Page 584 of 772 FirstFirst ... 84484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 11576

One more little thing to note, when Storm, T'challa and Deathbirth were yelling their battle cries, notice that Storm said "for life'! Not "for Krakoa" or "For Mutantdom" or even "For Sol".

Storm has always stood for the betterment and safety of Life period. Human. Mutant. And everything outside and in-between it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

jwats think you was thinking of Tetu:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    One more little thing to note, when Storm, T'challa and Deathbirth were yelling their battle cries, notice that Storm said "for life'! Not "for Krakoa" or "For Mutantdom" or even "For Sol".

Storm has always stood for the betterment and safety of Life period. Human. Mutant. And everything outside and in-between it.
    yes that was my favorite line. Storm doesn't have one allegiance to one group. she fights for everyone and I love the writer remembers this. great observation boo
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

She's also the only character in Marvel to be a part of all of the main group.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what do you mean?
    She's been an X-Man, Avenger and FF - all the main teams in Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    She's been an X-Man, Avenger and FF - all the main teams in Marvel
    I'm such a slow bunny lol thanks sunny

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Actually she shares that honour with spiderman and wolverine... But yh that is reminiscent of her importance and power.

jwats think you was thinking of Tetu:

Yeah that's it. I admit i rolled my eyes quite a bit so some of them characters were blurred as hell. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yeah that's it. I admit i rolled my eyes quite a bit so some of them characters were blurred as hell. lol
    I know you were doing a lot of eye-rolling then lol

@everyone. don't let it bother you. Micabe, previously known as Znop before they were banned, has always been this way so at least they are consistent. They deserve credit for that, right???? I don't for the life of me understand why Jean fans are so insecure about Ororo that they have to interject that thing in every freaking discussion, even those that don't even involve her. Nevertheless, I was actually alluding to how Vita wrote her OOC when she encountered the avengers in CoTA when she prioritizes mutants above everything else:

It was nice to see Narcisse remember she has always been a champion for all life.
    That whole page is ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    That whole page is ugly.
    and by whole I mean that entire page ok!!!! lol.

she's giving me panthro in these pics:

also the dialogue is awful and just wrong. wtf is human territories? mutants are humans and are still a part of the larger world even after krakoa. its just as you said the entire page is ugly.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-16-2021 at 02:08 AM.

and by whole I mean that entire page ok!!!! lol.

she's giving me panthro in these pics:

also the dialogue is awful and just wrong. wtf is human territories? mutants are humans and are still a part of the larger world even after krakoa. its just as you said the entire page is ugly.
    no

OMG! YOOOOO you ain't even right for this. Not got damn panthro. You done knocked my a%% out woke me and then killed me dead before raising me next to wanda. LMAO. lol that needs a hahahah and jajajajaj. LMAO.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

#trusisters

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    no

OMG! YOOOOO you ain't even right for this. Not got damn panthro. You done knocked my a%% out woke me and then killed me dead before raising me next to wanda. LMAO. lol that needs a hahahah and jajajajaj. LMAO.
    lololol its the first thing I saw lol

and not a haha and jaja lmfao ur a mess jwats lol