Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
Look to what the writer said himself. He reached out to the KIB writer to see how to write this KIB tie in. If you've been reading the main book nothing that occurred in that story would suggest their relationship is ending. In fact if anything tchalla seeing ororo fighting for her life would make mr believe it would make him want to fight even harder for their love.

and storm is a goddess whether or not wakandans believe in her. that nugget has been hinted at well before Coates came along.
Yep, the goddess magic is beyond evolution. It literally can't go away. Literally, the only thing believing in her does is to allow her to change it into power.

I really need a mini-series where Storm expands her magic potential. She activated her divine magic with Hadari Yao. It's time to get training with that and learn a type of magic her future self had too which white magic. She has the potential to wield several types of magic. They weren't lying about her magic potential.

I would love to see some training with Agatha, Magik, Strange, Scarlet Witch, Roma, and more.

I would also like Sersi to train Storm more in wielding cosmic energy.