Page 647 of 772 FirstFirst ... 147547597637643644645646647648649650651657697747 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Rogue's biggest fight was against her seatbelt in the second movie and she lose
    I remember. She did nothing at all in X-Men 3 but want the cure so she can sleep with Iceman.

At least Storm finally got to physically fight in that movie and shoot lightning out of her hands. And she finally got to fly.

Singer was absolutely awful and mediocre and his films came to an epic end. Singer was going to direct Dark Phoenix until he got MeTooed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Whatever helps you cope.
    I don't need that. The movies are great, and they speak for themselves anyway. They don't need advocates.
    They were just a different take from the comics. Beware, MCU will soon deliver a childish version with one-liners and jokes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Rogue's biggest fight was against her seatbelt in the second movie and she lose
    That was a nice touch of realism.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    On top of being watered down with no fighting skills Fox didn’t have people with the brains to get a good wig for Halle. A white wig looks horrible on a real brown skinned woman. X-Men 3 the wig looked better and more natural because it was grey, which looks better on darker skin.
    Like with all that money they couldn't secure a good wig?

And the colour of the hair, storm is the only person I have ever met whose hair get blacker the older she gets.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    I don't need that. The movies are great, and they speak for themselves anyway. They don't need advocates.
    They were just a different take from the comics. Beware, MCU will soon deliver a childish version with one-liners and jokes.
    You like mediocrity and that's ohk.

She can manipulate minerals in the air to form hard crystalline objects in any shape, she mainly uses this power to create powerful weapons. She first appeared in X-Men
    Can Storm do what this mutant Krystalin does, or something similar?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Can Storm do what this mutant Krystalin does, or something similar?
    She can manipulate the elements in the atmosphere so yes she should be able to do this. I have always imagined storm creating an ice castle in the sky where she loves her own fortress of solitude. But she can do more than create ice she can in theory create diamonds by using the carbon in the atmosphere.

I am sorry I am not giving a lengthy reason why, but I kinda get bumped learning that storm should be able to do something and realizing that won't ever be the case.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

the only way I can see anyone enjoying the xmen movie is if you happen to be a Wolverine, magneto, xavier, mystique, Marvel girl super fan or not have any knowledge of 616. Nothing about the movies did storm any justice. I dont blame the actresses here just the crappy writing/screenplay.

Thank the goddess the fox verse is no more and we are beyond that dark period.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

She can manipulate the elements in the atmosphere so yes she should be able to do this. I have always imagined storm creating an ice castle in the sky where she loves her own fortress of solitude. But she can do more than create ice she can in theory create diamonds by using the carbon in the atmosphere.

I am sorry I am not giving a lengthy reason why, but I kinda get bumped learning that storm should be able to do something and realizing that won't ever be the case.
    No problem, thanks for helping me, I think she would have better chances in environments like those planets/dimensions that rain diamonds, or in this case it would be the easiest way for writers to use their neurons, although it's hard for us to see her do that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the only way I can see anyone enjoying the xmen movie is if you happen to be a Wolverine, magneto, xavier, mystique, Marvel girl super fan or not have any knowledge of 616. Nothing about the movies did storm any justice. I dont blame the actresses here just the crappy writing/screenplay.

Thank the goddess the fox verse is no more and we are beyond that dark period.
    I love Jean and Mystique and overall they were portrayed horribly…

I love Jean and Mystique and overall they were portrayed horribly…
    I agree I dont think either was portrayed well but I can imagine some of their fans liking it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

On top of being watered down with no fighting skills Fox didn’t have people with the brains to get a good wig for Halle. A white wig looks horrible on a real brown skinned woman. X-Men 3 the wig looked better and more natural because it was grey, which looks better on darker skin.
    Pardon?
    Attachment 114460
    Attachment 114461

It wasn't the color of the wig. They were just ATROCIOUS
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Fantastic Member

tbh i like the movies but as a storm fan i feel offended by how storm was portrayed in the movies as well as kyss said i don't think it was the actresses' fault but the script, anyone who has the slightest knowledge about 616 storm and other X-Men should know that most of the characters in the movies are poorly portrayed in both powerwise and personality, lol I don't even feel that Fox Storm is Storm looks more like a woman with a cheap white wig that occasionally comes to shoot lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Pardon?
    Attachment 114460
    Attachment 114461

It wasn't the color of the wig. They were just ATROCIOUS
    yea I've seen some gorgeous chocolate women rocking the white hair:

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    tbh i like the movies but as a storm fan i feel offended by how storm was portrayed in the movies as well as kyss said i don't think it was the actresses' fault but the script, anyone who has the slightest knowledge about 616 storm and other X-Men should know that most of the characters in the movies are poorly portrayed in both powerwise and personality, lol I don't even feel that Fox Storm is Storm looks more like a woman with a cheap white wig that occasionally comes to shoot lightning.
    exactly. I feel like the actresses get unfair criticism. they can only work with the script they are given. I did appreciate what Halle did to get ororo a larger role in x3.