Page 332 of 772 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Her surrounding is fitting.

And yall ooo...storm finna have alot to deal with being regent of sol. The previews for books show the MU already gunning for the mutants growing empire.
    hopefully its her. it may end up being someone else
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hopefully its her. it may end up being someone else
    Girl, its her!

Bookmark this!
    She isnt in any major books.

She had a whole issue in marauders about finding something new. The shi'ar adore her...its coming sis!!

I know its hard to be optimistic though, with how ..what's the word...CHALLENGED writers tend to be when it comes to her but i believe this is it for Goddess.

Girl, its her!

Bookmark this!
    She isnt in any major books.

She had a whole issue in marauders about finding something new. The shi'ar adore her...its coming sis!!

I know its hard to be optimistic though, with how ..what's the word...CHALLENGED writers tend to be when it comes to her but i believe this is it for Goddess.
    everyone is saying it will be her so I hope everyone is right. the xoffices been getting our asses for the longest so I just can't take my mind there until I see the actual evidence
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

everyone is saying it will be her so I hope everyone is right. the xoffices been getting our asses for the longest so I just can't take my mind there until I see the actual evidence
    I feel THAT LOL.

Also notice how the issue said first mutant planet? What if as regent storms role in the future extends to overseeing the birth of new mutant planets? Ugh its sooo much potential. 😫

She’s the only one fitting for such responsibility, I can’t really think of anyone else
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

@butterflykyss

I was never really fond of her and her Crayola comment pretty much sealed the deal in my book.

Question for all because I'm trying to kill time: What, if anything, could she replicate solo in terms of making a planet habitable?

-Magneto pulling iron from the Kiper belt.

-Vulcan & Hope Kamehameha'ing the iron.

-Magneto "Stirring the sauce".

-Hope and Proteus cooling the planet (?)

-Iceman making a polar ice cap.

-Soubnar's Ocean eco-system.

-Xilo and Elixer giving 'life'.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Question for all because I'm trying to kill time: What, if anything, could she replicate solo in terms of making a planet habitable?

THE ZEALOT IN ME.

STORM pulling iron from the Kiper belt.

-STORM Kamehameha'ing the iron.

-STORM "Stirring the sauce".

-STORM cooling the planet (?)

-STORM making a polar ice cap.

-STORM Ocean eco-system.

-STORM giving 'life

But for real tho

Magneto pulling iron from the Kiper belt.

-STORM Kamehameha'ing the iron.

-Magneto&Storm "Stirring the sauce".

-STORM cooling the planet (?)

-Storm making a polar ice cap.

-STORM giving 'life

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    The death card is one of complete metamorphosis and change into something new.
    I know this and that's the only reason I brought the card up. Since that time, what metamorphosis or change has happened to Storm as a character? The cards for most of the other characters literally meant something to the character. I haven't seen that for Storm other than she literally fought Death. So that's why I wonder if it was a small foreshadowing of what may be next for her.

@butterflykyss

I was never really fond of her and her Crayola comment pretty much sealed the deal in my book.
    oh she definitely lost any sympathy or liking I had for her in playing storm after that comment. a mixed woman discounting the impact of colorism as it impacts spark skinned black women was unforgivable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    She’s the only one fitting for such responsibility, I can’t really think of anyone else
    some hsve suggested manor or even isra (i think thats her name 5he mutant who never loses).

I feel THAT LOL.

Also notice how the issue said first mutant planet? What if as regent storms role in the future extends to overseeing the birth of new mutant planets? Ugh its sooo much potential. 😫
    there is a lot of potential which makes me wanna side eye even more. we were sold back in 2017 a solo was coming and haven't seen one yet lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    They might give it to namor for the **** and giggles of it all. Magneto would really enjoy such a title...but the strongest candidate is storm I mean there is this whole "BIG" story coming for her

BANNED

With the exception of creating micro organisms yh she could if you look at her powerset. I mean it would take a shot Gon of raw material and more time but she can do it. Because she has direct power over magnetic fields and electromagnetism pulling an asteroid into a planet wouldn't be an issue, the kamehameha's can easily be done with a very powerful lightning blast she can even chanel the nearby star to amp the fire power. She can eslasily cool the planet directly and can again by chaneling he magnetic forces of a star stir the source. The water would be tricky and this is where she would have to delve into the chemical aspect of her powers by pulling hydrogen atoms together to create water by bonding a **** ton of the hydrogen to oxygen then bonding that to the hydrogen, but like I said that would take time and a lot of hydrogen atoms so sobunar would be needed. Xilo and elixr are also going to be needed. But that is teresstrial planets on gas Giants it's a different issue because storm can directly take charge of everything and tune it to sustain life.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    I know this and that's the only reason I brought the card up. Since that time, what metamorphosis or change has happened to Storm as a character? The cards for most of the other characters literally meant something to the character. I haven't seen that for Storm other than she literally fought Death. So that's why I wonder if it was a small foreshadowing of what may be next for her.
    Hmmm I guess we would have wait and see these "big" plans that they have for her. Because right now I don't see it, magneto and xavier practically begged namor to be on their council he said he wanted a planet he they have a planet now and an entire solar system it doesn't take much knowledge of the xoffice and their relationship with storm to see how this can play out...but I hope our girl gets named regent and actually does something instead of just being a figure head.

BANNED

https://screenrant.com/x-men-storm-solar-system-regent/

I just saw this article.... Also I do think it's storm because hickman stated last year that storm is going to take center stage and have a two year story arc or so.

Also remember when xavier stated that storm was always meant to be the most important mutant in the world and THE symbol for mutantkind I think this is it. But.i still cant celebrate until it's made official.