Page 245 of 313 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4684
  1. #3661
    Mighty Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    I did notice that in this issue that Storm was able to control or chanel another mutant energy. Lash abilities is not electrical but some form of unique energy. So more proof of her bending all form of energy.

  2. #3662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I did notice that in this issue that Storm was able to control or chanel another mutant energy. Lash abilities is not electrical but some form of unique energy. So more proof of her bending all form of energy.
    I thought it was a form of electricity? Bishop called it an electric whip.

  3. #3663
    Mighty Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I thought it was a form of electricity? Bishop called it an electric whip.
    Could possibly be.
    But the fact that she was being use to decommission ships and the precise slicing ship in half made me think of some form of laser or different energy. Maybe if she was powering a city or something it would have been more clear. But it did say she does the work of twenty men.
    (Assuming the amount man power it would take to decommission them. )But maybe she was also doing other roles in the ship yard. maybe we'll see Lash in the future.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 05-06-2021 at 07:12 PM.

  4. #3664
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,429

    Default

    Storm and Emma came to an understanding of mutual respect when they shared that moment after hearing of Kate's death. There's no animousity between them. The stormy conditions may have been just the natural climate in and around the North Atlantic, where Mykines is located. And probably why she didn't do anything to quell it.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa and Arakko, FOREVER!!!

  5. #3665
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I did notice that in this issue that Storm was able to control or chanel another mutant energy. Lash abilities is not electrical but some form of unique energy. So more proof of her bending all form of energy.
    that was a pretty impressive feat. it didn't look or behave like any lightning I've seen so I would concur to your point.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-06-2021 at 07:29 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  6. #3666
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Anything else new with Storm coming this month?
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

  7. #3667
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Anything else new with Storm coming this month?
    the only thing I can think of is black panther at the end of this month.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  8. #3668
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the only thing I can think of is black panther at the end of this month.
    Ughh that’s why I’m not really big on comics, but I’m a huge Storm fan. It’s frustrating having to wait weeks to months for such little content. And Storm is actually one of the characters with the most comic appearances LOL. That’s why I like TV Series or Movies better because at least you get enough content to keep you satisfied. I’ll take what I can get though with these comics.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

  9. #3669
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Ughh that’s why I’m not really big on comics, but I’m a huge Storm fan. It’s frustrating having to wait weeks to months for such little content. And Storm is actually one of the characters with the most comic appearances LOL. That’s why I like TV Series or Movies better because at least you get enough content to keep you satisfied. I’ll take what I can get though with these comics.
    I know what you mean. hopefully we get a good cartoon series sometime in the near future. the sad thing though is that marvel animation really sucks. that was the one good thing that fox got right with the xmen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  10. #3670
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    even if they don't give her some enhancements there her powers can be utilized defensively to accommodate for that honestly. Hickman perfect did this in xmen when she fought against the Stygian.
    Exactly I am in a battle forum on comicvine right now and a guy is saying magneto will beat storm because she is a glass cannon. I was looking at him shook like. But really it is not his fault the waters at an expense to give their opponents some fighting chance have severely nerfed x charachters in fights. Storm has defensive capabilities in fact she should have more defensive capabilities than most since she can manipulate a lot of elements. But this has never been established because if storm was to get any form of defense there will be no logical way for her to lose most fights unless PIS is involved.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Could possibly be.
    But the fact that she was being use to decommission ships and the precise slicing ship in half made me think of some form of laser or different energy. Maybe if she was powering a city or something it would have been more clear. But it did say she does the work of twenty men.
    (Assuming the amount man power it would take to decommission them. )But maybe she was also doing other roles in the ship yard. maybe we'll see Lash in the future.
    Yh her power doesn't look like a lightning whip also bishop wasn't there so assumed that since storm caught it it was lightning. But yh most energy is in a state of flux storm manipulates the forces that induce flux so storm being able to control that energy whip is right. Also I saw it as a durability feat as she was able to catch an energy weapon string enough to slice whole ships in half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Storm and Emma came to an understanding of mutual respect when they shared that moment after hearing of Kate's death. There's no animousity between them. The stormy conditions may have been just the natural climate in and around the North Atlantic, where Mykines is located. And probably why she didn't do anything to quell it.
    I do agree her animosity wasn't towards Emma, I do think it was storm because as you realize anyone she talks about leaving the weather changes it happened on the mountain with Callisto and now with her in the ship having her last lunch with the team. I also think it foreshadowing something she is worried about something, I think that will have to do with something coming plus the empress did say she is in storms debt which could foreshadow something sure about to happen to need that help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Ughh that’s why I’m not really big on comics, but I’m a huge Storm fan. It’s frustrating having to wait weeks to months for such little content. And Storm is actually one of the characters with the most comic appearances LOL. That’s why I like TV Series or Movies better because at least you get enough content to keep you satisfied. I’ll take what I can get though with these comics.
    Most published female character in all of comics.

