Page 667 of 772 FirstFirst ... 167567617657663664665666667668669670671677717767 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 11576
    BANNED

How fast can Ororo fly?

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    How fast can Ororo fly?
    Depends.
    With wind it varies due to her manipulation of it, she break all sound barrier and exceed them. Her stunt in world apart basically proves this.
    With lightning she been shown to move at its top seed.
    If she were to manifest some other type of energy her speed would obviously varied
    And once in her elemental form she may be able to move as fast as the speed of light if not faster.

Her GodHood Speed has Not been shown.
    And Magically she should be able to teleport like her ancestors.
    Also her Ruby as some form of teleportation.

Attachment 114899

Morning. Just showing some love.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Depends.
    With wind it varies due to her manipulation of it, she break all sound barrier and exceed them. Her stunt in world apart basically proves this.
    If she were to manifest some other type of energy her speed would obviously varied
    And once in her elemental form she may be able to move as fast as the speed of light if not faster.

Let's talk about the ruby. Does she still have it? I've gone round with other readers that her ruby was actually Chanda's heart and was destroyed by Cyclops.

I've been of the opinion that those are two different items. Both items are red, but's all they have in common. Chandra's heart was an artifact she stole as a thief and kept safe for years until Chandra came for it.

The ruby, however, was given to her by her mother and has been past down through her family for generations. It's part of the Madripoor Set and was assembled in X-Treme X-Men.

Now, I am not sure she still has the ruby though. Was is lost when they destroyed Khan's vessel? Now that Storm is in space, I wouldn't mind a story line of her team of X-Men and Arrakii mutants tracking down the set as they are other planets/dimensions causing havoc.

For me its a mix bag. I would like the two ruby to be one and the same , I would have wanted one of her ancestors were the ones who lock Chandra away and there for make her a personal rouge Villain for Storm, which it why it was pass down to keep safe.

But I would like them to be separate also so the ruby could have its own link to her past , Heritage and mystical properties. Therefore Storm doesn't need to learn magic per say but just learn to use the ruby, that has it own magick. Nothing to crazy .
    I would say she stole the other ruby just cause it looks similar and Storm Was just searching for a connection.

I want to believe she still has the ruby from her mother.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Attachment 114899

Morning. Just showing some love.
    I'm loving that artists are embracing the "cloud effect" with her hair. It really adds another interesting dimension to her overall aesthetic...while looking naturally Black (eventhough her natural hair is straight)
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-21-2021 at 09:57 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

For me its a mix bag. I would like the two ruby to be one and the same , I would have wanted one of her ancestors were the ones who lock Chandra away and there for make her a personal rouge Villain for Storm, which it why it was pass down to keep safe.

But I would like them to be separate also so the ruby could have its own link to her past , Heritage and mystical properties. Therefore Storm doesn't need to learn magic per say but just learn to use the ruby, that has it own magick. Nothing to crazy .
    I would say she stole the other ruby just cause it looks similar and Storm Was just searching for a connection.

I want to believe she still has the ruby from her mother.
    Interesting idea. Question: does the villain have to be Chandra? This story would work with another villain, (like Kulan Gath), or even a new bad guy to anchor her rogues gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Interesting idea. Question: does the villain have to be Chandra? This story would work with another villain, (like Kulan Gath), or even a new bad guy to anchor her rogues gallery.
    Honestly ,heck yea. I've been dying for worthy villains for Storm.

How Selen the Black Queen wasn't hers.
    Nor Death.
    or War.
    Tarn.

I want two for her a Male and a Women.
    The Female could be a wonder woman God killer enemy.
    The Male could be a Vulcan empowered type.

Incredible Member

Depends.

Lightning can reach relativistic speeds when has Storm done that?

The. Only good thing about X-men Apocalypse was Ororo riding a lightning bolt

This is a rare example of it from classic times

And here another possible one from ultimate Storm

Last edited by Daedra; 10-21-2021 at 02:04 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Uncanny X-Force (2013)#10 is another example of lightning riding.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    The. Only good thing about X-men Apocalypse was Ororo riding a lightning bolt

This is a rare example of it from classic times

And here another possible one from ultimate Storm

The last pic what issue is it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    The last pic what issue is it.
    I found it here

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I found it here

Thanks very much

Variant for Rising Storm #1