she did.

For now, the assumptions are... she electrocutes her, she froze her heart and honestly at the beginning I thought she pulled the air out of her lungs, due to the white air that was coming out of her mouth.

this is probably all we will see since it is showing her about to be enveloped :

even after that trash marauders issue tchalla still fights for her!! he's a good man! a real good man!
    I have a good feel for that but yet my mind says otherwise. It looks like T'Challa will fly to save Storm but then we see him turning around and I just can't stop asking myself will he flyback or will he save Storm instead? Of course, I would love it if the latter happens before the other, but still... I don't want to put too many hopes on something that might not actually happen like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    My Dreams consists of Storm killing T’Challa.
    There is such an alternative version, where Storm kills T'Challa and becomes the Queen of Wakanda, I think she was powerful there but she was so, so out of character.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 01-16-2021 at 11:28 AM.

That actually was a good Book. I loved how Clone Storm took out the entire team of X-Men and roasted Sabertooth.
    She was a fucking terrifying villain and an absolute powerhouse. The only good villain of the book, if you ask me.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

we got this covered isn't the actual source. they got it from here:

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/en...en-marvel.html
    That is awesome if that movie is really on the board with plans! I am really looking forward to it, but probably it won't come out until 2024 or something.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 01-16-2021 at 11:40 AM.

They created sword that doesn't even exist on Wakanda and made Storm pretty bad on thief. If you gonna make a character do something bad, at least make them good on it.
    Doesn't even make sense, as she is Wakanda former queen and current Goddess, they would just give her the sword

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    That is awesome if that movie is really on the board with plans! I am really looking forward to it, but probably it won't come out until 2024 or something.
    The site has no creed on movie speculations. Days ago feige said he wasn't working on any x-men movie or tv show

this is probably all we will see since it is showing her about to be enveloped :

even after that trash marauders issue tchalla still fights for her!! he's a good man! a real good man!

The art is so good, that doesnt even need coloring! those black and white pages are so beautiful

a king is above pettyness
    Last edited by Rang10; 01-16-2021 at 12:20 PM.

Niffleheim

Sheesh another Tie-In? AND it’s in Wakanda? Yup Trash. Jesus Christ!! Why is Storm always dealing with this Country. -_-

I swear Wakanda is always getting invaded or destroyed.

The only Nice thing about this Book is the art.
    I rather throw my money away than pay for anything that writer comes up with even if he writes Storm great i have read his comments about her and will never lol

I'm glad we are almost done with this