Page 108 of 772 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Just throwing this out there, her connection to the earth could be because her family’s lineage, specifically the women, are favored by Osthur, Gaea’s sister, so it could be the earth sees her as family in away.
    yes yes yes I would be for this explanation! i really wish we could get a story that does a deep dive into her connection osthur. I dont think I've read any books where this was explicitly stated in 616.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I am truly offended by this comment. You are generalism me with a group which I do not like or fit in. You think that I have problems with all the black heroes team when this is not true at all. All I needed was a few pages showcasing how he contacted them and convince them to come. Miles would be completely out of character (OOC), if he suddenly ditches his school or his city only because someone else calls him for example. The same goes and for other characters. They suddenly appear in Wakanda for intergalactic threat, I do get that, and I do agree that a bigger team is needed and if it is all black team even better, they get to shine but for real, how did BP convince them to come, what did he say? Did he interact with them over the intercom or did he sent some of his militia to contact them directly. That is the piece that is missing and for me, that is a very important missed opportunity to enhance on BP's connections outside of Wakanda and character evolution.
    Just a note Miles Morales has done something like this before in his book under Bendis. He ditched school and went all the way to Japan.

It was either Spiderman Miles Morales vol 3 or 4 under Bendis.

Now seeing Prodigy and Storm there-where was Bishop, Synch, Frenzy and even Gentle at?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Just a note Miles Morales has done something like this before in his book under Bendis. He ditched school and went all the way to Japan.

It was either Spiderman Miles Morales vol 3 or 4 under Bendis.

Now seeing Prodigy and Storm there-where was Bishop, Synch, Frenzy and even Gentle at?
    those children are off doing krakoa stuff. bishop needs permission from kitty to btw lol.

oan: that crown tchalla spke to was very large who is to say they don't appear in the next issue.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    who is this woman. I just saw her on twitter and who is she playing as? what show,?
    Damaris Lewis. She's playing Blackfire on the show Titans.

She's more known for being a model so her acting has a ways to go. She has that stunning look though.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 02-25-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Damaris Lewis. She's playing Blackfire on the show Titans.

She's more known for being a model so her acting has a ways to go. She has that stunning look though.
    oh wow I love it!!! I sincerely hope we get a storm with a similar esthetic. DC is not playing with these folks. I thought that was originally Nuria. I was getting excited lol

When there was talk of recasting T'Challa people thought they pulled off the T'Challa/Ororo look on another forum

When there was talk of recasting T'Challa people thought they pulled off the T'Challa/Ororo look on another forum
    I can definitely see it for them though I would want tchalla to be a bit taller. however look wise I think they could rock it!

she's gorgeous btw who is she?

I can definitely see it for them though I would want tchalla to be a bit taller. however look wise I think they could rock it!

she's gorgeous btw who is she?
    Oh for sure. I wanted a taller actor for T'Challa as well. However, I do know they could use camera angles/shoe lifts if they wanted to go that route (think Bane in TDKR)

She's Damaris Lewis, the same girl as before, lol.

Oh for sure. I wanted a taller actor for T'Challa as well. However, I do know they could use camera angles/shoe lifts if they wanted to go that route (think Bane in TDKR)

She's Damaris Lewis, the same girl as before, lol.
    lmfao omg im an slow bunny lolol.

yea if they can do it for tom cruise im sure they could for this guy lol.

sidebar: I saw your post in review thread. did you actually enjoy the bp issue? what were your thoughts?

yes yes yes I would be for this explanation! i really wish we could get a story that does a deep dive into her connection osthur. I dont think I've read any books where this was explicitly stated in 616.
    Is this the same Osthur that Dr Strange calls on?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I can definitely see it for them though I would want tchalla to be a bit taller.
    Ororo in heels should be taller than T'Challa....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Ororo in heels should be taller than T'Challa....
    yea thats true. what is he 6'2"? her at 5'11" depending on the heel type would put her over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I dont really follow dr strange but I would assume it is the same one.

His official height is 6' even. Storm be rocking them 3"/4" heels on the regular.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    His official height is 6' even. Storm be rocking them 3"/4" heels on the regular.
    oh well there you have it lolol. I'm ready to see who they cast for ororo. the actress for Monica gives me hope will get the storm we finally deserve.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, also a trivia Oshtur's son which is Agamotto is the first sorcerer supreme then the title went to Ayesha of Balobedu the first ever mortal sorcerer supreme. Ayesha is also an ancestor of Storm