  11. #3671
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh her power doesn't look like a lightning whip also bishop wasn't there so assumed that since storm caught it it was lightning. But yh most energy is in a state of flux storm manipulates the forces that induce flux so storm being able to control that energy whip is right. Also I saw it as a durability feat as she was able to catch an energy weapon string enough to slice whole ships in half.
    bishop in that instance didn't know what the hell he was talking about as you said he wasn't there. yes yes to the last part too. they showing us why she's the omegas omega.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  12. #3672
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    bishop in that instance didn't know what the hell he was talking about as you said he wasn't there. yes yes to the last part too. they showing us why she's the omegas omega.
    Please claremonts interview on storm and pheonix, and storm's power reaction time scans please.

  13. #3673
    Fantastic Member The92Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Storm and Emma came to an understanding of mutual respect when they shared that moment after hearing of Kate's death. There's no animousity between them. The stormy conditions may have been just the natural climate in and around the North Atlantic, where Mykines is located. And probably why she didn't do anything to quell it.
    Nah, I am pretty sure that the stormy weather which we witnessed during their last meal together was because of Storm. As someone above mentioned it did show when she was speaking with Callisto and it was emphasized in Marauders 20 as well since on some of the words and sentences, you can see lightning striking in the distance. Especially when all of them raised their cup for a cheer and a lightning stroke down foreshadowing everyone and showing only their silloehte. So yeah, definitely Storm's subconscious doing, due to her uneasiness and probably sadness for leaving. Worried, as well, if we are to judged by the weather.

    Plus, I've learned for quite some time now, that nothing with Storm and weather is natural. If she is in the area and the weather is stormy, there is a reason for it to be stormy. I highly doubt that with Storm there, the weather wouldn't be nice, so definitely for shadowing and showing her subconscious. After all, let's not forget that Kitty enrolled her for her crew because she wanted the winds to be on their side. Even Kitty herself says to Storm that she is fully aware that she is not a fan of Emma and that the request is not coming from Emma but from herself. So yes, Storm still dislikes Emma. I believe it was mentioned in the beginning of the Marauders this exact moment and when Kitty actually approached Storm to join her crew.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 05-07-2021 at 03:12 AM.

  14. #3674
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Nah, I am pretty sure that the stormy weather which we witnessed during their last meal together was because of Storm. As someone above mentioned it did show when she was speaking with Callisto and it was emphasized in Marauders 20 as well since on some of the words and sentences, you can see lightning striking in the distance. Especially when all of them raised their cup for a cheer and a lightning stroke down foreshadowing everyone and showing only their silloehte. So yeah, definitely Storm's subconscious doing, due to her uneasiness and probably sadness for leaving. Worried, as well, if we are to judged by the weather.

    Plus, I've learned for quite some time now, that nothing with Storm and weather is natural. If she is in the area and the weather is stormy, there is a reason for it to be stormy. I highly doubt that with Storm there, the weather wouldn't be nice, so definitely for shadowing and showing her subconscious. After all, let's not forget that Kitty enrolled her for her crew because she wanted the winds to be on their side. Even Kitty herself says to Storm that she is fully aware that she is not a fan of Emma and that the request is not coming from Emma but from herself. So yes, Storm still dislikes Emma. I believe it was mentioned in the beginning of the Marauders this exact moment and when Kitty actually approached Storm to join her crew.
    Reading this really adds a whole different element to the story for me and in hindsight i completely agree and can see how her emotions may have been causing the rocky weather. It really adds emotion to the situation. Even storm can't stop the internal turbulence of change. It was probably all she could do to keep her emotions in check.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  15. #3675
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Exactly I am in a battle forum on comicvine right now and a guy is saying magneto will beat storm because she is a glass cannon. I was looking at him shook like. But really it is not his fault the waters at an expense to give their opponents some fighting chance have severely nerfed x charachters in fights. Storm has defensive capabilities in fact she should have more defensive capabilities than most since she can manipulate a lot of elements. But this has never been established because if storm was to get any form of defense there will be no logical way for her to lose most fights unless PIS is involved.



    Yh her power doesn't look like a lightning whip also bishop wasn't there so assumed that since storm caught it it was lightning. But yh most energy is in a state of flux storm manipulates the forces that induce flux so storm being able to control that energy whip is right. Also I saw it as a durability feat as she was able to catch an energy weapon string enough to slice whole ships in half.



    I do agree her animosity wasn't towards Emma, I do think it was storm because as you realize anyone she talks about leaving the weather changes it happened on the mountain with Callisto and now with her in the ship having her last lunch with the team. I also think it foreshadowing something she is worried about something, I think that will have to do with something coming plus the empress did say she is in storms debt which could foreshadow something sure about to happen to need that help.



    Most published female character in all of comics.
    See this is where i am lucky. When it comes to battles. I don't need to compete because i can draw Storm beating up anyone i want and it's pretty cathartic.

    like this got me through i vs x and i like medusa.

    this avoided me from responded to people coming for Jean as the premier psychic

    when we were talking about diversity on the board and i got into my feelings.


    I have like 100s of artistic clap backs people will never see. Tale of two psylockes etc. etc.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •