Page 210 of 246 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3681
  1. #3136
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lol. thanks. eventually jean. im still shaping her face in my mind. lol
    oh gotcha... so some are speculating storm will be on Hickman's unannounced book. I knew she was not going to join xmen but very excited for this prospect. what about you guys?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #3137
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh gotcha... so some are speculating storm will be on Hickman's unannounced book. I knew she was not going to join xmen but very excited for this prospect. what about you guys?
    I'm excited for wherever she appears next. I think Hickman will be writing her too but i think the suprise will be Hickman is writing the book that affects the Marvel U after they are back on track in septermber and publishing switches hands. I also think Duggan X-team is going into the vault to take down the level 4 children based on the promotional art so they won't be on krakoa for some time. I'm excited, it should be cool to see how the vault has changed. And pepe is going to bring it. I could be wrong though but i don't think so.

    It's also perfect because in the vault duggan on needs to focus on the team and whats inside of it. He doesn't have to be tied to pass relationships and can build in the vault. It's kind of genius idea for a super hero book. The book itself is a mission.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-16-2021 at 10:25 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  3. #3138
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    I should clarify. I think the first arc will be in the vault and prob run till september.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  4. #3139
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm excited for wherever she appears next. I think Hickman will be writing her too but i think the suprise will be Hickman is writing the book that affects the Marvel U after they are back on track in septermber and publishing switches hands. I also think Duggan X-team is going into the vault to take down the level 4 children based on the promotional art so they won't be on krakoa for some time. I'm excited, it should be cool to see how the vault has changed. And pepe is going to bring it. I could be wrong though but i don't think so.

    It's also perfect because in the vault duggan on needs to focus on the team and whats inside of it. He doesn't have to be tied to pass relationships and can build in the vault. It's kind of genius idea for a super hero book. The book itself is a mission.
    very interesting all of your points. I'm really excited to for the books including Duggan's book. I'm curious what exactly their mission will be and what consequences will result to krakoa because of the new teams actions within the the MU.


    storm is either going to sword or hickmans book and either way im pretty excited. though if I had to choose I would probably go with Ewing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  5. #3140
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    very interesting all of your points. I'm really excited to for the books including Duggan's book. I'm curious what exactly their mission will be and what consequences will result to krakoa because of the new teams actions within the the MU.


    storm is either going to sword or hickmans book and either way im pretty excited. though if I had to choose I would probably go with Ewing.
    I think with whats happening in the main MU it will proably be something like we can't protect all of earth until we get rid of the children of the vault which will be the first arc and when they come out of then they will be a tight knit team that represents krakoa in whatever the main line is doing in september.

    I think Hickman will have the space/galaxy/dimensions book.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  6. #3141
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think with whats happening in the main MU it will proably be something like we can't protect all of earth until we get rid of the children of the vault which will be the first arc and when they come out of then they will be a tight knit team that represents krakoa in whatever the main line is doing in september.

    I think Hickman will have the space/galaxy/dimensions book.
    there are speculating, some are, the kids in that wonderfully written cota may be children of the vault.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  7. #3142
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    there are speculating, some are, the kids in that wonderfully written cota may be children of the vault.
    Could be. I wouldn't be suprised if it's change to that but i think the original intent was to havwe them human imo and see how mutants react to it from there. I don't think they were ever meant to go to krakoa and storm was going to help them in the outside world which would have jelled well with what was happening in outlaw and the other books before the delay. So i'm just relaxing and seeing where it goes now.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  8. #3143
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Could be. I wouldn't be suprised if it's change to that but i think the original intent was to havwe them human imo and see how mutants react to it from there. I don't think they were ever meant to go to krakoa and storm was going to help them in the outside world which would have jelled well with what was happening in outlaw and the other books before the delay. So i'm just relaxing and seeing where it goes now.
    well let me know honey. I'm still looking for signs of what the xoffices big plans are for miss ro. let you know if I find anything:


    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  9. #3144
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    well let me know honey. I'm still looking for signs of what the xoffices big plans are for miss ro. let you know if I find anything:


    Will definitely let you know if i hear anything. I don't just read for Storm so i'm excited, not saying that you do. Also if Storm was being written by a certain person i shall not name i wouldn't be reading it anyway so i don't feel like i'm missing anything. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  10. #3145
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Will definitely let you know if i hear anything. I don't just read for Storm so i'm excited, not saying that you do. Also if Storm was being written by a certain person i shall not name i wouldn't be reading it anyway so i don't feel like i'm missing anything. lol
    I read most of the time for Storm but I can find enjoyment in stories that she is not in sometimes. I'm not sure which the other person is but it doesn't seem really an issue as right now there is really only two candidates who will be writing her: Hickman or Ewing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  11. #3146
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I read most of the time for Storm but I can find enjoyment in stories that she is not in sometimes. I'm not sure which the other person is but it doesn't seem really an issue as right now there is really only two candidates who will be writing her: Hickman or Ewing.
    I'd be happy with either one.

    Made some changes and added come color.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  12. #3147
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'd be happy with either one.

    Made some changes and added come color.
    really talented friend. as always thanks for sharing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  13. #3148
    Being mysterious... From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Outback
    Posts
    3,891

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'd be happy with either one.

    Made some changes and added come color.
    Very good.

    Here is to more success for Storm. I think she has had it better than previous years. Hope this turns out well.
    The (old) Hank McCoy thread. https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

    Interested in knowing more about Balder? https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

  14. #3149
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    66

    Default

    I’d like to point out that Storm’s speed with her powers is often overlooked. In a fight with Jean Grey Storm stated that although Jean can use Telekinesis, she needs to focus on order to utilize her powers whereas Storm’s powers are instinctual and happen instantly. Every nerve and fiber of her being is connected with the elements.

    And here she is shown summon all her elemental forces in the blink of an eye



    And lastly, because of her energy perception, she’s able to literally see the nervous system inside of people and the brain signals that tell the muscles to move so she already knows her opponents next movement.

    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

  15. #3150
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    I’d like to point out that Storm’s speed with her powers is often overlooked. In a fight with Jean Grey Storm stated that although Jean can use Telekinesis, she needs to focus on order to utilize her powers whereas Storm’s powers are instinctual and happen instantly. Every nerve and fiber of her being is connected with the elements.

    And here she is shown summon all her elemental forces in the blink of an eye



    And lastly, because of her energy perception, she’s able to literally see the nervous system inside of people and the brain signals that tell the muscles to move so she already knows her opponents next movement.

    finding some great moments. which was your favorite story so far?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •