Page 458 of 772 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 11576
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I really hope they show how they came to respect her and any power struggles she has to deal with. Storm is that girl but these are some thousand year old Omegas who probably don't play either.
    That might come in SWORD 08 if the cover is any indication.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

did we enjoy the surprise in hellions or what??? lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

WE LOVE Storm on the great ring ahh!
    And sitting right next to Isca.

I cannot wait for Storm and Gensis/Apoc interactions when those two come back.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post

Isca powers sound OP. It's like Domino and Scarlet Witch powers but doesn't backfire against her.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    did we enjoy the surprise in hellions or what??? lol
    I did! Tarn is a deadly bad ass I'm liking him. Storm putting him on notice was refreshing and I warn him and I am curious to see if her sitting on the Great Ring and them "backing" her is based on some honor agreement, or did she earn that respect through a showing of force or power (the attributes of strength Arakkii seem to respect most). Wasn't expecting to see her there, but it gives me some insight into how pervasive her role as Regent can be throughout the X-books, especially as they expand on the Arakkii mutants (probably not spelling that right), and in how her role relates to the MU as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post

Agreed. Plus part of me would love to see a personal connection (even if its enemies/frenemies/familial) between Storm and Genesis. They have some differences/similarities that make e see them as 2 side of the same coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I did! Tarn is a deadly bad ass I'm liking him. Storm putting him on notice was refreshing and I warn him and I am curious to see if her sitting on the Great Ring and them "backing" her is based on some honor agreement, or did she earn that respect through a showing of force or power (the attributes of strength Arakkii seem to respect most). Wasn't expecting to see her there, but it gives me some insight into how pervasive her role as Regent can be throughout the X-books, especially as they expand on the Arakkii mutants (probably not spelling that right), and in how her role relates to the MU as a whole.
    Yes!!! Tarn was very threatening and Isca even mentioned that fear of him doesn't extend where they are. He must be pretty ruthless. I also wanted to see how excalt she got on their council and received the Arrakkii respect. I didn't realize her role would be this import to the Krakoans. She literally sas voice who averted tarn attacking jrakoa and its citizens. im living all of this. her strength, her ability to be diplomatic and seeing the potential conflict that may arise are all things im loving to see.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    spoilers:
    lol lol, there is an omega seer mutant in Arakko, Moira takes care of herself now
    end of spoilers

The Storm was imposing and fearless today, ready to protect your home.
    I feel idyl would be the reason storm gets draged into the inferno mess

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Yes!!! Tarn was very threatening and Isca even mentioned that fear of him doesn't extend where they are. He must be pretty ruthless. I also wanted to see how excalt she got on their council and received the Arrakkii respect. I didn't realize her role would be this import to the Krakoans. She literally sas voice who averted tarn attacking jrakoa and its citizens. im living all of this. her strength, her ability to be diplomatic and seeing the potential conflict that may arise are all things im loving to see.
    It is the fact that amongst these omega mutants she clearly made him understand that crossing her was a grave mistake and they backed her up on it.... It's just warms my heart... It is a subtle nod to her power and strength and the arakii we all know only acknowledge power.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I really hope they show how they came to respect her and any power struggles she has to deal with. Storm is that girl but these are some thousand year old Omegas who probably don't play either.
    I don't think that it's so much that they respect her and more the fact that they all hate Tarn. He's pretty much the Arraki Sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I'm trying to make a Hickmen Storm reading list.
    Any help?

I have the X-Men issue of the vault where she was infected.
    GSJG&EF
    GS Storm
    XoS Marauders Wakanda getting Sword
    XoS x force Death fight issue.
    Marauders 17 Storm vs Callisto
    X-Men 17 Shiar
    Marauder 20 send off
    Plants Size
    S.W.O.R.D

What's missing .
    GSX: Fantomex. It bridges the story between the Jean/Emma issue and Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    It is the fact that amongst these omega mutants she clearly made him understand that crossing her was a grave mistake and they backed her up on it.... It's just warms my heart... It is a subtle nod to her power and strength and the arakii we all know only acknowledge power.
    yes agreed to all if this friend. I hope she can stay resilient as she continues working with them

anybody have any scans?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I don't think that it's so much that they respect her and more the fact that they all hate Tarn. He's pretty much the Arraki Sinister.
    She would not be there if they did not respect her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    She would not be there if they did not respect her.
    We don't know that though because we don't know what Storm's relationship with the great ring is like. Regardless I never said they didn't respect her just that they're mutually dislike of Tarn seems to factor in more here than respect.