Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
not sure what you mean by storm doesn't speak like that but I think you should check out some old uncanny xmen Claremont storm issues.

thats really nice thank you for sharing!!

the idea of faith energy is a marvel attribute that distinguisjed what it means to be a god in the mu. that precedent was already established in the mu lore well before coates:

also orishas per the definition is an aspect that is/can be passed down from ones ancestor so the gift of godhead language makes sense from that perspective

An orisha may be said to be a deity. Yet defining an orisha as a deity does not do justice to the concept, in large part because the term deity often suggests a sort of anthropomorphic supernatural entity. An orisha may be said to arise when a divine power to command and make things happen converges with a natural force, a deified ancestor, and an object that witnesses and supports that convergence and alignment. An orisha, therefore, is a complex multidimensional unity linking people, objects, and powers.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/orisha
honestly i'm not clicking those links, i shoudn't have to do homework to help coates with his story. lol oh happy b-lated