Page 247 of 772 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347747 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 11576
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    I would say that’s pretty OP for her considering she’s not a telepath. She really has one of the strongest wills.
    Speaking of this.Who are the strongest people with will power.Cyclops resisted the void and Captain america has great will feats.S.H.E.I.D said Spider-man has the strongest will(has a lot of feats).He also has soemthing called an indominable will.I think it goes Spider-man,Captain America and then cyclops.Storm and Captain marvel are up there as well

Also I think we should ignore anti-feats like when rachel get owned by no-girl.Cyclops getting knocked by a weak-ass telepath.Spider-man brain "leaking" info and his identity.All these are stuff made to propel the plot and not really reliable.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Speaking of this.Who are the strongest people with will power.Cyclops resisted the void and Captain america has great will feats.S.H.E.I.D said Spider-man has the strongest will(has a lot of feats).He also has soemthing called an indominable will.I think it goes Spider-man,Captain America and then cyclops.Storm and Captain marvel are up there as well

Also I think we should ignore anti-feats like when rachel get owned by no-girl.Cyclops getting knocked by a weak-ass telepath.Spider-man brain "leaking" info and his identity.All these are stuff made to propel the plot and not really reliable.
    I'm not so sure cyclops is known for his willpower however those up there would be dr. strange and definitely storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I would say that’s pretty OP for her considering she’s not a telepath. She really has one of the strongest wills.
    I think I remember it's based on her lightning powers. Way back in Claremontean times, it was established that telepathy is affected by electro-magnetic fields (thus Magneto shifting the earth's EM field to limit Xavier's telepathy) so Storm uses brain lightning to protect against telepathy.

but yeah, OP seems to be the name of the game with her these days. The recent Storm/Thor stuff in Man-Thing...once was Storm could manipulate weather..affect conditions that were there, make it rain one place but robbing another place of rain...the basic plus and minuses of that kind of power, while Thor could just create weather because Norse God (and especially now that he's All Father Norse God)....a whole bit when Loki gave her a hammer and she actually became a goddess, as opposed to people just calling her one, was that she was more powerful then she'd been before (she was depowered at the time). I assume in the intervening years she got majorly boosted as everyone does.
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm not so sure cyclops is known for his willpower however those up there would be dr. strange and definitely storm.
    Cyclops has his moments.Strange and doom are in the top 10 for sure.Specially strange with his his 7 billion nightmare feats.Spider-man and Cap are higher though

BTW, what are these "feats"...and this "hadari Yao"?
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089

yup to all of this.

indeed she does. I'm trying to remember the last time her strength of will was showcased.
    Last time I remember is when she held all of eternity in her consciousness.even strange was amazed.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

why necessary
    Her hellfire company trading post, connections and deep down I actually think storm has some semblance of respect for emma.its just she would rather not deal with her in person constantly as she finds her vanity annoying.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

Rachel getting knocked down by less powerful telepaths us not really strange, due to being a telepathic juggernaut she doesn't really feel the need to rely on finesse but rather brute strength hence why less powerful charachters own her rather easily. As Emma stated sheer power is all but irelevant in the world of telepaths.

But on will feats I don't think anyone has topped storms ability to host all eternity, strange was stated to by able to do so but going by feats I think storm takes it. Cap and xavier also have been stated to have extraordinary will.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    She's not completely immune. She can be hit with telepathic attacks. But it's very hard to enter her head, and she'll make you work for it. Also, it depends on the writer to be honest. If they want her off the board, she'll get taken out despite not making sense canonically.
    Yep sooo true,
    Storm is a telepaths worst nightmare in battle because as stated by xavier with Cerebro it is difficult to mantain a connection under normal circumstances and it is painful when her power is active. It's very difficult to get into her mind but it's not impossible it can be done but if she is fighting back it will be extremely difficult.

This just might be me. But hands down, I swore Ororo will power was second to none. I view her as "THE" person of Indomitable will power, out of all comicdom. And I really don't feel like I'm being bias or rabid. Prove me wrong

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    This just might be me. But hands down, I swore Ororo will power was second to none. I view her as "THE" person of Indomitable will power, out of all comicdom. And I really don't feel like I'm being bias or rabid. Prove me wrong

Yh me too like the whole host eternity itself alone. Puts her above anything most if not all heroes have done.

Fantastic Member

What is Storm doing here? I’m a little confused. Is she manipulating the sentinels gamma rays? Or is she preventing the Solar Flares with by covering the planet in greenhouse gases?

I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

What is Storm doing here? I’m a little confused. Is she manipulating the sentinels gamma rays? Or is she preventing the Solar Flares with by covering the planet in greenhouse gases?

One.
    Planetary Feat.

Two.
    What issue is this, and why do I not remember this.

Just off what I see, it looks like Storm shield the earth with the atmosphere.
    Now do I believe she should have been able to channel or Direct it away yes. But I would want to read the overall story.

BANNED

What is Storm doing here? IÂ’m a little confused. Is she manipulating the sentinels gamma rays? Or is she preventing the Solar Flares with by covering the planet in greenhouse gases?

First of all thank you I had forgotten this was there. And secondly storms feat here is very interesting, from what I gather the sentinels have a gamma gun that is turned towards the sky, storm from what I gather states she must use her power like never before she then creates a cosmic elelmental turbulence, to shield the entire planet from flares, not solar wind but solar flares which average 10²⁰ joules of energy which can also be translated to 10²⁰ Newton meter that is Omega level impressive. Wolverine stated she is creating a green house effect which usually will block out radiation but in this case reinforced by gamma rays can block out powerful streams of energy.
    This shows that storm has the capacity to an elemental shield over an entire planet string enough to withstand said force, heat and radiation leaving the entire planet completely unharmed. Makes me wonder how come we have never seen her Create shields to do defend against more mundane attacks. She does have the capacity to shield a planet but not her self? Like make it make sense.